PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

litgreave_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by litgreave_ »

Lilyroman wrote:How can Polina brag about how educated she is and then come after someone for not having a college degree. First off she doesn’t even have a degree yet. She didn’t get into UCLA and got into a college pretty much everyone can get into as long as they passed high school. Most importantly girl barely knows how to speak properly. She rarely ever finishes a sentence because the end of it she just trails off mumbling things or just cuts it off mid sentence. She’s an idiot. I can see her graduating but she probably won’t even end up doing anything with it.

I wonder how she's a communications major sometimes. You'd think after almost 3 years of university she'd know how to talk properly, but every time she talks in her vlogs she can almost never complete a sentence properly without using "like" after every other word. It just makes her look and sound so uneducated so when she drags people for not being educated/ having a college degree it appals me, because her grammatical skills seem non existent.
:love2:

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

litgreave_ wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:How can Polina brag about how educated she is and then come after someone for not having a college degree. First off she doesn’t even have a degree yet. She didn’t get into UCLA and got into a college pretty much everyone can get into as long as they passed high school. Most importantly girl barely knows how to speak properly. She rarely ever finishes a sentence because the end of it she just trails off mumbling things or just cuts it off mid sentence. She’s an idiot. I can see her graduating but she probably won’t even end up doing anything with it.
You guys TBH I'm so jealous of her sometimes. I'll watch her vlogs and she no lie can talk for 20 minutes straight with no pauses. Meanwhile I can't even handle a five minute presentation. I literally cannot speak for one minute straight unless I'm reading something.

I wonder how she's a communications major sometimes. You'd think after almost 3 years of university she'd know how to talk properly, but every time she talks in her vlogs she can almost never complete a sentence properly without using "like" after every other word. It just makes her look and sound so uneducated so when she drags people for not being educated/ having a college degree it appals me, because her grammatical skills seem non existent.

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

I remember I used to watch her when I was in middle school and I thought she was so cute and her lifestyle was still comfortable yet relatable so I was looking through her old videos and I found this one

I can't believe the difference in her appearance alone!!! Her eyes weren't so beady, her face wasn't so bloated and masculine and her lips werent so big that she couldn't even speak properly. Granted she was probably about 14/15 in this video. But just seeing the contrast is crazy. She looks like she aged 30 years in less than 7.

I'll include this gem for comparison

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

There was a point in time, maybe even about 6 months ago where she actually looked pretty good, but she's changed her appearance so much, and none of it for the better.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

She just looks scary!! And her lip is literally about to touch her nose. I seriously wonder if anyone in her life tells her to stop with the procedures. She needs an intervention. Girl looks busted and it's sad.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

missblossom wrote:I wonder where she would be without her parents money... theres no way she pays for everything she has/does.
Her parents definitely pay for her tuition, apartment, and car. the money she actually makes herself, she just blows on blowouts, nails, spray tans, postmating WATER, and getting a 9$ whole foods green juice every single day.... this girl blows through so much money, it boggles my mind. Everything she owns/ purchases has to be over the top. A brand new BMW at the age of 18? a 3,000$ rent apartment? and now she gets a girl that comes to her house to do her 'vegan nails' and she pays another girl to come to her spray tans? like cmon polina, how hard is your life that you have to blow so much money just for her own "convenience." It's such a waste and she just doesn't see it. what is she gonna do when she's 30 years old with her communications degree? take over her mom's scam crystal business and write e journals for the rest of her life? this girl is a joke and doesn't understand the value of money one bit.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Polina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

She spends so much time about how busy she is it’s annoying AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

cleocat4 wrote:She spends so much time about how busy she is it’s annoying AF

right... if she took that time from complaining how 'productive' she is, she might actually get stuff done.

H8Tanutz
Learner
Learner

Post by H8Tanutz »

HAHAHAH i'll just leave this here....

Polina is probably so jealous of Corinna's popularity....especially since her channel has been in decline for years (other than the subs she has purchased)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

H8Tanutz wrote:HAHAHAH i'll just leave this here....

Polina is probably so jealous of Corinna's popularity....especially since her channel has been in decline for years (other than the subs she has purchased)
Woah I didn’t realize they knew each other Image

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

i get the feeling that she’s way too enmeshed with her family, especially her mom. they do way more than what would be reasonable for parents of a college aged kid, completely funding her lifestyle and enabling her to become more self absorbed. so even if her dad doesn’t like her plastic surgery, he let it happen. it’s only going to get worse now that they also live in LA. has Polina said anything about why they ended up moving there?

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

toothette wrote:i get the feeling that she’s way too enmeshed with her family, especially her mom. they do way more than what would be reasonable for parents of a college aged kid, completely funding her lifestyle and enabling her to become more self absorbed. so even if her dad doesn’t like her plastic surgery, he let it happen. it’s only going to get worse now that they also live in LA. has Polina said anything about why they ended up moving there?
they moved there because their daughter is their life, being foreign english isnt either parent's first language so they didnt make many friends in chicago, and once their daughter left they kept travelling out there to see her, and then decided why not up and move to be closer to her? the parents had no real family or friends in chicago, their daughter is their pride and joy, and their sole source of friendship& happiness, especially the mom. i think the dad has a regular job(?) so he probably has work friends or at least something to occupy 8-9 hours of his day. her mom used to be a stay at home mom until this bracelet business, now her '''''job'''''' relies on her daughters internet popularity. Lmao. crazy. kind of sad. but that explains why they willingly fund so much of her lifestyle. I also believe she's dipped her feet in the world of sugar dating/sugar daddies.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

ibeendrakein wrote:
toothette wrote:i get the feeling that she’s way too enmeshed with her family, especially her mom. they do way more than what would be reasonable for parents of a college aged kid, completely funding her lifestyle and enabling her to become more self absorbed. so even if her dad doesn’t like her plastic surgery, he let it happen. it’s only going to get worse now that they also live in LA. has Polina said anything about why they ended up moving there?
they moved there because their daughter is their life, being foreign english isnt either parent's first language so they didnt make many friends in chicago, and once their daughter left they kept travelling out there to see her, and then decided why not up and move to be closer to her? the parents had no real family or friends in chicago, their daughter is their pride and joy, and their sole source of friendship& happiness, especially the mom. i think the dad has a regular job(?) so he probably has work friends or at least something to occupy 8-9 hours of his day. her mom used to be a stay at home mom until this bracelet business, now her '''''job'''''' relies on her daughters internet popularity. Lmao. crazy. kind of sad. but that explains why they willingly fund so much of her lifestyle. I also believe she's dipped her feet in the world of sugar dating/sugar daddies.
actually, i believe both her parents have several degrees from UChicago or something like that. They've both been successful in their careers so it's possible that they have moved to LA for jobs (I know polina's dad was living in Seattle for a bit working on a project/ new job) I do find it weird how her mom has the bracelet business, considering she is a smart woman with a phD in physics of something.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

not sure it it's just me , but I find it weird how close she is with her parents. I mean nothing wrong with wanting to hang out with her parents, but she doesn't seem to have any friends besides Oli and Stella, and her boyfriend now of course. you would think that someone with as many years as her of being in youtube and living in LA would have more than 2 friends. IT seems like all she does is occasionally go with Oli to home goods, go to equinox with Stella, Malibu with her boyfriend, and then go to her parents house.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

litgreave_ wrote:
ibeendrakein wrote:
actually, i believe both her parents have several degrees from UChicago or something like that. They've both been successful in their careers so it's possible that they have moved to LA for jobs (I know polina's dad was living in Seattle for a bit working on a project/ new job) I do find it weird how her mom has the bracelet business, considering she is a smart woman with a phD in physics of something.
i knew about them having degrees from a upscale chicago school, but i dont know what their careers were or whether or not the father or mother had inherited family money from russia, but it makes literally no sense to me that someone in a very successful career would quit that and do a phoney online bracelet business with their social media 'star' 20 year old daughter. doesnt sound like a smart business move. there is no way someone with a great high paying career would switch over to that. and they still speak so much russian that i believe they havent had too many friends in america, bc ive seen first hand how my friends dad learned english through being a professor in america and now only uses his polish language when talking to my friends grandparents, never to his daughter even though she knows both. and another friends mom is extremely isolated and only speaks spanish, though shes been here over a decade.

Just from my personal observations. Could be wrong, who knows. I just dont like to take things at face value on social media or youtube, because thats a highly curated, highly manicured image of what that user wants the public to think, not necessarily what is true in reality

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

ibeendrakein wrote:
litgreave_ wrote:
ibeendrakein wrote:
i knew about them having degrees from a upscale chicago school, but i dont know what their careers were or whether or not the father or mother had inherited family money from russia, but it makes literally no sense to me that someone in a very successful career would quit that and do a phoney online bracelet business with their social media 'star' 20 year old daughter. doesnt sound like a smart business move. there is no way someone with a great high paying career would switch over to that. and they still speak so much russian that i believe they havent had too many friends in america, bc ive seen first hand how my friends dad learned english through being a professor in america and now only uses his polish language when talking to my friends grandparents, never to his daughter even though she knows both. and another friends mom is extremely isolated and only speaks spanish, though shes been here over a decade.

Just from my personal observations. Could be wrong, who knows. I just dont like to take things at face value on social media or youtube, because thats a highly curated, highly manicured image of what that user wants the public to think, not necessarily what is true in reality
if you check out both their parents linkedin, it says all the jobs they've had. Her dad has had i think over 10 jobs, all well paying high level jobs. I agree, it's very shady how her mom is doing this whole bracelet business instead of finding a real job in LA.

Blackera
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackera »

I actually can somewhat understand her mom. My own mom works as a judge and a friend of hers, who’s also a judge, quit her job to go wash dishes on a cruise boat....
Her explanation was that her parents pushed her to get the degree&job and after all those years she had just had enough.
Maybe it’s the same with Polinas mother and she found an easy way or escape out, by having the bracelet business. And let’s be honest, she makes quite alot thanks to the subscribers.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Blackera wrote:I actually can somewhat understand her mom. My own mom works as a judge and a friend of hers, who’s also a judge, quit her job to go wash dishes on a cruise boat....
Her explanation was that her parents pushed her to get the degree&job and after all those years she had just had enough.
Maybe it’s the same with Polinas mother and she found an easy way or escape out, by having the bracelet business. And let’s be honest, she makes quite alot thanks to the subscribers.
Can’t feel bad for her at all. We don’t know her backstory. I doubt she was forced to get all those degrees. If her husband had forced her to then why is she now just sitting at home all day making bracelets. It’s all just a gimmick. Polina and her mom just care about money and will do whatever it takes to get even more.

Cutsie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cutsie »

Dear God her face is so bloated

Return to “polinaberegova”