OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Post by tar »

sammygirly wrote:I swear the alcoholic story makes sense. She woke up with a hangover today. I mean, come on.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
I think she is an alcoholic. Or someone who drinks heavily at times.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by beached_up »

tar wrote:
Agree 100%
You have nothing that we are jealous of.
You have a criminal record. Not just a one time offense either.
You have no money to speak of. You live off of Tony's disability and occasional illustration work. You bring in no money to speak of.
You are too lazy to get a job to help your family. Pitiful.
You lie about being a RN. It has been proven by looking up licenses that you are not now or never were an RN.
You still claim being an RN. HONEY, you are not. Give it up.
You claim you and Tony bought that house. You did not. Your mom bought the house. Her name only is on the papers.
You worked as a model. Tall enough but not the right facial structure. Also you can't provide modeling shots or your old portfolio.
You worked 16 years in a Mexican restaurant. Did you do this while you were modeling and taking care of Hunnner?
On and on and on

I don't hate you. That requires energy that I don't have time or energy to devote to you.
You are mindless entertainment. That's all.
You had no makeup.
Then you started hauling large quantities of makeup.
When you were asked about it, you made some smart remark above how you can afford it.
Yeah, you could afford it. You were stealing it and making others feel bad for even asking about it. CamelBitch
You used shoplifting and YT to get on the PR lists.
You used bigger YTERS to gain followers but won't help anyone else.
You are a bitch.
LMAO yes! I couldn't even remember all the lies she's told! Go tar!

And she calls us haters. Everything is out there in black on white! I wouldn't enter her giveaway when she's shady AF and then what? IF you win you will never get what you won? Not that you would want it, it's probably gone bad. Camel is way too selfish to give away PR, she will keep it and IF she already has something, she will keep for a "back up!"

I don't even watch her snaps, last ones were the Becca event. It's the same thing every day.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

I swear no topic is off limits with this vulgar woman...
If I was going to my OB/GYN for a checkup and I happened to snap a lot I would just say. I have some errands to run...or anything.
Why does this poor excuse of a woman have to be so damn specific??!
"Ohh the hooch is ok"!or however she said it. It made me wanna puke. It is DISGUSTING Nicole!
The only one that needs to care if your hooch is doing ok is you first and your husband...Damn! I even sometimes feel a little shy when discussing something with my husband, I cannot imagine doing it in a public social media platform.
You Nicole, simply put...you DISGUST ME!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

How many times a week does she wake up and say she doesn't feel good? I'd say about 4. You have no job to go to, your husband does most of the cooking your kids are old enough to take care of them selves for the most part. So if you don't feel well it's not getting in the way of much....

Narcissismonfleek
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Narcissismonfleek »

I wonder how she'll cope when she has to go out and get a job soon :rofl: I mean this lameness isn't sustainable as a career.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Laloca28 wrote:I swear no topic is off limits with this vulgar woman...
If I was going to my OB/GYN for a checkup and I happened to snap a lot I would just say. I have some errands to run...or anything.
Why does this poor excuse of a woman have to be so damn specific??!
"Ohh the hooch is ok"!or however she said it. It made me wanna puke. It is DISGUSTING Nicole!
The only one that needs to care if your hooch is doing ok is you first and your husband...Damn! I even sometimes feel a little shy when discussing something with my husband, I cannot imagine doing it in a public social media platform.
You Nicole, simply put...you DISGUST ME!
She is disgusting. She did not have to be so specific. We do not want to know about her hooch. We don't care. A lady does not discuss things like this in public unless she is doing it to help other women. Such as for education etc. Not on social media. She has "no couth" or class as they say sometimes. Just horrible. :*&^%:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:How many times a week does she wake up and say she doesn't feel good? I'd say about 4. You have no job to go to, your husband does most of the cooking your kids are old enough to take care of them selves for the most part. So if you don't feel well it's not getting in the way of much....
My mother got up with us even when she had cancer for as long as she could. I have NO sympathy for Camel. She puts herself first. Not her children.
She does very little in that house.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Narcissismonfleek wrote:I wonder how she'll cope when she has to go out and get a job soon :rofl: I mean this lameness isn't sustainable as a career.

I hope she has to go out and get a job one day. I think her mother will support her for the rest of her mother's life. :horse:

Blah77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blah77 »

It annoyed the shit out of me when she was talking about how she's waiting for the Jouer PR. I can't think of a single Youtuber who openly admits to waiting for PR. For the first time, I'm wishing she wouldn't be sent the PR. I didn't really care before but now I'm annoyed.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Blah77 wrote:It annoyed the shit out of me when she was talking about how she's waiting for the Jouer PR. I can't think of a single Youtuber who openly admits to waiting for PR. For the first time, I'm wishing she wouldn't be sent the PR. I didn't really care before but now I'm annoyed.
If she doesn't get it she will call Jouer and tell them it was lost in the mail. She watches to make sure she gets everything that everyone else does. I see a lot that she is not on the list for. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@beached_up
There are sooooo many lies with CamelBitch.
I am going to try to save them and put them in the other thread.
I think I am just going to have to put them down as I remember if that is alright with @auntiflo13 and all the others
I thought once a month would be better but I might forget.
Everyone says I remember everything but sometimes I am not so sure anymore. {I am keeping up with too many YTERS and their lies}

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

tar wrote:
If she doesn't get it she will call Jouer and tell them it was lost in the mail. She watches to make sure she gets everything that everyone else does. I see a lot that she is not on the list for. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
She's so greedy!

Blah77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blah77 »

I just really can't believe it, although I actually shouldn't be so surprised. She was legitimately complaining that her PR wasn't here yet. It's not like she was waiting for it to film or review, I think her reasoning was that it looked "so goodt" (hahaha took that from you guys). I guess I just never truly realized just how greedy and selfish she was.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@Blah77
Stay with us and you will really start to notice the small but greedy and selfish ways of CamelCooch.
I love to read observations from newer posters. :love2: :love2:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

tar wrote:@beached_up
There are sooooo many lies with CamelBitch.
I am going to try to save them and put them in the other thread.
I think I am just going to have to put them down as I remember if that is alright with @auntiflo13 and all the others
I thought once a month would be better but I might forget.
Everyone says I remember everything but sometimes I am not so sure anymore. {I am keeping up with too many YTERS and their lies}
Camel has so much going on, she lies to cover her lies. The best though, she was a model. Uhuh, I can see her being a model with that mile long snout she has.

And that is why I don't watch her snaps, I don't want to know about her female parts. I swear she has no manners. If she's not talking about Duke's parts it's her own. :fit:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I agree about her being a model. She has the height. Not the bearing or the facial structure.
That snout is a mile long. It is too wide in places.
There is nooooooway she was a model.
When did she have time.

She was a Mexican waitress for 16 yrs.
Was pregnant with Hunner in HS I think.
She was in nursing school for 8 years.
She was an RN after she got out of nursing school until Tony's medical issues.
She was pregnant with 2 other children before Tony became disabled.
She worked some kind of administration job. Not nursing. No scrubs.
We know she doesn't have the best work ethic.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

I hate when she says she was a nurse and does not know how to properly treat a kidney infection. She is so dumb. Her old instagram pictures are taken from a cubicle. Nurses wear scrubs not office clothes. She is pathetic beyond. FUCK YOU CAMEL SHIT!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Blah77 wrote:I just really can't believe it, although I actually shouldn't be so surprised. She was legitimately complaining that her PR wasn't here yet. It's not like she was waiting for it to film or review, I think her reasoning was that it looked "so goodt" (hahaha took that from you guys). I guess I just never truly realized just how greedy and selfish she was.
Welcome to GG Blah77 !!!! We love new gossipers and we're seeing more and more recently. I noticed myself how this woman (with no redeeming qualities) went from a tiny make up collection to huge great $2000 hauls in no time.....using the excuse her mum/auntie were rich and they bought her tonnes of stuff. Then I wondered why they lived in an old house that was falling down around their ears.... surely it made more sense for the mum and auntie to pay for repairs on their home than buy make up that she would never use. Then I visited here and I was shocked...but, then things fell into place.... especially when Nicole was doing these massive hauls from Sephora but, neither her or her mum made VIP Rouge !! Nicole slipped it out in one video.... and I can't remember which one but, a few of us are rewatching her old hauls. It dawned on me why Nicole had so many wrong shade foundations/concealers/powders.... she'd grabbed what she could and hoofed it out of the door (she tells viewers she bought them online and got the wrong shade). OFF TOPIC: I went into my local hobby craft some years ago for a pot of mod podge and a brush. I was wearing a pashmina shawl thingy..... I paid for my two items and got in the car. Something caught my arm as I put the keys in the ignition, I looked and saw another brush had become stuck to my pashmina with its price label. It was about £5 GBP....I immediately ran back into the store and said 'I'm sooooo sorry, this got caught on my shawl and I haven't paid for it" - I was nearly in tears with embarrassment. The cashier was laughing hysterically and said 'Oh my lord, I wish we had more honest people in the world like you' - I was absolutely mortified ! I ended up buying the brush as I felt such a wally !! Can you imagine me making a career out of being a thief.... it was the same when I went abroad through customs...I had this knack of looking guilty, even though I'd not smuggled anything !

I've watched Jaclyn Hill's vlog from the Becca event....I've even watched it in slow motion....no sign of Nicole ANYWHERE ! She must have been stood in an alcove, creeping on people !x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've pm'd CHB for a new thread..... please vote on the thread names ladies.....there's some good ones. Love the ones with the 'flippedt off' included ROTFL!x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Beautyhag20
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyhag20 »

I just heard that caption rant… What the hell was that about? Did she actually go off on her subbies because bitch those would be the ones with the questions. The ones who keep your site going. Did you seriously just call people stupid for asking you questions about products that you receive for free and merely skim over during a quick Snapchat which takes all of 10 seconds or a picture that you put on Instagram? Seriously?! I just can't believe it now she's getting upset because people are repeating questions? dude, seriously just don't answer more than once it will be OK. What is not OK is to call subscribers or people with inquiries stupid. You are stupid. You do realize that normal people are out there working for a living and you are home playing with make up? Get over yourself. I hope one day when the questions stop and your tears are flowing and the money and free PR ebb to a stop you realize what you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”