Courtneys Makeup Corner

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Courtneys Makeup Corner

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

By popular request. Happy gossiping!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cortneys Makeup Corner

Post by tar »

Well everyone......The great Cortney has her own thread. I would advise some of you to watch her SC even though I personally have only watched a few when I got info on Camel. I have never watched a video. The 3 snaps were bad. Swatching products on her hairy legs did me in. :rofl: :rofl:

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Gag... I'll just put this here too Image

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Those pictures made me gag when I saw them in YWP thread. Totally disgusting. I totally think that is worse than swatching makeup products on hairy legs. I have watched a lot of YT and I have never seen that. :rofl: :rofl:

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by misscupcake8 »

This woman is just gross all round. She looks like she hadn't seen a bath in years. Her nails had thick black filth under them a few days ago. Her house looks filthy, her hair and face look filthy. Her clothes look filthy. Even her poor kids look filthy. Absolute trash bag. And a vile attitude too. Her make up looks cheap....I could go on and on. Anyone here from YWP thread has to check her on on snapchat, it's like a train wreck you can't stop watching.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

^^^YES! Definitely white trash. And yeah I saw her swatching stuff on her leg and it had a bunch of stubble! Like, IDC if you don't wanna shave your legs girl, but I certainly don't wanna fuckin see it! Hahaha

Also, I think she acted all excited that people were talking about her just as a front. Most people get at least somewhat hurt when others talk shit about them. So yeah, I think she's trying to act like she has thick skin, but in reality I'm sure she gets bothered by it.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

This girl will tell us her hairs dirty.... The next day "my hairs so greasy" well god almighty how about a bath and some shampoo. She's trying really hard to be ywp snapping in a robe and trying to add bloopers in her videos which are forced and pretty corny.

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

I want to go on and watch a couple but I can't.. My stomach is way to weak thanks to this tummy bug. Last night nearly killed me. Who uploads stuff without checking and double checking for things. The nail video I never even made it through. That video should not have been uploaded.. Or should have been a what not to do with a warning lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:^^^YES! Definitely white trash. And yeah I saw her swatching stuff on her leg and it had a bunch of stubble! Like, IDC if you don't wanna shave your legs girl, but I certainly don't wanna fuckin see it! Hahaha

Also, I think she acted all excited that people were talking about her just as a front. Most people get at least somewhat hurt when others talk shit about them. So yeah, I think she's trying to act like she has thick skin, but in reality I'm sure she gets bothered by it.
By the time we get through dragging her ass she is not going to be happy. I didn't want her to have a thread but you all were right. She deserves one. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:This girl will tell us her hairs dirty.... The next day "my hairs so greasy" well god almighty how about a bath and some shampoo. She's trying really hard to be ywp snapping in a robe and trying to add bloopers in her videos which are forced and pretty corny.
I have never watched a video but she is nasty greasy looking on snap. If a thief is her role model, she's not going as far as she thinks. I can't believe she is copying her. #crazywoman #takeabath

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

She can put up a 'i dont care' front as much as she wants but anyone would take offense to being called filthy and disgusting. And she will just respond to this by calling us 'haters'. Hopefully she will see this and get herself and kids into a bleach filled bath pronto...and stay in it for about a week! And then hopefully proceed to decontamianate that rat hole she lives in. I cant believe she freely snaps it in the state it is in. At least camel ho never came out of her beauty dungeon when she lived in the old house, she knew it was a hovel. Reading this thread might give her the kick up her ass she needs to sort herself out. Rant over LOL.

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ha she said she has more snap followers now. It must be more of us from here!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:Ha she said she has more snap followers now. It must be more of us from here!
Lmao I know when she said that I figured ppl went to go see the train wreck lol

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here she is again swatching on her stubbly leg. Gross.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

8-)
ohsnapp wrote:
ihatesnobbyyters wrote:Ha she said she has more snap followers now. It must be more of us from here!
Lmao I know when she said that I figured ppl went to go see the train wreck lol
I was laughing about that one. We all want to see the train wreck. 8-)

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

oh my gosh...i didn't think it was possible but this girl is actually worse than camel hoe. my newest favorite guilty pleasure snapchat trainwreck!!!!

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Does anyone know why all these different people send this filth bag boxes and boxes of 'gifts' ( make up and beauty stuff) everyday? Is a mutual thing unknown yters do, send each other things or are people just sending her this shit. If so, why the F would anyone want to send this woman anything?!

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've been wondering the same thing. It's very odd. I think maybe she sends stuff too, but I can't imagine she would have the funds to send half as much as she's shown that she gets from other people.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

She has said already that her husband pays for all her make up so she doesn't have to work. Pretty sure he wouldn't wanna be paying out for crap to send out to other people. But who knows?

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unless he's suuuuuper pussy whipped, he'd be dumb to do that.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”