PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

astormtalking
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by astormtalking »

IMO Polina is comfortable talking about lips and boobs because those are popular procedures right now. Every other IG/YT girl who flaunt a wealthy/materialistic lifestyle is open about doing those things. It’s gotten to the point where their audiences don’t see it as a low self-esteem/bad body image thing, but as just an inhencement for people who already love themselves and want to perfect their aesthetic. I bet Polina’s viewers feel the same way. Many of them probably daydream about affording and going through those surgeries themselves. But she knows admitting to nose surgery implies that she felt self-conscious about her face and so she has no incentive to discuss or divulge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gsdn21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gsdn21 »

wait does she do coke? is that why she sniffs all time?

mparadise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mparadise »

First time posting here but OMG! I haven't watched Polina in forever and I swear every time I go back to her channel she looks like she's had more work done! I used to think she was so pretty but now she looks like legit plastic!

CatLady94
Talker
Talker

Post by CatLady94 »

Gsdn21 wrote:wait does she do coke? is that why she sniffs all time?
HEYYO!!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who was thinking this.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Gsdn21 wrote:wait does she do coke? is that why she sniffs all time?
CatLady94 wrote:HEYYO!!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who was thinking this.
Hmmm interesting that would explain a lot. Why she’s constantly running around doing basic errands like hair and nail appointments like a maniac racing to the finish every day lmaooo . and constantly going on and on about being productive .. and the sniffing. Hm

Blackera
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackera »

I do like Polina, however, recently i have started noticing that she does exaggerate a lot. For example, the portfolio thing she had to do, from her video it looked more like 80 than 400 pages. And 400 pages is really unrealistic to write in 5-6 days, it's pretty much impossible. I've done some big reasearch papers and it took me weeks and even they weren't that long. In order to do 400 pages in 5 days you pretty much have to copy 350 pages (or more) from somewhere lol

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

Blackera wrote:I do like Polina, however, recently i have started noticing that she does exaggerate a lot. For example, the portfolio thing she had to do, from her video it looked more like 80 than 400 pages. And 400 pages is really unrealistic to write in 5-6 days, it's pretty much impossible. I've done some big reasearch papers and it took me weeks and even they weren't that long. In order to do 400 pages in 5 days you pretty much have to copy 350 pages (or more) from somewhere lol
ya, overtime she says she has "8 paper to do", it's really probably more like 2 or 3. Also, if she was being productive, why would she leave those supposed "400 pages to do" in the very last few days. Professors always give you a heads up, especially in regards to major assignments and papers. She doesn't even just exaggerate about school, but every thing in her life. Its quite annoying
:love2:

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

i never had a professor assign 400 pages of writing in college or graduate school, that just doesn’t happen. why Polina thinks she can get away with exaggerating that much is beyond me. maybe she just meant it felt like 400?

anyway, i don’t think she does coke. she’s had a runny nose since 8th grade. but maybe i’m just naive and it’s super easy for children to score cocaine in suburban Chicago.

Raine_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raine_ »

toothette wrote:i never had a professor assign 400 pages of writing in college or graduate school, that just doesn’t happen. why Polina thinks she can get away with exaggerating that much is beyond me. maybe she just meant it felt like 400?

anyway, i don’t think she does coke. she’s had a runny nose since 8th grade. but maybe i’m just naive and it’s super easy for children to score cocaine in suburban Chicago.
I really doubt that she does cocaine and feel like that’s a little extreme lol. She does exaggerate everything but I feel like a lot of LA Youtubers are like that. Personally if I was as busy as she claims to be, I wouldn’t be taking time I would need for school work to get blowouts, spray tans, and my nails done. Priorities..
I’ve always wondered if she does well in college and if she really is as smart as she claims she is. If she is, I’d love to see her expand what she talks about to more interesting topics that don’t pertain to spirituality, clothing hauls, or her physical appearance.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

Raine_ wrote:
toothette wrote:i never had a professor assign 400 pages of writing in college or graduate school, that just doesn’t happen. why Polina thinks she can get away with exaggerating that much is beyond me. maybe she just meant it felt like 400?

I really doubt that she does cocaine and feel like that’s a little extreme lol. She does exaggerate everything but I feel like a lot of LA Youtubers are like that. Personally if I was as busy as she claims to be, I wouldn’t be taking time I would need for school work to get blowouts, spray tans, and my nails done. Priorities..
I’ve always wondered if she does well in college and if she really is as smart as she claims she is. If she is, I’d love to see her expand what she talks about to more interesting topics that don’t pertain to spirituality, clothing hauls, or her physical appearance.
I don't believe she's actually as smart as she claims..i mean if she's really been getting 4.0's she would have transferred to USC or UCLA a while go, considering they were her DREAM schools

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

I grew up in middle upper class Chicago suburbs that’s why I have followed her for so long, I felt like me and her could have been friends at one point BUT that being said it actually IS extremely easy to get coke in the middle upper class suburbs as a middle/high schooler. Just saying from first hand experience it’s pretty much everywhere after like age 16

ameliedoll
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ameliedoll »

Ok I don't really post much on here but does anyone else remember Corinna Kopf being "best friends" with PB in high school?! I cant be the only one!! Must suck for little polly to see all her peers from home doing much better than her.

H8Tanutz
Learner
Learner

Post by H8Tanutz »

ameliedoll wrote:Ok I don't really post much on here but does anyone else remember Corinna Kopf being "best friends" with PB in high school?! I cant be the only one!! Must suck for little polly to see all her peers from home doing much better than her.
They weren't friends, they were coworkers for 3 days & Corinna didn't seem to like her, i posted a tweet of Corinna towards Polina a few pages ago

ameliedoll
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ameliedoll »

H8Tanutz wrote:
ameliedoll wrote:Ok I don't really post much on here but does anyone else remember Corinna Kopf being "best friends" with PB in high school?! I cant be the only one!! Must suck for little polly to see all her peers from home doing much better than her.
They weren't friends, they were coworkers for 3 days & Corinna didn't seem to like her, i posted a tweet of Corinna towards Polina a few pages ago

They most definitely were friends outside of that for longer than those 3 days lol. Like with her Corinna and the other girl Stephanie.

Blackera
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackera »

I think she also exaggerates the fact how much time something takes, for example "I spent 7 hours at the hair salon". Few months ago i added up all the hours that she supposedly took doing all kind of different things and it added up to 33 hours. There's only 24 hours in one day. And according to her vlog she did it all in one day AND got 9 hours of sleep...

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

Blackera wrote:I think she also exaggerates the fact how much time something takes, for example "I spent 7 hours at the hair salon". Few months ago i added up all the hours that she supposedly took doing all kind of different things and it added up to 33 hours. There's only 24 hours in one day. And according to her vlog she did it all in one day AND got 9 hours of sleep...
ya im not sure if she knows how to count or not. She claims to sleep 8 hrs a night, her workout take 2 hours (transportation involved) plus 6 hours of classes, plus spending 3 hours getting her nails done....nothing takes THAT long. she said in a vlog that she doesn't go to a certain yoga class because it takes 4 hours of her day. like ok. no wonder she always complains about having so much to do.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Hmm wonder where Polina went. She’s been absent from Snapchat, instagram, and vlogging for over a week. Wonder if she’s had another procedure done.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

she probably exaggerates because she cant say that it takes 2hr to 3 hours a day to photoshop her instagram posts.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

i also think she recently got some kind of procedure done...maybe that BBL she's been photoshopping into her pics for so long? i guess time will tell

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

lol i was thinking the same thing. she's disappeared...must be getting something done. i don't think she is getting a BBL though. she barely has any body fat...she would have had to put on atleast 15 lbs to have a successful BBL.

Return to “polinaberegova”