Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Loopdoops »

Cherryxoxo wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:30 am
side_eye wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 pm
BONTBFW wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am
sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol
"old ass man like Adam" he's 26 :rofl: :rofl:
This. :rofl:
He's 26, Lila is 22 yet Eva's salty keyboard warriors can't stfu about calling him a nasty pedo..
Compare the way he talks about Lila in his posts compared to the old ones with Eva. The guy is smitten and is obviously in love. Bet Eva forced Adam to make posts about her. The way he writes, those were his own words and admission for the new girl. Cliché quotes are reserved for Eva’s thirsty ass 😂

noface18
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by noface18 »

Love how Teala commented „BABES“ under one of his photos with Lila. Love me some shade

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

inthemoonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by inthemoonlight »

Loopdoops wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:53 am
Cherryxoxo wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:30 am
side_eye wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 pm
BONTBFW wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am
sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol
"old ass man like Adam" he's 26 :rofl: :rofl:
This. :rofl:
He's 26, Lila is 22 yet Eva's salty keyboard warriors can't stfu about calling him a nasty pedo..
Compare the way he talks about Lila in his posts compared to the old ones with Eva. The guy is smitten and is obviously in love. Bet Eva forced Adam to make posts about her. The way he writes, those were his own words and admission for the new girl. Cliché quotes are reserved for Eva’s thirsty ass 😂
I have to say, Adam seems super happy with Lila. Their photos together are also beautiful, very natural. Eva always wanted high production photoshoots with him. Lila doesn't look 17 at all either, she looks like an adult.

If anything, it's gross of Eva for hanging out with these youngins (Brent and his crew including his 17 year old sister) when she's in her mid-20s.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Eva looks unfortunate and repulsive herself. Her gummy smile rankles me to no end.

Justlisten01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Justlisten01 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:44 pm
Eva looks unfortunate and repulsive herself. Her gummy smile rankles me to no end.
Omg! I knew I wasn’t the only one who thought her smile was gummy! I don’t understand why she spends thousand as on her teeth and boobs, but won’t fix her gums!

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Eva's views have really fallen lately, I wonder why.

I like her videos and how positive she is, but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching her with Brent. At first their videos together were really cute and funny, but it seemed like they both understood it was for the video only. Now it seems like Eva legit has feelings and Brent on the other hand seems kind of grossed out by her. The way she hangs all over him every chance she gets when it looks like he's so grossed out to even touch her is just embarrassing. I wish she would stop.

I'm not going to be shocked if Brent comes out as gay 5 yrs from now, but even if he is one of those sort of feminine straight guys, he's obviously not into Eva and I wish she would stop being so creepy and hanging all over him.

They both get huge views from their videos together so they'll probably keep making them, but for Brent it seems more like a co-worker thing where he wouldn't even hang out with her if not for YT, and Eva seems like she would love to be in a relationship with him. She needs to get real and accept that he's not into her and just leave it alone.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

mpjt123 wrote:Does anyone know what this girls ethnicity is? She’s on tik too saying she’s Puerto Rican black and European.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that’s accurate. I think the European part is mostly Polish.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Can't believe she's still travelling atm??? What is this idiot doing putting everyone at risk???

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru »

Typical Eva, got a new bf - instantly deleting 90% of her instagram posts, keeping only few photos which goes nice with her new estetic...

Selling house... Moving in Norwey? :HK:
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

regulararugula
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by regulararugula »

Long time lurker, first time poster:

Remember when Eva tried forcing Adam to marry her by giving him that ultimatum? I think she sold her house and moved to Norway because she was counting on Olav asking her to move in with him. That's why instead of staying and making sure she had another place lined up (aka the responsible and adult thing to do), she ran off to Norway and made those "moving to Europe" videos. And then after a month Olav was basically like "nope bye have a safe flight" and then she was forced back to the states to scramble and try to find somewhere to live. It's kinda pathetic and sad how she tries to force these relationships when the men clearly don't feel the same way.

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Idk, I think she might be having money problems. The way she sold her house like that with no warning, then she "moves" to Norway (obviously hates it and moves back), and now is in the same apartment complex (with no furniture) as everyone who makes videos with Brent...it just seems like she ran out of money. And I think it's weird that she only uploaded one video while she was in Norway.

Or she's just insane and really just up and sold her house and all her furniture on an impulse.

slay_mama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slay_mama »

Do you guys think she has something done to her face? I can’t exactly point out what she did but her jawline seem more defined other than that I don’t know what it is but she looks different than before

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

She and Olav will be moving in together soon. I wish she’d post more interesting film photography travel posts on her Instagram. It’s just boring photos of her face and body now. Her best posts were in 2019 before Covid hit.

Also apparently she had sex with Brent??? She admitted it in a truth or drink video when revealing who the worst influencer in bed was. She said that Brent lacked experience. Y’all… I can’t be the only one who thought Brent doesn’t swing that way??? But maybe his lack of experience and him being uncomfortable with intimacy (especially around women) reinforces that idea… there’s also a paparazzi video from a few years ago of Eva and Brent making out. He just looks so awkward and a poor kisser in that video. I know Brent has that whole “relationship” with Pierson going on but they clearly just play it up for the views. Their 9 year old fan base loves to ship them together and they don’t know any better. I’m just surprised that Eva had such stronger feelings for Brent. Like if she actually didn’t care about Brent romantically then she wouldn’t have brought up the fact that Brent wasn’t good in bed. She would have just drank to it. Even on her “my life is romantic” Instagram page there’s a post from 2019 - the third photo in this post is very telling - the girl is looking at him with heart eyes:

Like SIS why you pining over HIM lol. He clearly doesn’t like girls. And yeah Eva has moved on with Olav, but the way she answered that truth or drink question makes me think that a part of her wishes she and Brent could have worked out. Or still has some unresolved feelings towards it. Brent did lead her on for years tho

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”