Still don't understand why they would fly to Europe and back twice in two weeks

pear022
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynJustBarelyAdultingOvard - Part 8

Post by pear022 »

Anyone else notice that they have only posted one Paris goalz picture? I think Aspyn got Paris syndrome that some tourists get when they expect it to be some Disneyland like place with pristine cobbled streets filled with people in breton stripes and berets biking around with baguettes sticking out of their grocery bags and can't handle it when it doesn't live up to a picture perfect image.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

pear022 wrote:Anyone else notice that they have only posted one Paris goalz picture? I think Aspyn got Paris syndrome that some tourists get when they expect it to be some Disneyland like place with pristine cobbled streets filled with people in breton stripes and berets biking around with baguettes sticking out of their grocery bags and can't handle it when it doesn't live up to a picture perfect image.
Yeah it's kind of weird that they've been so absent on social media. That's usually a good thing for people traveling but there's no way Aspyn and Parker are actually enjoying Paris for the experience :rofl:

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

pizzaisbae01 wrote:Do you think they argue? Dumb question I know but idk I was wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's obvious they do. Like someone else said, Aspyn seems very nagging. When she had her nose job, Parker was so excited to be able to do whatever he wanted because she was stuck in bed, I think that shows a lot of how they act when they aren't recording lol. And how he was so nervous for how she might act afterwards.

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

What?!? That's not American food/Cheesecake factory/McDonalds/pieces of fruit...

You mean she should TRY new places in new cities...whoa not her scene, she's above that

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

goudaforyou wrote:Image

What?!? That's not American food/Cheesecake factory/McDonalds/pieces of fruit...

You mean she should TRY new places in new cities...whoa not her scene, she's above that
Yeah but I'm pretty sure they ate there like 3 mornings in a row in San Francisco :|

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

pear022 wrote:Anyone else notice that they have only posted one Paris goalz picture? I think Aspyn got Paris syndrome that some tourists get when they expect it to be some Disneyland like place with pristine cobbled streets filled with people in breton stripes and berets biking around with baguettes sticking out of their grocery bags and can't handle it when it doesn't live up to a picture perfect image.
I bet that's exactly what happened. When I went to Paris it was a lot harder to get pictures that were "total goalz" due to the sheer amount of people there. London was crowded, but not nearly the same way Paris is.

happywhovian10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by happywhovian10 »

She is so untalented at EVERYTHING! She's not funny (her pranks suck), smart (no college), or kind (makes Parker her minion). And all her videos are completely pointless!!
"Let me show you how to do my signature hairstyle"
No bitch I'll watch fucking cute girls hairstyles
"Let me show you hair hacks, use a bobby pin the right way and hairspray into your hand for easier application. Now I just blew your mind!!!"
-_- :FU:

IamAUnicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by IamAUnicorn »

To me it seems like she likes the idea of travelling the world but not so much the travelling itself, if that makes any sense. For example I don't like fried food but every now and then I "crave" something fried, so I eat it and I realize I really don't like it so I don't eat it again for months. It's clear to me that Aspyn prefers being in a small town in Utah rather than being in a huge city like London or Paris. I guess she keeps booking trip after trip because they don't have shit to do at home, which not only is boring but is bad for vlogging, I mean there's only so much clickbait titles you can come up with about the 92388th visit to Target in a week. Parker seems more like the type of guy who would enjoy the whole "travel the world" thing if he was able to do his own thing instead of being attached to Aspyn.

About the fighting thing, I remember back in my lurking days when they were not married but still together everyday, people here had a feeling that every time Parker was not in the vlog it was because they had a fight. Of course Aspyn would say he was with friends or had X thing to do.
vAnEsSa14 wrote: On an unrelated note, yesterday I put some dry shampoo on my roots and the texture kind of resembled Aspyn's. Maybe she just constantly sprays a crap load of dry shampoo onto her hair because she hates washing it. I don't even understand why she hates washing her hair.. She has perfectly straight hair which seems simple to style... I on the other hand have pretty curly hair which I have to blow dry and straighten constantly to keep it manageable so I try and go a little longer between washes. It's probably just pure laziness on her part and she probably thinks she's too "busy" to wash it more often.
OT, I don't know how fine Aspyn's hair is, but mine is very fine and straight and it's an absolute pain in the ass cause it tangles like there's no tomorrow. I hate washing it, not because of the washing itself but because I have to brush it/ comb it after the shower. Also the softest wind makes my hair looks like Aspyn's in that screenshot posted before, all frizzy and like a bird's nest if the nest was made by a blind bird on crack

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

IamAUnicorn wrote:To me it seems like she likes the idea of travelling the world but not so much the travelling itself, if that makes any sense. For example I don't like fried food but every now and then I "crave" something fried, so I eat it and I realize I really don't like it so I don't eat it again for months. It's clear to me that Aspyn prefers being in a small town in Utah rather than being in a huge city like London or Paris. I guess she keeps booking trip after trip because they don't have shit to do at home, which not only is boring but is bad for vlogging, I mean there's only so much clickbait titles you can come up with about the 92388th visit to Target in a week. Parker seems more like the type of guy who would enjoy the whole "travel the world" thing if he was able to do his own thing instead of being attached to Aspyn.

About the fighting thing, I remember back in my lurking days when they were not married but still together everyday, people here had a feeling that every time Parker was not in the vlog it was because they had a fight. Of course Aspyn would say he was with friends or had X thing to do.
vAnEsSa14 wrote: On an unrelated note, yesterday I put some dry shampoo on my roots and the texture kind of resembled Aspyn's. Maybe she just constantly sprays a crap load of dry shampoo onto her hair because she hates washing it. I don't even understand why she hates washing her hair.. She has perfectly straight hair which seems simple to style... I on the other hand have pretty curly hair which I have to blow dry and straighten constantly to keep it manageable so I try and go a little longer between washes. It's probably just pure laziness on her part and she probably thinks she's too "busy" to wash it more often.
OT, I don't know how fine Aspyn's hair is, but mine is very fine and straight and it's an absolute pain in the ass cause it tangles like there's no tomorrow. I hate washing it, not because of the washing itself but because I have to brush it/ comb it after the shower. Also the softest wind makes my hair looks like Aspyn's in that screenshot posted before, all frizzy and like a bird's nest if the nest was made by a blind bird on crack
In my personal opinion deep down I think Aspyn is rushing all of these trips so when she gets pregnant nobody can say that she didn't live or something, so I'm thinking that the pregnancy is going to happen soon.
I don't know tho I might be wrong, it's just my two cents.

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

Does anybody remember if she used Latisse or Rapidlash before getting her lash extensions? I vaguely remember her mentioning Latisse but I can't find the video

Kendra
Learner
Learner

Post by Kendra »

sofiivf wrote:
IamAUnicorn wrote:To me it seems like she likes the idea of travelling the world but not so much the travelling itself, if that makes any sense. For example I don't like fried food but every now and then I "crave" something fried, so I eat it and I realize I really don't like it so I don't eat it again for months. It's clear to me that Aspyn prefers being in a small town in Utah rather than being in a huge city like London or Paris. I guess she keeps booking trip after trip because they don't have shit to do at home, which not only is boring but is bad for vlogging, I mean there's only so much clickbait titles you can come up with about the 92388th visit to Target in a week. Parker seems more like the type of guy who would enjoy the whole "travel the world" thing if he was able to do his own thing instead of being attached to Aspyn.

In my personal opinion deep down I think Aspyn is rushing all of these trips so when she gets pregnant nobody can say that she didn't live or something, so I'm thinking that the pregnancy is going to happen soon.
I don't know tho I might be wrong, it's just my two cents.
Parker would be stupid af to get Aspyn pregnant... they look and act like brother and sister, they wont be together long. They are too young to be this boring, yall got married young and barely know each other. Aspyn dont bathe, barely cook and cook, if parker wanted to live with a bum, he couldve had guy roommates. Why would you want a person like that to birth your childern. Parker needs to find hisself and get off Aspyn wagon, his youtube channel is filled with little 12yr old girls, he barely cant do nothing unless his sugarmama say yes....ughhhh they make me so upset. I cant

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

They have literally nothing in common.
I can't think of one thing that they both enjoy.
The only thing they do together is shop.
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

Did anyone else not notice her nose at all before? It's all I see now.
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

IamAUnicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by IamAUnicorn »

Kendra wrote: Aspyn dont bathe, barely cook and cook, if parker wanted to live with a bum, he couldve had guy roommates. Why would you want a person like that to birth your childern. Parker needs to find hisself and get off Aspyn wagon, his youtube channel is filled with little 12yr old girls, he barely cant do nothing unless his sugarmama say yes....ughhhh they make me so upset. I cant
Well is not like Parker is the brightest crayola in the box either. If Aspyn didn't half-ass cook some rice he would probably eat frozen pizza for dinner. You make it sound like he is the male version of Martha Stewart or something, he is more organized than her and that's about it. They are so not ready for kids, both of them, not just Aspyn.

As stupid as they can be, I think they're actually pretty smart for some things. The way she runs her youtube channels and social media image is pretty neat if you consider her fanbase of preteens. So I'm hoping pregnancy is one of those things she's actually smart about and realizes they are nowhere near ready for a baby.

xxidc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xxidc »

I think the reason why Aspyn books so many trips (and begs for them too :rofl: ) in such a short amount of time is because she feels really unfulfilled. I mean, if she had an occupation other than YT, like college or another job, she would be busy and would actually appreciate her time at home. But all she does is stay at home doing nothing or going to her mom's or to target. Besides, she wants to be just like every lifestyle blogger with goals pictures, like Amber, and being in Paris, London, etc allows her to snap a few pictures and make it sound like the most amazing thing she ever experienced when, in fact, she spent most of the time in her hotel room.
I mean, I love to travel and would love to do it more often but no one can actually enjoy travelling to europe in a span of 2 weeks. It'd be smarter to just go for a whole month and visit 3 or 4 places.

Like someone once mentioned, she's living for the next big thing in her life: the wedding, then the honeymoon, then the house, the nose job and now all the trips. She's clearly really unhappy and that's the product of being a lazy ass who films pointless videos and goes to target everyday.

CosetteKDestler
Learner
Learner

Post by CosetteKDestler »

[tweet][/tweet]
first time poster long time lurker
is it just me or does Aspyn sound like a whiny five year old in this tweet? tbr after the fact that they just got to go on a sponsored trip and have more coming up you'd think they'd be more grateful for what they have :roll:

gem2011
Learner
Learner

Post by gem2011 »

Why doesn't she just call them/email them! Instead of whining all over Twitter!

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

gem2011 wrote:Image

Why doesn't she just call them/email them! Instead of whining all over Twitter!

Spoilt brat for sure... probably hoping for something free out of it

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

gem2011
Learner
Learner

Post by gem2011 »

ImageImageImage

She's going at it! LOL!