Shani Grimmond Part 3

beebs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond Part 3

Post by beebs »

She uploaded a Snapchat of some girl today zooming in on what looks like period stains on the girls bum.......

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

beebs wrote:She uploaded a Snapchat of some girl today zooming in on what looks like period stains on the girls bum.......
It's been said many times before - she's a real asshole who thinks she's better than anyone else. Too bad she's acting all fake, kind and humble in her videos so her subscribers rarely get to see her true colours.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

beebs wrote:She uploaded a Snapchat of some girl today zooming in on what looks like period stains on the girls bum.......
Yeah, that was terrible. I feel for that girl! Even if it's just mud, it would be quite embarrassing to have that sent to her subbies.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Seriously?! Wtf

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

lurking10 wrote:

Seriously?! Wtf
Yeah that was not on. 3 days on the pingas will bring out the worst in people....

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

She went on snap saying it was her friend with dirt on her ass and her account was reported for bullying and she doesn't know why.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

xdegausser wrote:She went on snap saying it was her friend with dirt on her ass and her account was reported for bullying and she doesn't know why.

I went and watched it and it did sound like they were talking about someone they know and it did look like dirt but still it's horrible she didn't know they were taking the video and mocking her

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

lurking10 wrote:
xdegausser wrote:She went on snap saying it was her friend with dirt on her ass and her account was reported for bullying and she doesn't know why.

I went and watched it and it did sound like they were talking about someone they know and it did look like dirt but still it's horrible she didn't know they were taking the video and mocking her
I don't know why she's surprised? The girl wasn't standing with them and didn't know the video was being taken so of course people will think it's horrible.

Post by Guest »

Shani is such a bitch like why would she do something like that tf? I hoped that John dumped her ass for being a shit person.

aussiegossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by aussiegossiper »

It was Lily Brown they where talking about because in a later snap lily sat down next to her and Shannon said 'why you always copying my clothes lily' along with one of her stupid sayings. They had the same outfit on which I'm assuming they'd changed into? Still pretty rude tough and can see why it was reported for bullying

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Does anyone else think she was being unprofessional on snapchat last night? She was at a Too Faced event and said she was 'snapchat instead of vlog', but the entire snapchat was just about her drunk her and Michael were.

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

Does anyone else find it odd that John is always at her place?

sophie97
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie97 »

d4865 wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that John is always at her place?
Wait, really? When :o :o

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

sophie97 wrote:

I know they still lived together right?

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

She said somewhere that her lease is up soon. Maybe they're just waiting it out and finishing it off?

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

lurking10 wrote:
sophie97 wrote:

I know they still lived together right?
All the time!
He's always taking selfies in their mirror and p or bindi are in the picture and the artwork in the background!

He went to Mitchell Orvals 21st (her 'best friend ' ChloeSzeps man) with her brother Kallym and that's the only time he hasn't been at their place..

fakeyoutubers
Talker
Talker

Post by fakeyoutubers »

Probs still sleeping together

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

Shani and Michael have really fucked up Rahnee. I used to like her, but god, she's so fucking ANNOYING now because of those stupid things that all three of them say in every sentence now.

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

jeIIybean wrote:Shani and Michael have really fucked up Rahnee. I used to like her, but god, she's so fucking ANNOYING now because of those stupid things that all three of them say in every sentence now.
She addressed it in a recent grwm video and was like "I'm sure you and your best friend have your little sayings and things you do"
Which is like yeah sure, people have their things, but this group takes it too far using it at least twice in every sentence. Unbearable.
The stupid "wot" with the weird lip stretching facials irks me the most! Like nails on a chalkboard level of cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

poisonprincess wrote:
jeIIybean wrote:Shani and Michael have really fucked up Rahnee. I used to like her, but god, she's so fucking ANNOYING now because of those stupid things that all three of them say in every sentence now.
She addressed it in a recent grwm video and was like "I'm sure you and your best friend have your little sayings and things you do"
Which is like yeah sure, people have their things, but this group takes it too far using it at least twice in every sentence. Unbearable.
The stupid "wot" with the weird lip stretching facials irks me the most! Like nails on a chalkboard level of cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every time Rahnee goes "hey dal" in a Snapchat video it makes me cringe so hard, it literally feels like my insides are doing backflips. They have no idea how stupid they look and sound.

Return to “Shani Grimmond”