rantsonrants
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynExposed415 - Aspyn Ovard - Part 10

Post by rantsonrants »

Here's my "HOW WE MAKE MONEY & AFFORD TO TRAVEL!" video review:

I hate how Aspyn talks so positively about traveling when on her private twitter she was all "the food is gross", "I don't want to leave America, etc."

Aspyn says "worst case scenerio, we'd just get regular jobs" so matter-of-factly. Okay, Aspyn. I have a BSc degree in statistics and am finishing up my MSc degree in statistics and I'm worried that I might not get a job. YOU'D get a regular job? You, who doesn't understand the basic principle of relativity? Maybe she could get a minimum wage job -- I'd love to see that!

Parker says "we're not stupid". I beg to differ.

Aspyn and Parker's favourite thing about traveling is meeting new people. WHAT? How can they meet people when they lock themselves up in a hotel and, when they're forced to interact (like at a Benefit event), they isolate themselves in the corner?

Some guy in Bora Bora has lived in a million countries according to Aspyn.

The way she says "EVEN Parker gets asked for sponsoring" is so rude.

I HATE HOW PARKER ALWAYS SAYS "OUR MONEY". It's really Aspyn's.

"The sponsor trips are all planned out" AKA Parker doesn't have to deal with Aspyn's planning.

No, Aspyn, life doesn't stop at marriage. It has for you guys, though. Their life is boring. I'm bored of their house and I don't even live there.

"I can wear fancy suits in London". You can also wear fancy suits anywhere else. At a professional business job.

They think they'll travel with kids once a month? WHY!? That's way too freaking often.

These kids. I can't.

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

BlueMermaid wrote:"Regular jobs" for them would be, AT BEST, becoming a hair dresser with her mom for Aspyn (which is in no way a bad job but just imagine her with her indecisiveness) and for Parker, i dont even know, maybe a sales associate at like a Home Depot? I think he would be good at that. Either way, it will be miles away from being an "artist" that makes decent money with minimal effort.
Whenever I think about Aspyn having a regular job I do see her as a hair dresser because I honestly could not see her doing anything else. But cosmetology school is difficult and she would probably just complain the whole time. And I don't see Parker doing anything other than mooching off Aspyn.

But really I don't see any YouTuber having a regular job. It makes me wonder if any of those girls who started YouTube in high school had plans to do anything else. A lot of them didn't go on to college, and those who did ended up dropping out. Like what were their dreams and aspirations? Did they want to be doctors? Nurses? Teachers? Underwater welders? Or did they just spend all of high school hoping that YouTube and internet fame would carry them forever?

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Wonderland wrote:But really I don't see any YouTuber having a regular job. It makes me wonder if any of those girls who started YouTube in high school had plans to do anything else. A lot of them didn't go on to college, and those who did ended up dropping out. Like what were their dreams and aspirations? Did they want to be doctors? Nurses? Teachers? Underwater welders? Or did they just spend all of high school hoping that YouTube and internet fame would carry them forever?
I don't think a lot of them HAD aspirations. Like, I want money, and a husband and babies. Anyway, anyhow.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

akamplace wrote:there are so many youtubers that are becoming "vegan" now or doing these 30 day vegan diets ... i watched marissalace and what she eats in a day and compared it to aspyn.. omg what a difference lol. :rofl:
Marissalace eats take out and processed "vegan" food. She cant cook. She's so stupid.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

gem2011 wrote:
northiscalling wrote:
scarycherry wrote:
vanilla bean09 wrote:
lauralovesgossip wrote:Someone please tell me, does taco bell has any vegetarian meals in the US? Because in the taco bells of my country I don't remember anything that's vegetarian...
Water? lol at my taco bell i have not seen any vegetarian options either. Unless she gets just plain nachos without cheese.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Cheese is vegetarian, not vegan. So I mean by Aspyn's whole plant-based crap she still couldn't eat anything there aside from a tortilla or chips maybe. But in theory the average vegetarian could eat nachos so long as they had no meat on them.
They have cheese quesadillas and you can also get bean burritos I think? My friend is vegetarian and she goes there more than I do.
They have the cantina veggie burrito, ive had it before its pretty good

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
You can substitute any of their meat with beans.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

lauralovesgossip wrote:Someone please tell me, does taco bell has any vegetarian meals in the US? Because in the taco bells of my country I don't remember anything that's vegetarian...
Water? lol at my taco bell i have not seen any vegetarian options either. Unless she gets just plain nachos without cheese.

Cheese is vegetarian, not vegan. So I mean by Aspyn's whole plant-based crap she still couldn't eat anything there aside from a tortilla or chips maybe. But in theory the average vegetarian could eat nachos so long as they had no meat on them.

They have cheese quesadillas and you can also get bean burritos I think? My friend is vegetarian and she goes there more than I do.
They have the cantina veggie burrito, ive had it before its pretty good

You can substitute any of their meat with beans.
This thread is not about Taco Bell, please stay on topic
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

taylormorris918
Learner
Learner

Post by taylormorris918 »

Wonderland wrote:
BlueMermaid wrote:"Regular jobs" for them would be, AT BEST, becoming a hair dresser with her mom for Aspyn (which is in no way a bad job but just imagine her with her indecisiveness) and for Parker, i dont even know, maybe a sales associate at like a Home Depot? I think he would be good at that. Either way, it will be miles away from being an "artist" that makes decent money with minimal effort.
Whenever I think about Aspyn having a regular job I do see her as a hair dresser because I honestly could not see her doing anything else. But cosmetology school is difficult and she would probably just complain the whole time. And I don't see Parker doing anything other than mooching off Aspyn.

But really I don't see any YouTuber having a regular job. It makes me wonder if any of those girls who started YouTube in high school had plans to do anything else. A lot of them didn't go on to college, and those who did ended up dropping out. Like what were their dreams and aspirations? Did they want to be doctors? Nurses? Teachers? Underwater welders? Or did they just spend all of high school hoping that YouTube and internet fame would carry them forever?

Coming from a licensed cosmetologist in one of the strictest states in the country. There is absolutely no way in hell aspyn could EVER be a hair dresser. She has no personal skills, and let's face it, if she doesn't like what the client wants, she's going to pout and try to convince them to do what she wants to do. She can't even keep up with her own hair anyway.

wildflowers135
Learner
Learner

Post by wildflowers135 »

Me whenever aspyn talks about how plant-based she is and how easy taking care of babies will be and how supposeBly smart she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

wildflowers135 wrote:Image
Me whenever aspyn talks about how plant-based she is and how easy taking care of babies will be and how supposeBly smart she is

Offtopic: Aspyn isn't very attractive with that nose... She looks like a devil :rofl:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Wonderland wrote:But really I don't see any YouTuber having a regular job. It makes me wonder if any of those girls who started YouTube in high school had plans to do anything else. A lot of them didn't go on to college, and those who did ended up dropping out. Like what were their dreams and aspirations? Did they want to be doctors? Nurses? Teachers? Underwater welders? Or did they just spend all of high school hoping that YouTube and internet fame would carry them forever?
OT, but this is why I appreciate Erica Hill so much (https://www.youtube.com/user/xoxoERiCAlee/videos). She lives in the midwest and started Youtube in high school. I'm not sure how popular she got in her heyday, but she has 31k-ish subs now. And she doesn't hesitate to take time off YT if she wants to cuz YT isn't her entire life. She's a dental hygienist, her long-term bf (non-YTer, has a normal job) proposed recently, and then they bought a townhouse together. She's recently start posting vids again and she shows herself cleaning the house, decorating, running errands, hauls, etc. I'd guess she's mid-20s or so? When I watch her, then think of Aspyn or even older YTers (Hollyannaeree, lololol) it's like day and night. It's sad to way, but it's refreshing. Everyone else just seems like such a basic-effing-bitch.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Lol, aspyn do you really think you could get a regular job? Employers would much rather hire someone with educational experience than someone with a highschool diploma and years of sitting on your ass at home talking in front of a camera. She's not that creative so I doubt she'd survive. Probably end up having to move back in with her mom.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

If Aspyn's smart, then we must all be geniuses.

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

So I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but if Aspyn did try to get a serious real world job (which I doubt will ever happen) could her YouTube career mess with her chances? There's so much stuff about her on the Internet. Maybe it's just me, but if I was looking to hire someone and I found out they were plastered all over the Internet and put up stupid videos like she has, I probably wouldn't take them very seriously. What you put on the Internet nowadays is just as important as your resume.

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

I hope she amount to nothing after her YouTube career is over.

She'll never be able to do anything right.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

We're at page 40 again.
New thread title suggestions? :tu:
RETIRED MODERATOR

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

i have always wanted a nose job, but seeing how Aspyn's has made such a negative change in her face (in my opinion), I'm really rethinking it.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:We're at page 40 again.
New thread title suggestions? :tu:
Maybe Potatovard as someone suggested in the last thread.

Marinka
Debater
Debater

Post by Marinka »

Wonderland wrote:So I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but if Aspyn did try to get a serious real world job (which I doubt will ever happen) could her YouTube career mess with her chances? There's so much stuff about her on the Internet. Maybe it's just me, but if I was looking to hire someone and I found out they were plastered all over the Internet and put up stupid videos like she has, I probably wouldn't take them very seriously. What you put on the Internet nowadays is just as important as your resume.
I actually think otherwise.. She is pretty popular on YT and if she wanted to work in an example a clothing store that sells stuff for teenagers, I think she could get that job pretty easily - even if she didn't work anywhere (except YT) before..

IMHO Youtubers could get regular jobs pretty easy - even easier that some people who work and studied their whole life in a certain genre, just because they have the known appearance. I mean Beckie worked for Lush, she probably got their sales a bit higher, because people wanted to see her and buy lush stuff :) And same goes to Aspyn, Zoella, Tanya etc... :)
:love2: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

Aspyn 'supposebly' ovard

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper