Thatcher Joe Part 4 - Homeowner, the Sugg who isn't a Mug

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Homeowner - The Sugg who isn't a Mug (Part

Post by smars27 »

^ don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with partying a lot (although honestly it is a bit weird to me when guys do it still when they're older- I'm judgmental even if I try not to be) but he's been quite sick or not "feeling good" for a while and I just don't think it's good to be partying when your immune system is weak like that. But it's really his choice and honestly if he screws up enough I’m just more likely to not bother with it anymore as I’m not as attached to him as I am to some others.

I don't really follow those girls enough but I don't see anything wrong with them besides the fact that I suspect that they are rich pretty girls who didn't have to work for much in life so they may be sweet but I doubt they are a the brightest (Even that Eleni girl seems like she's prob smarter than them). But ppl have surprised me before.

Sides the guys don’t come off as horribly bright themselves (Except I hate to say it, the hipster Will- but since he’s a hipster and I hate their kind he doesn’t count) well when it comes to emotional or mental intelligence. They definitely have more smarts in creativity than I do, I admit. And a lot more damn balls...

goethesgartenhaus
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by goethesgartenhaus »

Slightly OT but could someone please send me the Snapchat names of all those girls? I want to stalk too please :D

blendingbrush
Informer
Informer

Post by blendingbrush »

Can I just ask a q: why does everyone speculate about Alex? The girl who works at gleam? is there any evidence or signs of this? Someone explain pretty please! :D :tu:

Nicki_Minaj2
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicki_Minaj2 »

Hi Guys,
First time poster here but long time reader. Don't know whether this has been mentioned before and with Joe not showing the whole of his new house/apartment I am just speculating. I think perhaps he has moved in with someone and it may be that Beth girl as didn't someone put up a tweet of hers a few pages back where she said she was moving in with 'boys'. If she and him have moved in together he won't be able to vlog the whole house (like he hasn't) as she will have her things everywhere like beauty products and stuff. And if she is living with him having the other girls back after a night of clubbing doesn't seem as weird and Joe is going to be the only lad there because he lives with her... just speculating though :D

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

It looked like he was snorting a line in that Twitter vid.

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

beigepug21 wrote:It looked like he was snorting a line in that Twitter vid.
Which one?
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

The one scalesfishnails posted on the previous page, but I dunno maybe I'm mistaken: he just looked like he snorted something and then looked up at the camera embarrassed

sugglet94
Learner
Learner

Post by sugglet94 »

Nicki_Minaj2 wrote:Hi Guys,
First time poster here but long time reader. Don't know whether this has been mentioned before and with Joe not showing the whole of his new house/apartment I am just speculating. I think perhaps he has moved in with someone and it may be that Beth girl as didn't someone put up a tweet of hers a few pages back where she said she was moving in with 'boys'. If she and him have moved in together he won't be able to vlog the whole house (like he hasn't) as she will have her things everywhere like beauty products and stuff. And if she is living with him having the other girls back after a night of clubbing doesn't seem as weird and Joe is going to be the only lad there because he lives with her... just speculating though :D
She uploaded a picture of her new "housemate" on twitter a few weeks ago, and it wasn't Joe.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

beigepug21 wrote:The one scalesfishnails posted on the previous page, but I dunno maybe I'm mistaken: he just looked like he snorted something and then looked up at the camera embarrassed
oh, i don't see that at all. i posted it because he was dancing close with that beth haha

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

I think it's really weird that those girls weren't there with them. why wouldn't they invite them if they were genuine friends. it's a frcking birthday! I invite all of my friends no matter what. I think it's mutual 'utilization' lol. they use those girls to look cool and the girls use them for their half fame lol.

about his place... if I had the money I'd buy a massive place too. it's a great investment anyway. maybe some of his friends can come around and stay there from time to time, but I don't think there's an 'official' roommate lol. he bought it, it's 'his place' after all.

about drugs... oh comnnn! I can't even believe some of you think he's so so so clean. even though if he doesn't use anything regularly right now, I think he definitely 'tried' in his lifetime lol. yeah of course we don't have proofs but we're just speculating here ffs girls come down.

about drinking partying...
I actually like to drink and party like joe, so it would be ironic for me to judge him for this lol. but it's not the problem. it's totally ok to have fun at weekend especially if you had a busy week - like me. but the problem is:
- he goes for it without even thinking his health.
- he doesn't know when to stop drinking.
- it came to the point he does it everyday ffs.
- he shares or lets his friends share every shenanigans from those nights on social media - which is very stupid and weird.
the end: f-ck you joe.

lovelyaura
Debater
Debater

Post by lovelyaura »

I don't think it's weird at all that those girls weren't invited tho there seemed to be just his closest friends and ofc he's not inviting everyone like there weren't even some of his other male friends. Eleni might not be a proper friend but the twins seems to be since they seem to be the only ones that hang out with them on a regular basis and they don't always get drunk lmao

I still don't see a problem with his partying/drinking habits from what we see tho as long as he doesn't tell his young fans to drink it's his business since at the end of the day we can't even tell for sure how much he's drinking.

None of them strike me as a drug type like I don't even get how people can have that impression? They may have tried stuff like weed but I doubt they did more tbh

lovelyaura
Debater
Debater

Post by lovelyaura »

I don't think it's weird at all that those girls weren't invited tho there seemed to be just his closest friends and ofc he's not inviting everyone like there weren't even some of his other male friends. Eleni might not be a proper friend but the twins seems to be since they seem to be the only ones that hang out with them on a regular basis and they don't always get drunk lmao

I still don't see a problem with his partying/drinking habits from what we see tho as long as he doesn't tell his young fans to drink it's his business since at the end of the day we can't even tell for sure how much he's drinking.

None of them strike me as a drug type like I don't even get how people can have that impression? They may have tried stuff like weed but I doubt they did more tbh

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

My theory on being secretive about showing much of the new place is that hes worried its sheer flashiness will devalue his boy next door brand of AverageThatcherJoe-ness. Not sure how long he's going to be able to keep that up though.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

lovelyaura wrote:I don't think it's weird at all that those girls weren't invited tho there seemed to be just his closest friends and ofc he's not inviting everyone like there weren't even some of his other male friends. Eleni might not be a proper friend but the twins seems to be since they seem to be the only ones that hang out with them on a regular basis and they don't always get drunk lmao

I don't think there is a "drug type" lol a lot of people have dabbled in something
horatio wrote:My theory on being secretive about showing much of the new place is that hes worried its sheer flashiness will devalue his boy next door brand of AverageThatcherJoe-ness. Not sure how long he's going to be able to keep that up though.
This is what I was thinking, he's a lot more careful about "showing off" than some of the others.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

lovelyaura wrote:I don't think it's weird at all that those girls weren't invited tho there seemed to be just his closest friends and ofc he's not inviting everyone like there weren't even some of his other male friends. Eleni might not be a proper friend but the twins seems to be since they seem to be the only ones that hang out with them on a regular basis and they don't always get drunk lmao

I don't think there is a "drug type" lol a lot of people have dabbled in something
horatio wrote:My theory on being secretive about showing much of the new place is that hes worried its sheer flashiness will devalue his boy next door brand of AverageThatcherJoe-ness. Not sure how long he's going to be able to keep that up though.
This is what I was thinking, he's a lot more careful about "showing off" than some of the others.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Yeah, there's nothing relatable about an affluent millionaire in their mid-twenties for his audience. But it would be aspirational.

I think the main reason he's not showing it though is privacy.

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

SuggthePug wrote:Someone suggested "The Sugg who is not a Slugg" quite a few pages back. Can't remember who suggested it, but I thought it was pretty funny!
lol that was me! :D but since he has actually turned into a bit of a slugg since that post, i like "ThatcherJoe - The Sugg who Chugs (Alcohol)" way better, it's hilarious :rofl:

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

smars27 wrote:^ Honestly there is nothing wrong with having fun but the more closely I follow this kid, I'm beginning to think he has a drinking problem and will need to be a member of AAA in the future. Boy's going to be 25 soon and he still parties like he just turned 21.

He goes hard 100% of the time and while it's fine and dandy to live it up when you're young there is such as a thing as TOO MUCH (of anything) and I'm less likely to feel sympathy for someone who keeps doing it to themselves. You can have fun without getting piss drunk all the time.

He might have a hot body now but it's going to break down sooner or later (most likely sooner) when he's older cuz he might take care of it superficially but I suspect life ain't gonna be fun for him later. I've never even seen any of the other guys he hangs out with get as drunk as him all the time. Someone might need to try and smack some sense into him sooner or later, but it's his life. He wants to play it that way, I've seen the other side and those guys.......let's just say he has a *chance* of being someone who's a decent boyfriend in the future but with the way he's going I don't really see much hope for him unless he dates someone who likes playing nurse ALL the time.
smars27 wrote:^ Honestly there is nothing wrong with having fun but the more closely I follow this kid, I'm beginning to think he has a drinking problem and will need to be a member of AAA in the future. Boy's going to be 25 soon and he still parties like he just turned 21.

He goes hard 100% of the time and while it's fine and dandy to live it up when you're young there is such as a thing as TOO MUCH (of anything) and I'm less likely to feel sympathy for someone who keeps doing it to themselves. You can have fun without getting piss drunk all the time.

He might have a hot body now but it's going to break down sooner or later (most likely sooner) when he's older cuz he might take care of it superficially but I suspect life ain't gonna be fun for him later. I've never even seen any of the other guys he hangs out with get as drunk as him all the time. Someone might need to try and smack some sense into him sooner or later, but it's his life. He wants to play it that way, I've seen the other side and those guys.......let's just say he has a *chance* of being someone who's a decent boyfriend in the future but with the way he's going I don't really see much hope for him unless he dates someone who likes playing nurse ALL the time.
I think you have to remember what Joe is a lot smaller than say Caspar (I think Caspar is over 6'0') and the way the body reacts to the alcohol will be different as well. He may drink the same as the rest just that his body doesn't deal with it in the way that others do.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Thatcher Joe Homeowner - The Sugg who isn't a Mug (Part 4)

Post by fredspoon »

Sorry I posted that quote twice just trying to get used to this site :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.fredspoon.com

wildernessinside
Learner
Learner

Post by wildernessinside »

After moving to England 3 years ago, I have to say there's no way Joe has a drinking problem, brits just drink harder than everyone else, especially affluent ones of his age living it up in London. There's really nothing out of the ordinary happening in any of these snapchats.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”