Markiplier - Part 9

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 9

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Well he's not exactly pushing the comic down anyone's throat. I don't have FB so I had to google it to find out all about it.

It's a fun bit of merch and 5% of the profits will go to a charity of Mark's choosing. No harm done really.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

That's good he's not pushing the comic down our throat...

What's up with his tweets the last day or so? o_O Reminds me of the time Mark put up on his Twitter banner a screen shot people that were calling him out on twitter awhile back.

Lady Rorschach
Talker
Talker

Post by Lady Rorschach »

The cover of the comic looks good. Yeah the tweets and the Instagram posts the past day kinda made me go "um... Is he ok?"

Here's a question for everyone. Has anyone ever flown first class? If so, do you really get those perks like the drinks and the hot towels?
I'm terrible at explaining things.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Error! Markiplier.exe is broken. Please restart and try again. Thank you.

Nope, never flown first class myself. I've flown several times though-I kinda miss it flying on a plane :)
Last edited by AquarianHorse on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoneStar
Learner
Learner

Post by LoneStar »

I flew first class once, but I was young so I don't remember much. All I know is that I fell asleep due to how comfortable it was. I think we did get some special drinks, though.

The tweets are a little weird, but I have a feeling he is in a weird mood.

The comic looks interesting, though I doubt I'll be able to get it. Hopefully it turns out good, though! :D

Offtopic: Not sure if I'm doing off topic right or not, but we'll see. Just wanted to apologize about not writing here much, since I haven't had much to say, and I've been a bit busy. But I'll still add to the conversation when I can!

Lady Rorschach
Talker
Talker

Post by Lady Rorschach »

No need to apologize, Lonestar! Sometimes I can't come up with things to say too! :D

Anyway, I hope that he's doing ok. That one caption that had the words "cold sweet embrace of death" or something along those lines kinda worried me. Along with that tweet about feeling inadequate. He could just be having a bad day. It happens.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

I flew first class once. It was...okay, I guess? Not worth the price IMO, unless you really need extra legroom and don't mind paying $1000 more for the privilege. The priority seating was a plus, though, because you had extra time to cram your shit into the overhead bins. :P Flying in general kind of sucks, IMO. Unless you're flying international, you can sit through a few hours of acting like a sardine to save that $1000. (Speaking of which, those 1st class drinks aren't really free given the ticket price. :P )

The comic idea is cute, in a way. Something for kids to collect. And I bet he's tickled to be a part of something like that. I'm not sure it's worth spending, what, $20? $25? for a box of random stuff that happens to include his comic, especially since they're spreading it out over 4 months. But there are plenty of people who are willing to spend that much, so I guess everyone wins in that situation.

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

Lady Rorschach wrote:No need to apologize, Lonestar! Sometimes I can't come up with things to say too! :D

Anyway, I hope that he's doing ok. That one caption that had the words "cold sweet embrace of death" or something along those lines kinda worried me. Along with that tweet about feeling inadequate. He could just be having a bad day. It happens.
Sometimes I think Mark just throws up flak to keep people guessing... ;) 'Nuff said...
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Doesn't sound like flying first class is worth it, and plus I like to go cheap, I don't have tons of money and I just rather save the money. I'm perfectly fine in the regular seating really. Don't need anything fancy. Besides, the destination is usually more important than the flight itself.

He sure does act confident a lot and trying to be "cool" or "edgy" it seems right now I guess?

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

I've fly First Class a lot because my partner works for a large airline and gets flights for free. So it'd be rude not to take advantage of such a perk. :)

I haven't really read too much into his recent tweets. I'd just put it down to him still being on a post Pax high and in a teasing sort of mood.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

I'm a cynic and feel like him addressing the alcohol thing not once but twice just adds to my prior suspicions that he hyperbolized the story a bit and can still drink. Just because there were people saying he was drinking in the photos from Polaris. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Yeah, he even said he's fine with not drinking, but who knows. I never heard of drinks like vodka, rum, gin, etc not having alcohol in them! Odd! I know there's virgin drinks like daiquiris, bloody mary, etc. Is that a thing, to not have alcohol in rum, etc? How does that work?

I'm a cynic too XD

Lady Rorschach
Talker
Talker

Post by Lady Rorschach »

Just did a few Google searches. There is a website where you can get rum or vodka that's alcohol free. Just google search non alcoholic rum and it'll be at the top.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

Yeah, I know, they just don't serve it in bars. At least the one where the Polaris party was doesn't

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Lady Rorschach wrote:The cover of the comic looks good. Yeah the tweets and the Instagram posts the past day kinda made me go "um... Is he ok?"

Here's a question for everyone. Has anyone ever flown first class? If so, do you really get those perks like the drinks and the hot towels?
I personally have never flown first class, but my dad has because he used to take a lot of business trips to other countries. You do get special things in first class (i.e.- a better tv, nice drinks, seats that recline a lot better, nicer pillows and blankets, a curtain thing for privacy, people aren't right next to you or right behind you so you have more space, etc.).

God, thinking about it makes me wish I could fly first class.

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Lady Rorschach wrote:The cover of the comic looks good. Yeah the tweets and the Instagram posts the past day kinda made me go "um... Is he ok?"

I personally have never flown first class, but my dad has because he used to take a lot of business trips to other countries. You do get special things in first class (i.e.- a better tv, nice drinks, seats that recline a lot better, nicer pillows and blankets, a curtain thing for privacy, people aren't right next to you or right behind you so you have more space, etc.).

God, thinking about it makes me wish I could fly first class.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

oooh so there was no non alcoholic drinks at the Polaris party?

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

There were, but in my opinion it's pretty clear Mark's holding either a beer or cider

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Lady Rorschach wrote:No need to apologize, Lonestar! Sometimes I can't come up with things to say too! :D

Mark's tweets were kind of weird, but I know he does a lot of self-depricating humor so it could also be that. He also mentioned on his Instagram caption that his flight was delayed so he could have been annoyed about that. Who really knows. If he had a bad day, I hope he feels better.

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

avdubs wrote:There were, but in my opinion it's pretty clear Mark's holding either a beer or cider

I feel like he might drink on special occasions. He probably just stopped drinking to get drunk, which is why he doesn't do Drunk Minecraft.
He could have been drinking non-alcoholic beer at the party because you can't really tell the difference between the two unless you look at the actual bottle and it looked like he was drinking from a glass.

Return to “Markiplier”