Continue here :tu:

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TanyAd part 19

Post by nixworld68 »

There are soooooo many comments on her latest baking video about how she needed to pipe rather than use a spoon as it is neater- when that many people comment on how you are doing something wrong, maybe you should reconsider your view of yourself as YouTube baking queen!

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

x

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

The thing she made looked disgusting...that ratio of cake to icing :barf:

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

I'm temped to buy her book just to bake things and make it so much better than her visually, but I don't want to get fat from the amount of sugar and butter is going to be in it.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ I would never spend actual money on anything Tanya shills. If I'm able to find a bootleg/digital/free copy, I may make her recipes, though probably cutting the sugar by half.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

snowbunny
Talker
Talker

Post by snowbunny »

Tanya at the Baftas this evening.

She made the best dressed list on Huffpo UK and Look (http://www.look.co.uk/fashion/tanya-bur ... the-baftas). Saw her pic in Daily Mail as well.

Tanya & Jim were one of Marie Claire UK's cutest Bafta couples (http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/5518 ... uples.html).

Throughout it she's like the only blogger mentioned, I know some others like Fleur attended as well so Tanya's PR company is really working! The event only ended an hour or two ago.

tuguinha
Talker
Talker

Post by tuguinha »

To be honest, I don't think that suited her that well... It makes her butt look huge and not in a good way. I think Fleur looked way better
Desculpem, english is not my língua materna

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Meh...it's okay I guess. I like the Lancome one more... from the first article, Sarah Jane Crawford looks waaaay better.

snowbunny
Talker
Talker

Post by snowbunny »

I agree Fleur looked better. Much preferred the previous day's dress with the lace. This seems so blah. I just found it odd to keep seeing Tanya (no other blogger/social media personality) popping up in articles alongside A-listers not even an hour after the Bafta's had ended.

Leme1124
Informer
Informer

Post by Leme1124 »

It's crazy how all these negative comments just disappeared :? Also, why does she include all her "silly" moments, like when the icing went everywhere? Does she think it makes her look more cute and funny? It just makes her look unprofessional.
She should really just say that this baking book is a compilation of recipes she liked, not something she "wrote."

And ugh, her and jim have that dumb "I'm a model" look on their faces again, in the photo where she is wearing the lace dress. :roll:

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Too bad nobody still knows who she is IRL haha

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

I remember last year in one of Jim's vlogs, he said that his sister had told him he always has to pose with his mouth half open, because he has a long/short face (can't remember what he said and his face just looks like a bog standard face to me...) but I think he looks far better in his normal videos where he's not pulling a gormless face!

shmeeble
Debater
Debater

Post by shmeeble »

I think Tanya looks better than how she looks most of the time at the baftas.
:tu:

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
snowbunny wrote:Tanya at the Baftas this evening.

She made the best dressed list on Huffpo UK and Look (http://www.look.co.uk/fashion/tanya-bur ... the-baftas). Saw her pic in Daily Mail as well.

Tanya & Jim were one of Marie Claire UK's cutest Bafta couples (http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/5518 ... uples.html).

Throughout it she's like the only blogger mentioned, I know some others like Fleur attended as well so Tanya's PR company is really working! The event only ended an hour or two ago.
I think this is one of the most flattering outfits I've seen her in so :tu: Did she confirm hiring a PR company?
One step forward with that white lace dress, two steps back with this Bafta dress. It doesn't hit her at the right place on her waist (it hits just below, making her look wider), and the folds and cut and detailing of the top make it look bunchy and like it wasn't tailored to her body at all, so the end result is just sloppy.

Also, her hair is a mess -- I understand wanting to keep the hair loose to offset the clean lines of the dress, but it looks like she did it on her own and therefore careless. Does she even get a professional makeup artist or hair stylist for any of these things? They can obviously afford it.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

My comment from earlier today has yet to be deleted, but it might only be because of the time difference between here and London, and also cuz she was at BAFTAs all night.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

Blows my mind how this dumb little oaf is getting her own cooking book.

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

LivingInElysium wrote:My comment from earlier today has yet to be deleted, but it might only be because of the time difference between here and London, and also cuz she was at BAFTAs all night.
Was it on her last baking video? I searched for your comment to thumbs it up but it seems to have been deleted. Girl can't take criticism and can't follow simple instructions on a recipe....

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^ Youtube does that, doesn't it . . . the person whose comment gets deleted can still see it. Anyway, this is the link to my comment, I wonder if this is the way to get to it? Though, you'd be giving the video another click, so it's probably not worth it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abBH94G ... nn3crn4404

ImageImage

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I looked at the blog post for the red velvet cake thing, and she mentions that she uses the Hummingbird Bakery recipe for it. I wonder if it will appear in her "book"? As it seems she has never actually concocted a recipe from scratch, but uses other peoples. Is that an acceptable thing to do?!? Don't know!

Return to “Tanya Burr”