JAMbeauty89 Part 2

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JAMbeauty89 Part 2

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I also love how they both still pay attention to their dog! When she was still pregnant I thought they’d neglect their dog after the kid arrived.

Their house does look nice. I was surprised when she showed us the first glimpse of it in a blog. I doubt Tyler put much of his own money into it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_bridgetmary_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by _bridgetmary_ »

I really liked her videos and watched all of them in a week when I first discovered.
I’m a teacher too and I found her to be down to earth (travelling with a carry on, making the most of Ulta offers...).
I don’t get the whole SAHM and I don’t see how she’ll be giving honest opinions on products she doesn’t wear cause she’s just having babies.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I still do like some of her videos but I hate when she posts vlogs and videos about parenthood. If I were in her shoes, I'd post stuff like that on gay Tyler's channel.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

Just breezed through the Disney vlogs, and I have no idea how they pay for these trips. Even if Tyler gets a discount for being a Disney travel agent (and their trips is probably the only reason why he became one in the first place), staying in resort hotels and eating every meal in the park, and all the souvenirs, gets very pricey real quick. Also, with all the beer they drink, someone isn't gonna get rid of the dadbod any time soon.

I just don't get how Jess complained about never being able to pay off her student loans, or really being able to afford a new car, when they take trips that cost thousands of dollars each, multiple times a year. Cuz the ad revenue coming from these does not make up for the cost, and they act like going to Disney is their job.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah to me they come off as stupid people who have no idea how to save money.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

rva1 wrote:I really don't care about how much they drink because, they're on vacation and I would be drinking just as much, but woah Jessica at 13:37 in the Universal Orlando Day- Part Two looks wasted!! They really should have just cut that part out anyways, they're assholes
Is it on Tyler’s channel?

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I swear they’re intentionally wasting time by showing food items from their kitchen. They have zero creativity. Tyler thinks he’s funny but he’s not. He comes off as obnoxious and self centered.

Smashb72
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Smashb72 »

I don't know that Tyler is gay so much as he is very hipster with his craft beers and meat & cheese trays. He seems like someone that needs to be his own boss because he thinks he's smarter and more intelligent than everyone else.
I can't believe someone that went to college and became a teacher married a high school drop out whose greatest accomplishment is Aladdin in summer stock theater.
Don't get me started on his acting like an 11 year old at Hogwarts in Universal. There is being excited and impressed by something and then acting like an actual child.
Jess has said she's going back to work next year. If she doesn't she's crazy.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

^^When did she say she's going back to work next year? I thought she just announced that she sent in her resignation and will be doing youtube fulltime.

And I agree that Tyler isn't gay, he's just into the hipster aesthetic, what with the cardigans and craft beer and such. And he is a know-it-all, some videos he and Jess just talk over each other so much I have to skip! But I never heard of him dropping out of high school to pursue acting?? It is nice that he seems handy around the house, and is very involved with Gigi, but it is weird that he has never had a career path or even a job that has been his own. Just seems like he's always been handed everything, and that the travel planning thing is a venture being sponsored by Jess and/or his family.

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

they to to disney more times in a year than i’ve ever been in my life and i live 4 hours away.... that can’t be normal?? to have almost every vacation be to the same. exact. place. every. single. time. doesn’t it get old???

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mororange72 »

bohobirdy wrote:i will say, for all the things that are annoying (and i haven't even mentioned their mega house (that kitchen!!) yet, maybe parents bought it?!), i do love how much they love their dog (even if they named it Pinnochio :roll: ). I feel like a lot of times the animal winds up taking a back seat when a kid comes around, but seems like they are still giving him all the love in the world. I like that. :love2:
bohobirdy wrote:i will say, for all the things that are annoying (and i haven't even mentioned their mega house (that kitchen!!) yet, maybe parents bought it?!), i do love how much they love their dog (even if they named it Pinnochio :roll: ). I feel like a lot of times the animal winds up taking a back seat when a kid comes around, but seems like they are still giving him all the love in the world. I like that. :love2:

They do love that dog! They incorporate him into their lives and take Gigi and he out for walks in their neighourhood. Even in a Instragram post Tyler said that part of his heart was missing from the picture when they were in Disney. I actually respect them for including the pup in their family.

And to be honest I have a beagle and they are the best dogs.

bohobirdy
Learner
Learner

Post by bohobirdy »

Kcat89 wrote:^^When did she say she's going back to work next year? I thought she just announced that she sent in her resignation and will be doing youtube fulltime.

And I agree that Tyler isn't gay, he's just into the hipster aesthetic, what with the cardigans and craft beer and such. And he is a know-it-all, some videos he and Jess just talk over each other so much I have to skip! But I never heard of him dropping out of high school to pursue acting?? It is nice that he seems handy around the house, and is very involved with Gigi, but it is weird that he has never had a career path or even a job that has been his own. Just seems like he's always been handed everything, and that the travel planning thing is a venture being sponsored by Jess and/or his family.
I don't feel like it's the beer or sweaters that makes him come across as gay, it's everything else! :P to me he seems like jess' bestie - they share skin care and swap tips and discuss what shampoo improves their hair texture, he's obsessed with disney and theatre, he's way into cutesie home decor, and just his mannerisms and word choices seem very flamboyant. Any one of those things might not stick out to me, but it's all of them together. Maybe he is and they both know it and they're okay with it? Maybe he's bi? Doesn't really matter I guess, I just feel like I want to have a heart to heart with her and be like you do realize he's getting the D while you're teaching, right? What's he going to do now that she's home?! I would love/hate to see his browser history :rofl:

edited to add: also his GODDAMN annoying baby-with-a-speech-impediment voice! WTF is that?! it's not a gay thing or a straight thing it's a fucking idiot thing! Poor Pinnochio must be so over it! Make it stop!

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Her eyeshadow no matter what colors she uses always look muddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are their parents annoying as well? I usually don’t watch their vlogs.

CatsMeow
Debater
Debater

Post by CatsMeow »

I just came to this thread specifically to see if others hate Tyler as much as I do.
I'm so glad to know I'm not alone!!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...any new thread name suggestions ???? :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

bohobirdy wrote:
I don't feel like it's the beer or sweaters that makes him come across as gay, it's everything else! :P to me he seems like jess' bestie - they share skin care and swap tips and discuss what shampoo improves their hair texture, he's obsessed with disney and theatre, he's way into cutesie home decor, and just his mannerisms and word choices seem very flamboyant. Any one of those things might not stick out to me, but it's all of them together. Maybe he is and they both know it and they're okay with it? Maybe he's bi? Doesn't really matter I guess, I just feel like I want to have a heart to heart with her and be like you do realize he's getting the D while you're teaching, right? What's he going to do now that she's home?! I would love/hate to see his browser history :rofl:

edited to add: also his GODDAMN annoying baby-with-a-speech-impediment voice! WTF is that?! it's not a gay thing or a straight thing it's a fucking idiot thing! Poor Pinnochio must be so over it! Make it stop!

My husband has a lot of these same behaviors! He jokes that he is "He that should be gay". But believe me, he's not. He also likes manly stuff like guns and trucks and fishing and tools. I consider him well rounded.
That Girl!

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

auntiflo13 wrote:...any new thread name suggestions ???? :love2:
Jambeauty89: dingdongbrauns

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:...any new thread name suggestions ???? :love2:
Jambeauty89: dingdongbrauns
Haha remember when they both got offended when their subscribers called them out for calling their baby a ding dong?

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

So these idiots are alternating vlogmas between their channel and his. What bullshit. Money grubbers. There excuse about putting vlogmas on his channel was that they always put vlogs on his channel.... which was an attempt to get more viewers/subscribers to his channel. I guess that didn’t work as planned so now they are doing this alternating days BS to further force his channel on people. It’s bullshit.

Return to “Jessica Braun”