Courtneys Makeup Corner

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtneys Makeup Corner

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:I honestly don't even know where to start with this chick anymore. I side-eye SO much of what she shares, yet I'm afraid that anything I post will come across as so judgey. :?
Girl, post as you like. Sometimes people have personal issues that come up that have nothing to do with
what you are posting. Post away. Love your posts. <3

ACarATorchAJess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ACarATorchAJess »

Did yall see her flip out on snap about someone disliking her vlog?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Did yall see her flip out on snap about someone disliking her vlog?

It was ONE dislike. Geez. Everyone gets dislikes on videos. She needs to quit whining.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Did yall see her flip out on snap about someone disliking her vlog?

It was ONE dislike. Geez. Everyone gets dislikes on videos. She needs to quit whining.

Poor old Courtney. Yes, I saw her flip out. Why would she even mention that.
One dislike. :rofl: :rofl: What does she think it will be when she's famous? :( :o :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wait, what the fuck are they doing all day where she's always "starting the day" at 4pm??? She has been saying that in almost every vlog! I would be so embarrassed to admit that shit. What is she going to do when her kids start school? Which, if the oldest is 4, why is she not in some sort of pre-k program already? This is ridiculous. Those kids should be outside all day enjoying summer, or take them places and do things - not cooped up in the house because mommy was up wired on pills all night and needs to sleep the day away. Is that why she keeps them up so late? So that they'll sleep all day and wont be bothering her until she's ready to wake up for the day? Do these poor kids get fed and taken care of during the day? Jesus Christ, no wonder they're so tiny.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She had to be doing something to keep those kids laying around and all of them starting the day at
around 4:00 pm. I haven't seen any children lay around the house until Mama is ready to get going
at 4 in the afternoon. All the children that I had met and talked to over the years, none have ever
gotten going at 4:00 pm. I think the oldest should be in some type of pre-k. I assumed the reason
she wasn't was because Courtney couldn't get her behind out of bed.

Remember that Courtney is a good mother. She has announced it.
Thus making it true. Any pronouncement she makes, makes whatever she says true! :rofl: :rofl:

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

I mentioned Brielle being at some kind of pre k a few weeks ago on here. She should definitely be in some kind of programme at her age. Even if it's just to mix with other kids her own age. Her kids lifestyle is just not healthy.
Anyone else think she only takes them outside and for 'walks' so she came show us on her vlogs what a great mother she is and that she does stuff with them?
I definitely think she keeps them up late so they sleep most of the morning. She is a waster, wasting her days away on the couch. What a life...
Courtney is going to have a massive shock when Brielle starts school and she has to be up and out the house by 8am!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Also, did anyone else catch her say on snap that brielle has to have dental work done on her teeth as she has caveties?
How does a 4 yr old with baby teeth need to have work done already and so young?
She must be feeding them nothing but junk and candy for her milk teeth to be rotting already...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yup - every time you see her buy something for them, it's junk. Giant Icee drinks, king sized M&Ms, Baby Bottle pops - pure sugar. And I'm sure she's not doing a stellar job of brushing their teeth at night, either. Such a waste of time and money to have a poor kid need dental work on their baby teeth that are just going to fall out - take care of your damn kids!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

misscupcake8 wrote:Also, did anyone else catch her say on snap that brielle has to have dental work done on her teeth as she has caveties?
How does a 4 yr old with baby teeth need to have work done already and so young?
She must be feeding them nothing but junk and candy for her milk teeth to be rotting already...

Yes, I noticed that. I also noticed that she was talking about Brielle having to get MD approval when
it is close to time for the dental appointment. I think that means they are going to put he under sedation
which is not something you want to do with a 4year old. This is typically done when a child has a mouth
full of cavities, usually some needing tiny Root Canals and Crowns to hold the teeth in position and to keep
the child from being in massive pain in the near future. I am not saying that is what Brielle has, but we
know she has a large number of cavities. At the very least. They will put her to sleep to try to do them all
or at least half at a time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yup - every time you see her buy something for them, it's junk. Giant Icee drinks, king sized M&Ms, Baby Bottle pops - pure sugar. And I'm sure she's not doing a stellar job of brushing their teeth at night, either. Such a waste of time and money to have a poor kid need dental work on their baby teeth that are just going to fall out - take care of your damn kids!
Courtney is feeding her kids pure sugar. Look at Courtney. She eats tons of sugar too.
Inadequate brushing help by Courtney. Brielle is going to be sedated for dental appointments.
She can't take care of her kids. She can't even take care of herself. Look at her.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

What an awful experience for a 4 yr old to have to go through, being sedated and the pain of dentist work. Trash bag should be ashamed!
Mind you look at the state of her teeth. You would think she would have tried extra hard In looking after her kids teeth as hers are so bad.
You can notice how awful her teeth are in her vlogs. She tries to cover them with different angles on snap but it's much more noticeable in her vlogs. And that stupid face she pulls when smiling or laughing to hide them looks ridiculous.
How can someone so rough looking be so full of themselves?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It kills me that she's so into makeup and beauty stuff and doesn't bother getting her teeth fixed. It might not even be just the poor dental hygiene, but the drugs she's done/is doing.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:It kills me that she's so into makeup and beauty stuff and doesn't bother getting her teeth fixed. It might not even be just the poor dental hygiene, but the drugs she's done/is doing.
She needs to get her teeth fixed and give up smoking and other "activities".

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that Courtney showed us her behind yesterday in a trashy bathroom selfie.

She was really proud of that ass. Girl keep it to yourself. You need some toning and lifting.
As long as you old looking baby daddy tells you it's okay. Be happy. We don't want to see
it. Go to a gym and tone that thing up.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:I saw that Courtney showed us her behind yesterday in a trashy bathroom selfie.

She was really proud of that ass. Girl keep it to yourself. You need some toning and lifting.
As long as you old looking baby daddy tells you it's okay. Be happy. We don't want to see
it. Go to a gym and tone that thing up.
She thinks she's being cute. No one else snaps like that. She thinks she is different and cool doing it. No, Courtney. It's lame and trashy AF. You're as far from classy as one can get. Keep it (and any details of your sex life) to yourself. That's what the rest of the world does, and doing otherwise doesn't make you special, it makes you trashy.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Anyone else catch her on snap the other day, saying her and Mike were going away for a weekend and all she wanted to do, all weekend was 'eat, sleep and fuck' like wtf? why share that. She over shares way too much. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Oh boy, she's selling more makeup. Probably at ridiculously high prices and I bet not a single person will get what they paid for.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wouldn't buy any makeup from her. She usually takes almost a month to get it to the buyer after you
have paid her. I have read that what people get are not what they thought they were getting. Some
get expired makeup etc. Just have to throw it in the trash.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I wouldn't buy a thing from her. That's disgusting.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”