Courtneys Makeup Corner

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtneys Makeup Corner

Post by tar »

misscupcake8 wrote:She showed her vanity and bedroom on snap today and it is just so fucking gross. The vanity was filthy, windowsill was chipped and rotten, even the makeup looked gross. She is such a grubby trash bag.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
LiddlePallid wrote:I saw that! You know what's hilarious is that she left the fucking plastic on that vanity top (which is just the IKEA Alex drawers with one of the Linmon table tops on it (I have 2 of these that I use as desks in my house) and there is NO NEED to leave the plastic on it because those things are the easiest thing in the world to clean, no matter what you spill on it. They don't stain, they're impossible to scratch - is she really that lazy that it kills her to wipe down a desk with a Lysol wipe or something? No, instead she leaves half ripped plastic on it that makes it look even dirtier lmao!
Her whole setup is grubby. She has spent all that time re-doing her vanity and all I could see was the nasty
top because she left the plastic on it. Then the torn plastic on the vanity top. It just looked so bad. As
LiddlePallid said, if taken care of properly, they last and look really nice. Yes, her makeup looks gross and
poorly cared for. At least all those crystals are somewhere else.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I saw that! You know what's hilarious is that she left the fucking plastic on that vanity top (which is just the IKEA Alex drawers with one of the Linmon table tops on it (I have 2 of these that I use as desks in my house) and there is NO NEED to leave the plastic on it because those things are the easiest thing in the world to clean, no matter what you spill on it. They don't stain, they're impossible to scratch - is she really that lazy that it kills her to wipe down a desk with a Lysol wipe or something? No, instead she leaves half ripped plastic on it that makes it look even dirtier lmao!
Thank you for the info on those! I am actually looking at those for my guest room/art studio. I need extra storage and was curious if those claims if it being scratch resistant and easy to clean.
No problem! I love mine! I'm actually thinking of getting another one for my son's room because he's outgrowing his little desk and they're just so easy to clean lol

I just watched her snaps - nothing but friggin silent shots of crystals. Is she not allowed to talk when Mike is watching tv? :rofl: Also, she put in a picture of some huge beauty blenders with the caption "Where is everyone getting these giant sponges from?" Let's see how long it takes someone to send her one for free :roll: There is such a thing as Google you know, Courtney. I know you know that, but you'd just rather hint and beg for freebies all the time instead of buying it yourself.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why use Google?
If she asks a question like that...someone will send her one free.
Maybe a couple of people will send her one.
Con woman to the core. :roll: :roll:

She's a good little beggar isn't she? :busted:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's so bad sometimes. I just roll my eyes whenever she tries to slyly ask about a makeup product. You KNOW she's doing that because someone will offer it to her!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:It's so bad sometimes. I just roll my eyes whenever she tries to slyly ask about a makeup product. You KNOW she's doing that because someone will offer it to her!
She definitely earned the nickname White Trash Courtney.
Begging on snap. Does Mike not care that his baby mamma is begging all the time for something?
That should hurt his pride. Then again, maybe he doesn't care much anymore. ;)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:For real! How ghetto can she get?! :?
She's pretty lazy and just doesn't know any better I guess!

I think she's too lazy to keep it clean. She can have a piece of something cut to cover it, if she's really that
worried.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I tend to think that he doesn't know the extent of her begging. If he's off at work all day, he doesn't see her on snap chat hinting around about every new makeup item that she wants, so he doesn't realize what she's doing.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by misscupcake8 »

She is on snap saying brielle had to go to doctors to get the ok for anesthesia. Said it before, but I think it's absolutely discusting a 4 year has to be put to sleep to have dental work done. How fucked are her baby teeth?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I could never do that to my son! He's the same age as her and I can't imagine how much she's neglecting the kids' teeth if she's got multiple cavities. Like, she must not be brushing them on top of giving them all that sugar.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I could never do that to my son! He's the same age as her and I can't imagine how much she's neglecting the kids' teeth if she's got multiple cavities. Like, she must not be brushing them on top of giving them all that sugar.
Well, this is the same person who called her daughter a "diva" for wanting to brush her teeth before leaving the house. :?

And I agree, the neglect is real and it's horrifying.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

[youtube][/youtube]

The last couple minutes of this vlog when she's talking while desperately trying to hide her teeth, you can see how rotted the front ones are. It's gotten worse!

Also, gotta love the "everybody needs a bag of weed" scene from Family Guy that she posted on SnapChat. And we're supposed to believe her when she says all she does is smoke cigarettes? Come off it :rofl:

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Her vlogs badly show her rotting teeth. On snapchat she must angle her phone so she can hide them better but I've seen her teeth a lot on her vlogs and they are discusting!
No wonder she doesn't give a shit about her kids teeth, hers have never seen a tooth brush!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, you would definitely think she'd be more careful of her childrens' teeth considering how hers turned out, but those poor kids are already on the path to needing false teeth by 30.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

At Courtney's rate of speed, she will need dentures by the time she's 30. Her teeth are getting
bad. She needs to do something to them now or she's not going to have any teeth. So sexy.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah, you would definitely think she'd be more careful of her childrens' teeth considering how hers turned out, but those poor kids are already on the path to needing false teeth by 30.
It is pitiful that her children are following in their mother's footsteps. Having to be put to sleep for dental
services at that age means that the child has extremely bad teeth. Parents fault. :x

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

She should be ashamed of herself!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guys, have you seen her most recent snaps? She let the youngest kid drink something and then she took a pic of the nutrition facts and said "it's barely soda, that's why I let her sip it" LOL HI COURTNEY. It may be sugar free, but also has 50mg of green tea extract in it, which I don't think is wise to be giving to a 2 year old late at night, and sucralose, which is one of those artifical sweeteners that are bad enough for adults, never mind kids. I had chronic migraines for quite some time, and after doing a lot of research realized that a lot of the drinks I drank all day at work had artificial sweeteners in them, which can aggravate migraines. I have cut out eating/drinking anything that says it has artificial sweetener in it COMPLETELY and my migraines occur a fraction of the amount that they used to. I know no one cares, just saying that she continues to pump her children full of shit and junk lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Honestly, I don't think she knows any better. She would probably like help but doesn't know who to ask.
She needs to talk to someone. She just doesn't understand. I know she reads here. Maybe she will see
what you said LiddlePallid. Otherwise, I will have to think she is stupid but it seems like she's trying to stop
the sugar. Her alternative drinks are not right yet.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

You are right LiddlePallid, the drink choice is not good. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't get what's wrong with just plain water? Milk, water, and juice sometimes is fine. I'm guessing because they're so used to sugary drinks, she can't get them to drink water to save her life. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and just think that she doesn't know what little kids are supposed to be consuming, but I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen them slurping Red Bulls yet :rofl:

Return to “Courtney Lurae”