Marissa "New Year, New Hot Greg" Lace - Part 11

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "New Year, New Hot Greg" Lace - Part 11

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Double post sorry wouldn't let me delete it.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by SourBerry »

[tweet][/tweet]

Or how about this, it's the Year of You, right? How about IGNORE and move along? Not be a drama queen over EVERYTHING?!

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Everyone make sure they are "serving" Marissa today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

velvetthunderground
Lurker
Lurker

Post by velvetthunderground »

uuuggghhhhHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHHHHHHH

i would never leave my dog for an extended period of time- even MULTIPLE extended periods of time. it's cruel. weird how she thinks its completely fine to do so.

she talks about "adulting"; has she ever had responsibility one day in her life?

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

so bc she is in a bitchy mood and probably being a straight up cunt to everyone around her today (what day isnt she tbh?) - THEY have to be extra kind TO HER?! shouldnt it be - ok im in a bad mood today, so i have to try to be EXTRA kind to those around me so that i dont push my negative as fuck attitude on them?!

marissa 'always the victim' lace

velvetthunderground
Lurker
Lurker

you know. hannah hart had a dog but realizing that she wouldn't be at home the majority of the time, she had someone else adopt it. she even made a video about it! this is called BEING RESPONSIBLE.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Here she goes, recycling Bali pictures.

Marissa logic: they'll never notice I'm posting the lumpy back picture for a second time if I put a slightly different filter on it!!

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Yeah Postmates delivery person and Handy helper make sure you're extraaaa nice to Miss Mariss today!

Those are the only people she comes in contact with lol.

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

Hello everyone! Lurker turned member here. I have a few things to say that may or may not be 100% related to the current posts in this topic but are 100% related to the 'lovely' Miss Lace that I just felt the need to get off my chest. It is a decent amount of pent up venting material and my thoughts are kind of all over the please so please bear with me.. :tu:

1) NHG, she brought him up in her most recent video and while I'm sure he's already been discussed at length, since she mentioned him again I will too. Why is he still a thing to her? Is she so overly-attached-turned-needy-ex that even with her new trap-king-bae-for-life-surprising-her-in-Bali boyfriend she can't let NHG go? If he made her cry every day for months I'm only going to assume she's alluding to the fact that 1) she's a weak ass bitch (which she'd never say because Marissa is clearly not a weak ass bitch... :roll: ) or 2) that she's alluding to that fact that he was emotionally abusive towards her. AND IF HE WAS (not saying he is but if he was), why is she not using this as an opportunity to raise awareness towards abuse.

2) How is she affording her lifestyle? Like damn! Moving, refurnishing the new place from top to bottom, postmating all the foods, taking trip after trip, continuing to afford her dogs, now affording a boyfriend as well and she still has extra money for lavish novelties like books and crystals and jewelry and whatever else she decides she wants. Does youtube really pay that well or is she pilling up on credit card debt? She wants to be so boho/classic chic or whatever but you can still get good quality, fashionable and appropriate furniture and home decor from second hand stores or by re-purposing what she already had. It's not like she's living in a sketchy part of town where everything is run down, I'm sure the local boutiques and second hand stores have some pretty nice and affordable pieces that would add more character to her place while giving it an even more authentic boho/classic/whatever-shes-going-for chic look. And it would give her 'year of you' videos some spin-off DIY potential

3) Speaking of 'year of you'... who does she think this is helping? I get that she needs time to self-find/discover/explore/whatever for herself but her viewing audience probably can't afford soul searching trips to Bali. Why not have some 'year of you' at home or in your local park or whatever videos for people who can't 'year of you' like Marissa does. If she's going to hashtag everything with some 'year of you' bullshit maybe making them more realistic would be better received. It's like she's preaching about how important and wonderful it is to find yourself but how it can only happen if you have money to blow
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

amy_patt0
Learner
Learner

Post by amy_patt0 »

Is it possible for her to stay in Seattle for more than 24 hours? Seriously. God. Also, her "solo trip" tweets and Instagram makes me cringe. I want to so badly ask if she's going to just meet up with Noah halfway through again. And how does she have thousands of dollars to blow on these trips? I don't understand her lifestyle whatsoever.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Someone should tweet her and ask if she feels guilty about never seeing her dogs and if spending time with her new boyfriend comes before taking care of them now.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

^ A lot of people are commenting on her instagram asking how she can leave her dogs all the time

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

"Solo trip" is literally going to be everything she does without Noah because #yearofus is now a thing.

She don't even wait until the topless pic was going to be on a different "page" in her Instagram maybe like in 4 months #tbt I miss bali and warm weather or something but seriously

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

neatndfancy wrote:Hello everyone! Lurker turned member here. I have a few things to say that may or may not be 100% related to the current posts in this topic but are 100% related to the 'lovely' Miss Lace that I just felt the need to get off my chest. It is a decent amount of pent up venting material and my thoughts are kind of all over the please so please bear with me.. :tu:

1) NHG, she brought him up in her most recent video and while I'm sure he's already been discussed at length, since she mentioned him again I will too. Why is he still a thing to her? Is she so overly-attached-turned-needy-ex that even with her new trap-king-bae-for-life-surprising-her-in-Bali boyfriend she can't let NHG go? If he made her cry every day for months I'm only going to assume she's alluding to the fact that 1) she's a weak ass bitch (which she'd never say because Marissa is clearly not a weak ass bitch... :roll: ) or 2) that she's alluding to that fact that he was emotionally abusive towards her. AND IF HE WAS (not saying he is but if he was), why is she not using this as an opportunity to raise awareness towards abuse.

2) How is she affording her lifestyle? Like damn! Moving, refurnishing the new place from top to bottom, postmating all the foods, taking trip after trip, continuing to afford her dogs, now affording a boyfriend as well and she still has extra money for lavish novelties like books and crystals and jewelry and whatever else she decides she wants. Does youtube really pay that well or is she pilling up on credit card debt? She wants to be so boho/classic chic or whatever but you can still get good quality, fashionable and appropriate furniture and home decor from second hand stores or by re-purposing what she already had. It's not like she's living in a sketchy part of town where everything is run down, I'm sure the local boutiques and second hand stores have some pretty nice and affordable pieces that would add more character to her place while giving it an even more authentic boho/classic/whatever-shes-going-for chic look. And it would give her 'year of you' videos some spin-off DIY potential

3) Speaking of 'year of you'... who does she think this is helping? I get that she needs time to self-find/discover/explore/whatever for herself but her viewing audience probably can't afford soul searching trips to Bali. Why not have some 'year of you' at home or in your local park or whatever videos for people who can't 'year of you' like Marissa does. If she's going to hashtag everything with some 'year of you' bullshit maybe making them more realistic would be better received. It's like she's preaching about how important and wonderful it is to find yourself but how it can only happen if you have money to blow
I agree like 3000% with everything you've said here!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Also I hate how she thinks "sassy" is a synonym for "raging bitch asshole" like no you're just rude not sassy

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Lmao the first three comments yessss and then a minion like HER BACK LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFERENT IN THE WATER ITS MUCH DIFFERENT

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

bitchplease wrote:Image
Lmao the first three comments yessss and then a minion like HER BACK LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFERENT IN THE WATER ITS MUCH DIFFERENT

lol the second one was me.

They're now arguing about how she makes money to go on these trips and how hard of a worker she is on Youtube and makes a ton of money making videos :rofl:

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

I love that they think she does some sort of other work too HAHAHA as if we wouldn't hear all about how she's her own trap queen and an independent money making woman. I'd be surprised if she makes more than a couple thousand a month at the rate she puts out videos

velvetthunderground
Lurker
Lurker

i am seriously feeling so bad for her dogs. i have a rescue dog and if i leave the house for more than ten minutes, he acts like i've been gone for years!!
people don't know how psychologically affected animals can get if their owner leaves them. just watch the videos of soldiers returning home to their dogs...

Return to “MarissaLace”