Nono SCAMtiago #PimpinAintEasy - Part 10

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #PimpinAintEasy - Part 10

Post by ami10479 »

I know some of you guys are familiar with Jahaira. To the ones that are not she is the woman of trans experience that asshole (Nono) is always referring to. Personally i really like her.

I will leave this video here.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Finame89 wrote:New thread? If not I vote

Nono scamtiago #pimpdowninkoreatown

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I like it.

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

Can someone fill me in on the house situation! What I know is, the mom has a notarized document saying the house was given to her. I also heard something about Nina has a deadline to when she can evict her mom so she can sell the house before foreclosure??? Is any of this true? Does it look like Nina will lose the house because she needs to properly evict her mom which leaves nina no time to be the foreclosure :( deadline

PLEASE FILL ME IN

TY

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

eat-my-drama wrote:Can someone fill me in on the house situation! What I know is, the mom has a notarized document saying the house was given to her. I also heard something about Nina has a deadline to when she can evict her mom so she can sell the house before foreclosure??? Is any of this true? Does it look like Nina will lose the house because she needs to properly evict her mom which leaves nina no time to be the foreclosure :( deadline

PLEASE FILL ME IN

TY
Nina's mom has a notarized paper that states nina gave her the house but nina didn't completely sign the house over if that makes sense. Nina is trying to tell her mother and her bitches that her mother has to be out in 7 days which is not true. The law and then judge is giving the mom 30 days to evict the property. So I'm assuming nina wants her out fast so she can sell it on time or the bank takes it.

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:
Latin-spice wrote:She's also taken to posting pics of Kim shaving on her Twitter. She's just being nasty and for no reason, she's the ring leader in this mob and feeding off of the stupidity of naive loyal kisses. I thought we were in the age of acceptance or at the very least civility and respect. I guess some people take longer to see how rude she is being right now. There are a lot people who could tell that Kim was transgender just on appearance, Kim has been open about it as well, for Nina to post a picture of Kim shaving like that was unnecessary and mean.
Are you SERIOUS?? omg. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She's so uneducated it's disgusting. Like calling her brother gay because he "allegedly" had a relationship with a trans woman. And Nina calling the trans woman a he. Honestly? This bullying towards Kim is the last straw. I was hoping that maybe, somehow, she would become more humble, but no. I don't know why I wait for people like her and Trisha Paytas to change. They are set in their ignorant, self righteous ways permanently.
Thank you for going here @blahblahwhitesheep - I know its not a real big topic of discussion, but her shitty and very ignorant terminology along with her dirty attempts to out so many people just for views brings me to my effin' boiling point. I don't know anything about the Kim person or situation you mentioned but we all know she's running out of material so I guess she has to find new people or "haters" to talk about - she's zipped now about her ex hubby which is prob by court order, and how long is she gonna keep harping on her family when it looks like they have basically washed their hands of the situation?

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

ami10479 wrote:I know some of you guys are familiar with Jahaira. To the ones that are not she is the woman of trans experience that asshole (Nono) is always referring to. Personally i really like her.

I will leave this video here.

LOVE me some Jahaira!!!!!!!!!! I posted on that video - Poor Jahaira, its not her job to lead the dumb into enlightenment. yet another innocent victim in the Nono shit show.
Last edited by Retrogurl on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latin-spice
Debater
Debater

Post by Latin-spice »

Isn't it lovely to see both kisses and "haters" come together and agree that Nina needs to stop calling people derogatory names :love2:
Even her die hard fans are saying that needs to stop with that bullshit. I wonder who she'll turn on next considering the support jahira is getting on her video
:tu: Sleep farts are the true test of any relationship :tu:

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

KarmaWatcher wrote:
leatherlace71 wrote:Hello my darlings, I'M BAAAAAACCK!!! LOL - Ive been MIA for all of this bc a nasty flu, school, and work have been brutal and time consuming. Anywhooo... I JUST read through a bit to catch up and skimmed some of Nina's new vids. I see nothing is new LOL. She's still ranting and raving about how everyone else is at fault while those people are kind of ghost with nothing more to really say, which speaks volumes. I see she's still incessantly using the N word, trying to "out" everyone and their dog, and that she still can't get her LGBTQ terminology right. . I see she still ain't got her kid, and that she's still on some martyr type crusade when she explains her prostitution whilst all the 10 yr old kisses seem to forget she only now discusses this bc someone spilled those beans to the world. Oh, and I see that apparently everyone on GG is still the devil according to the kiss regime :-) .

I will say though I am surprised she's made good on her keeping those comments disabled. My presumption here is more people are calling her out on her shit than supporting her, otherwise she'd let em flow.
Welcome back to the nonoshitshow! :tu: 100% what I presume as well, in regards to why she still has her comments disabled. I think there are more people that understand the truth (who care and will comment anyway) rather than the idiots or just young and naive ones who allow their heads to get filled with lies and not question anything that comes out of the loca's mouth. I could imagine others and just saw one kiss ass barely try to question the almighty Nono and she found out quickly that you do NOT dare question anything the queen has said! Dont you dare kiss asses! :rofl:

Sorry, I should share... I am laughing because I saw a screenshot where a kiss ass was questioning some stuff and then she got attacked and asked whos side she is on! LOL! She obediently said Nina's of course! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wish I could figure out how to share screenshots on here, I get kicked off every time I try.

The only thing new to me is that she is publicly shaming people who are disabled, oh wait, she attempted that with Morlon. That was low. Even though it is NFL disability, which is SO much different than state or federal disability, she tried. She steady stays throwing low blows...maybe mickey mouse gee should have made a song about her REAL life...It might sound something like..."I stay hookin and bookin these hoes, nobody knows... if you try and run from me, 6 feet deep is where you will be!" "Screaming bitch betta have my money is how I roll, if you dont got dimes, get outta my hole! Yea, dats what I said, MY hole, dats MY hole AND dats MY HOE! EVERYTHANG IS MINEZ! I will give you a discount for your size...NOW PAYYYY MEEEEE! Word to your motha! Ok, I suck and just grossed myself out, lol. Sickness is a disease, and she has fleas! I promise, I am done, I need food! LOl! :D :tu:
BAHAHA @KarmaWatcher - and thanks for the welcome back :-) Yeah the way she talks, the trendy-ness of it which she thinks is so cool is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Totally random statement here but everytime I hear her talk like a 17 yr old a vision pops into my head from a comedy called Not another Teen Movie, which has a part in it making fun of the movie never been kissed, showing a 70 yr old woman in high school. Random I know, but that's what always flashes before my eyes when Nina starts her ghetto rambles LOL.

OK so in my attempts to catch up, I noticed her say something in the Faked Wedding Photos video that perked up my ears and I am wondering if you or anyone else caught it... Nina says if her mom wants to move that she (Nina) doesn't care and that she will transfer the child custody back to FL. That statement sounds pretty official - that's not the way a mom who simply had Grandma watching her child informally would have worded that. So while this might be old news it was another "oh really?" moment for me in regards to the kids guardianship and where the child support payments were going. Something is off in that statement.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

Yeah Tanya the kiss getting preachy but in plenty of arguments I had with her she called derrick the f word too. I have those screen shots but not on the phone I am on now. Yes Tanya it is wrong you're right but you did it too and should apologize for that.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Nina is having a psychotic break. They need to section her. She is paranoid, delusional and vicious.

Doge
Learner
Learner

Post by Doge »

How many of you want to bet that if just enough people call her out on this that she will apologise aaaallll over again like last time and use the excuse of her (girl in the vid, don't remember her name sorry) being a stalker or something and it got to her? She can keep apologising for the same mistake over and over but eventually people will stop with the BS and move on. I bet it won't be long before she realises that and stops, of course until the next time. I seriously just feel at times like tweeting scalelab and asking if this is who they stand for, but I'm too nice and very hesitant. Its honestly infuriating that she keeps doing this and nothing is done to teach her not to bully others.

Sidenote: who can I message from the private forum? Sorry don't quite remember which mod has the password, thanks!
Blane? His name is Blane? Oh! That's a major appliance, that's not a name!

AlterEgo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AlterEgo »

Nina said these "Life is Happening" videos are proof when in reality it's just her reflecting and giving her OPINION on a situation that she chooses to drag out. We don't need 8 months worth of you sitting in your car giving only your side of the story, that's not proof, it's a confessional.

As for her Livideos, honestly NOTHING has happened since I last gave a summary. She mentioned in the chat that her mom has to be out by tomorrow, and that's it. She is recording in a car that isn't hers, so I'm inclined to believe she was/is alone back in Texas staying with someone, while Myles and loyal are in Cali.
She's Barely posted videos (clips) since she's been to court last Tuesday.

The first one is her in some unknown person's car saying she just left the realtor to sign the papers, and the house is officially for sale. Y'all detective skills are better than mine, so maybe one of you can verify.

Then there's a couple videos talking about how her family is out to get her. She's not manic in these videos for once, just regular bashing, as per usual. There's been an influx of people directly voicing their opinions about Nina TO Nina so she makes a video like "oooh, I think I need botox, and more lip injections and blah blah blah"

Her most recent one she has on hello kitty-esque glasses with her hair styled for once just staring at the camera pouting.

Honestly if I were her kisses I would be pissed. Whether I spent $1 or $100 she promised to make this platform about her and her kisses and record so many "exclusive" videos for the them, and all she gives them is 2 minute clips whenever she feels like it. She won't even genuinely chat with them in the chat room unless she's sending them to go attack a "hater"or to say "kisses". (Btw you can read everything in the chat room for free without subscribing to her)

Ok. I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlterEgo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AlterEgo »

Nina said these "Life is Happening" videos are proof when in reality it's just her reflecting and giving her OPINION on a situation that she chooses to drag out. We don't need 8 months worth of you sitting in your car giving only your side of the story, that's not proof, it's a confessional.

As for her Livideos, honestly NOTHING has happened since I last gave a summary. She mentioned in the chat that her mom has to be out by tomorrow, and that's it. She is recording in a car that isn't hers, so I'm inclined to believe she was/is alone back in Texas staying with someone, while Myles and loyal are in Cali.
She's Barely posted videos (clips) since she's been to court last Tuesday.

The first one is her in some unknown person's car saying she just left the realtor to sign the papers, and the house is officially for sale. Y'all detective skills are better than mine, so maybe one of you can verify.

Then there's a couple videos talking about how her family is out to get her. She's not manic in these videos for once, just regular bashing, as per usual. There's been an influx of people directly voicing their opinions about Nina TO Nina so she makes a video like "oooh, I think I need botox, and more lip injections and blah blah blah"

Her most recent one she has on hello kitty-esque glasses with her hair styled for once just staring at the camera pouting.

Honestly if I were her kisses I would be pissed. Whether I spent $1 or $100 she promised to make this platform about her and her kisses and record so many "exclusive" videos for the them, and all she gives them is 2 minute clips whenever she feels like it. She won't even genuinely chat with them in the chat room unless she's sending them to go attack a "hater"or to say "kisses". (Btw you can read everything in the chat room for free without subscribing to her)

Ok. I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latin-spice
Debater
Debater

Post by Latin-spice »

All I can say is Nina and her kisses better not try some corny ass parody of jahira like they did Kim. Jahira may not have subscribers in high thousands but she is very likable and no matter how small her sub count is, she'll have way more support than Nina ever will. From the beginning Nina has tried to drag jahira into this shit show and in response she's handled things maturely. Nina better stop with the name calling bc it can get so much worse for her if she calls the wrong person a "F". Unlike Kim, jahira rubs me as someone who has been there and done it all, I take her as someone who can fend for herself while with Kim I just want Nina and her goons to back the fuck off. You know what I mean? They make fun of Kim bc she's a tad more excentric and they find her to be an easy target, but if they try some shit with jahira that will be the end of the legion of kisses. Jahira has a lifetime of experience dealing with how ugly society can be, she won't put up with that shit for one second, neither will her subscribers.
:tu: Sleep farts are the true test of any relationship :tu:

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

Latin-spice wrote:All I can say is Nina and her kisses better not try some corny ass parody of jahira like they did Kim. Jahira may not have subscribers in high thousands but she is very likable and no matter how small her sub count is, she'll have way more support than Nina ever will. From the beginning Nina has tried to drag jahira into this shit show and in response she's handled things maturely. Nina better stop with the name calling bc it can get so much worse for her if she calls the wrong person a "F". Unlike Kim, jahira rubs me as someone who has been there and done it all, I take her as someone who can fend for herself while with Kim I just want Nina and her goons to back the fuck off. You know what I mean? They make fun of Kim bc she's a tad more excentric and they find her to be an easy target, but if they try some shit with jahira that will be the end of the legion of kisses. Jahira has a lifetime of experience dealing with how ugly society can be, she won't put up with that shit for one second, neither will her subscribers.
AMEN to that. And I am a diehard subbie of Jahaira - she has kept it classy and remained incredibly patient. Now she is peeved and rightfully so.

What I don't understand is how people haven't gone off on her use of the F word, where I live you can't get away with shit like that - you will get knocked into place LOL. I am super sensitive to this crap as I am heavily involved with the trans community. She comes off straight up transphobic in this situation and like a homophobe the way she slings that damn word around and also uses it so accusatory like its the worst insult ever. And she claims to be bi. I think I have said this before, but its like the racist who denies it by saying they have a black friend. Ugh, reason 9,999 as to why she makes my skin crawl.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Hey NINA!

Here is the REAL homeless:

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2 ... no-future/
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

Octobuttons
Talker
Talker

Post by Octobuttons »

Okay, so I've been diving into Nina's beginnings, like Blingshield and what not, but there is so much to discuss about Nina that it can't be fit into one video and not turn into a full length movie. So what I'm thinking is maybe breaking down each major lie and putting only a few in a video at a time. I want to kind of do it like GradeAUnderA/DramaAlert and actually talk about her shit using screenshots and proof. All of the people who claim they were going to use to proof against Nina haven't, but here on GG there is an over abundance of screenshots and points well proven. Obviously I won't use her name because you know how anal Nina is about her name being used, but I think making a talking video w/ proof is much faster. And her new video, what the fuck was she even going on about. Her videos hop around so much that I get confused. I agree with a post from earlier where someone said if she wanted to protect her son's privacy, why even put the clips he is in up at all? Someone is just trying to prove that they can put on a facade of being the good mom. :roll:

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

Watching this video is so sad, they both seemed mature, put together, attractive, and like they had something going for themselves. Now not even a year later Myles is looking like your average homeless gay youth who sells his body, and Nina is looking cracked out and deranged!

[youtube][/youtube]

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

pixlr_20160419211715099.jpg
Well Nina's never going to shut up now. Apparently Kim is a child molester and she's going to use that now. Even nick is on LV saying he's going to do a video on it.

I don't defend people who touches kids so I'm not going to mention Kim again.

On another topic Nina's bitches are fucking losers. Like literally. They are on there allllll damn day. I'll get off for awhile and the same people are on stalking Kim's twitter and social media. They call us obsessed and low life's but her bitches take that shit to the next level lol

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

Nina will keep her son in the videos but will not post an unedited version of the fight.

When Nina says she paid for everything, I'm venturing to guess since she paid her mother for "babysitting" max and Yvonne used the money to pay the bills and buy stuff, then Nina paid for if all.

Return to “NinaUnrated”