LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I really don't understand how Lisa's head works. I have a tiny house with no room for anything. All my "stuff" is in one small corner of the bedroom. If I had a FROG room going spare damn right it would be a walk in wardrobe/beauty room. Yes you could still have a comfy couch and a tv to chill out/filming area. Whyyyyyyyyyyy is she being so bloody stupid?

Lipstick4ever
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick4ever »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
Gotcha-nailed wrote:Lisa has an instagram pix up showing her shelves with shoes. Some of her fan girls have left comments that they want a closet tour. However, I don't think her shoes are in a closet. If you go here, @ .04 in this video, you'll see the corner where her shoe shelves are now located. In other words, her 'closet' is her bedroom wall. If I'm wrong on this, please correct me.
I had seen that video a few times before, but I watched it again after you linked it. Wow. Just wow. And think...that video was made over 5 years ago. Think of how much more crap she's bought since then! I always laugh when she shows that Chanel box full of MAC lipsticks in her closet. I don't know why. It just strikes me as funny...like in the end of the day, all her life amounts to is a fancy box of old used lipsticks in her closet.
Yeah, and that Chanel box had, what did she say, 70 or 80 MAC lipsticks in it. She was a spender even back then. All that makeup -- and she was barely getting started 5 years ago. At the end, she shows John's closet, and admits she's taken over a lot of it! Let's face it, she's taken over the whole house. No wonder she loses things and can't find them. Oh, well, she just goes out and buys another one. She'll find the old one sometime. Her clothes are everywhere. Her makeup is everywhere. Her shoes are everywhere. And, for a time, because she was filming in the living room, that was full of clothes and her rolling rack. Here are 2 comments from this old video:

Inez Torres8 months ago
Lisa I know this video is sooo old and besides just loving every video of yours and I truly mean it . I suffer from insomnia and you are the only person i love and enjoy to sit here and watch I love ur personality u are soo genuine so sweet so loving so into family and god and ugh it's just like an American dream I feel .. When I watch u! Lol but I'm just thinking MY GOD where does she fit alllllll the stuff u hve accumulated over the 5 years tht this video was made ...lol

GallieSallie6 months ago
+Inez Torres I was wondering that too!

We're all wondering it!

Lisa will never film a shoe collection video because she sells or returns 90% of what she "buys". She buys them to make everyone think..."oh wow, what a lucky gal with all those shoes", when she doesn't own a third of them. I got her number a long time ago. :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^^ Sorry, I have to disagree. I agree she sells a Lot of her things, but I don't think it's 90%. Even with all her free stuff and discounts, she still tends t, co spend at least 5K a month (or more) on makeup, clothing, shoes, bags, etc. and a lot of that doesn't get sold. Of course I can't be completely sure of anything, but I've watched every one of her videos and even with her selling a lof of her stuff (for a loss) and even if she sold some of the stuff her fan girls sent her, she has wasted a lot of money during the years. I think the main reason she doesn't do a closet tour or makeup storage is because everything she owns is all over the house in different places, and there is makeup thrown in boxes (she showed in some of her videos).. We've seen what her bathroom looks like. Her house is no doubt overrun with all her stuff. I would love to know what happened to all those Rag and Bone booties and LB shoes. She goes through phases likea teenager where she gets obsessed with one item and buys at multiples of them only to find another obsession!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Ladies, I have to say it...I still can't see any real difference with her eyes. Maybe it's just because she hasn't shown her eyes without eye makeup yet, but still...

And I'm wondering if she should even be wearing all of that eye makeup so soon after having the surgery? Especially the false lashes? I wouldn't think that would be any more beneficial than not wearing a supportive bra after the breast surgery. I feel like Lisa is undoing all of the work she had done. But I guess this shouldn't surprise anyone. Every time she has chopped her hair off in order to try to get her hair to a more healthy point she always defeats the purpose by either getting extensions put in or bleaching it to death. The couple of times I've known her to get a skin peel, she went pretty much straight to the beach and spent time in the sun. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to her from wearing the eye makeup, but I think there would be concern for infection with putting products on her eyelids so soon. And I think we can all put money on those perky new boobs sagging rather quickly if she isn't willing to properly support them during the healing phase. She must really be some kind of dummy. I hope showing off her little pink cami and her new cleavage was worth it for her.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Indilwen wrote:Ladies, I have to say it...I still can't see any real difference with her eyes. Maybe it's just because she hasn't shown her eyes without eye makeup yet, but still...

And I'm wondering if she should even be wearing all of that eye makeup so soon after having the surgery? Especially the false lashes? I wouldn't think that would be any more beneficial than not wearing a supportive bra after the breast surgery. I feel like Lisa is undoing all of the work she had done. But I guess this shouldn't surprise anyone. Every time she has chopped her hair off in order to try to get her hair to a more healthy point she always defeats the purpose by either getting extensions put in or bleaching it to death. The couple of times I've known her to get a skin peel, she went pretty much straight to the beach and spent time in the sun. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to her from wearing the eye makeup, but I think there would be concern for infection with putting products on her eyelids so soon. And I think we can all put money on those perky new boobs sagging rather quickly if she isn't willing to properly support them during the healing phase. She must really be some kind of dummy. I hope showing off her little pink cami and her new cleavage was worth it for her.
I agree Indi, I can't tell a difference either in her eyes. Also I just think it would be extremely uncomfortable not to wear some sort of supportive bra post op. I knew a girl that had just a reduction and she was in a sports bra for months after the surgery.

Can anyone add their two cents if you have had breast reduction, breast enlargement, or lift with new implants? I am just curious.

And in all honesty if I lose enough weight, I am going to get a mommy makeover with tummy tuck and breast lift. Implants would depend on how much tissue I would lose during the lift.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

In Lisa's last video, she found a pink ribbon. Fighting back tears, she said the color of it reminded her of the Azalea Festival, and that she had to go shopping to get a lipstick in the same color. She didn't find the lipstick, but she nevertheless came back from Belk's with a haul of other things.

pink ribbon > Azalea Festival > tears recollecting Azalea Festival > shopping for lipstick > haul

Here's a short video of last year's Azalea Festival: http://www.ncazaleafestival.org/.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Lisa shops to just shop. She shops to ward off her inner demons. I know some of you will say, "Duh!" But, after I saw that video, I really got a glimpse into what I can only describe as a tormented soul. Maybe a lipstick in the same color as the ribbon is as close as she will ever get to her dream of being the Queen of the Azalea Festival. She was supposed to have been a Queen, or living the life of one. In the meantime, a haul or two will make her feel better.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

I see nothing wrong with anyone wanting to revamp their body . . . I still say the upset was that Lisa told a bold face lie, when she said she was going to do things around the house. I mean she is in the "business of appearance" so fess up . . . my make up is not enough I'm going to be doing a few things.
Its not what she did, its how she did it. And, still her fan girls think of her as the blessed angel of make-up and truth. Oh well . . .

That video, done many years ago, only affirms that the house was always in a state of chaos. I did not realize she had buckets, boxes and drawers filled with make-up that many years ago. Then too, she mentions that her children are finally old enough to not mess with her things - in reference to the necklace display on the dresser - Really only then?
My children knew they could be in my room but it was mom's items and not to be played with randomly. So the lack of proper upbringing and respect for others (her children) is not new either. The more I learn about her, the more mind blowing she is, and not in a good way.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:In Lisa's last video, she found a pink ribbon. Fighting back tears, she said the color of it reminded her of the Azalea Festival, and that she had to go shopping to get a lipstick in the same color. She didn't find the lipstick, but she nevertheless came back from Belk's with a haul of other things.

pink ribbon > Azalea Festival > tears recollecting Azalea Festival > shopping for lipstick > haul

Here's a short video of last year's Azalea Festival: http://www.ncazaleafestival.org/.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Lisa shops to just shop. She shops to ward off her inner demons. I know some of you will say, "Duh!" But, after I saw that video, I really got a glimpse into what I can only describe as a tormented soul. Maybe a lipstick in the same color as the ribbon is as close as she will ever get to her dream of being the Queen of the Azalea Festival. She was supposed to have been a Queen, or living the life of one. In the meantime, a haul or two will make her feel better.
Way too much culture and class, and old money there for Lisa. When the video opened and the woman is in a St John knits suit, I knew it was going to be out of Lisa's league.
She is a shop to fill some crazy void person . . .
Seeing the little girl with a tube in her nose I am thinking all that energy Lisa spends finding a nude lip, or azalea lip, just think if she spent half that time volunteering? Or giving back in some way? I wonder if she even has a cause that she supports? Doubt it, too self centered.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

MsLynda wrote:I see nothing wrong with anyone wanting to revamp their body . . . I still say the upset was that Lisa told a bold face lie, when she said she was going to do things around the house. I mean she is in the "business of appearance" so fess up . . . my make up is not enough I'm going to be doing a few things.
Its not what she did, its how she did it. And, still her fan girls think of her as the blessed angel of make-up and truth. Oh well . . .

That video, done many years ago, only affirms that the house was always in a state of chaos. I did not realize she had buckets, boxes and drawers filled with make-up that many years ago. Then too, she mentions that her children are finally old enough to not mess with her things - in reference to the necklace display on the dresser - Really only then?
My children knew they could be in my room but it was mom's items and not to be played with randomly. So the lack of proper upbringing and respect for others (her children) is not new either. The more I learn about her, the more mind blowing she is, and not in a good way.
Yup. I haven't read one single comment from anyone here that makes me think anyone is judging Lisa for having work done. I don't think anyone really cares about that. I know I don't. It was definitely the lie about why she took the hiatus that had me riled up. And then she only made it worse when she came back and went on the attack with all of the flying monkey talk and posting about cyber bullying on her IG. Her backpedalling in the next video was laughable. Oh, that was just a COINCIDENCE that she happened to make a post about cyber bullying RIGHT AFTER her little tirade about haters and not wanting people to say mean things to her. Yeah, right Lisa. Nobody with half a brain cell is going to believe you now. I think a lot of the people who are still being supportive of her are either A. As looney as Lisa or B. New subbies who haven't watched her long enough to realize what a crazy and a liar she really is. Give them a little time and they will see the light...and most likely find their way to this little corner of the internet where we are. Why? Because Lisa herself has told them where to find us! :rofl:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:In Lisa's last video, she found a pink ribbon. Fighting back tears, she said the color of it reminded her of the Azalea Festival, and that she had to go shopping to get a lipstick in the same color. She didn't find the lipstick, but she nevertheless came back from Belk's with a haul of other things.

One thing that stood out to me when I watched the video was that NONE of the people who were interviewed had that same hillbilly accent that Lisa has! I could detect a bit of a southern twang in a couple of them, but nobody had the same kind of accent as Lisa. Lisa couldn't hold a candle to the classiness of the type of women who participate in an event like that. She can spend all of Jawn's money, but the the things she is lacking she can't buy with money, and those things are class, style, and intelligence.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

MsLynda wrote:

Way too much culture and class, and old money there for Lisa. When the video opened and the woman is in a St John knits suit, I knew it was going to be out of Lisa's league.
She is a shop to fill some crazy void person . . .
Seeing the little girl with a tube in her nose I am thinking all that energy Lisa spends finding a nude lip, or azalea lip, just think if she spent half that time volunteering? Or giving back in some way? I wonder if she even has a cause that she supports? Doubt it, too self centered.
I know. She's the little girl who went to the Azalea Festival and saw the queen and all the pretty dresses, but never grew up.

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

MsLynda wrote: Then too, she mentions that her children are finally old enough to not mess with her things - in reference to the necklace display on the dresser - Really only then?
that video was super disgusting. do MAKE UP HOARDERS not know that make up has a shelf life. it starts to oxidizes and grow fungus and bacteria from the moment you crack the seal. by the time you get around to using the 17th blusher you bought 5 years ago... it's a petridish.

I think she added that aside about her kids "not getting into stuff, FINALLY" was just to make her more relatable as a mother. she she doesn't have close mother friends... she is desperately trying to appear like a caring mother... little does she know that complaining about her children as if they were puppies or toddlers just makes her seem more inept as a parent...

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Wowsa! I haven't really watched any of Lisa's old videos but THAT one was an eye opener. I can say we now know why Lisa doesn't do any sort of tours of her house. I mean, it's an ok house (average) but I'm sure in Lisa's mind, it doesn't measure up to the majority of the other Youtube ladies out there (at least the ones Lisa seems to adore). Pretty obvious the $$ only go toward Lisa and her appearance.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

LinniePoo2 wrote:Wowsa! I haven't really watched any of Lisa's old videos but THAT one was an eye opener. I can say we now know why Lisa doesn't do any sort of tours of her house. I mean, it's an ok house (average) but I'm sure in Lisa's mind, it doesn't measure up to the majority of the other Youtube ladies out there (at least the ones Lisa seems to adore). Pretty obvious the $$ only go toward Lisa and her appearance.
And rather than use any logic to design her frog room to organize all her clutter, she fills the room with unnecessary furniture. Does anyone on YT fill her 'makeup room' with multiple tables and chairs other than Lisa?

In this old video, Lisa said she doesn't like clutter. Ha! Yet, over the years, we've learned that her dining table, frog room, laundry room and garage were full of clutter. And, in this old video together with her new instagram pix, we know that Jawn built shelves on their bedroom wall to store more of her shoes! This must not be clutter, either! Remember the book she raved about how to declutter? Uh-huh. If the material yummies that she buys aren't enough, is the current surgery going to be enough? Is enough ever going to be enough?

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

the house is extremely dated

nothing wroonnng with that... just someone who is so concerned with imagine, it's surprising.

I felt a little second hand embarrassment for her actually... someone whose favorite pastime is "showing off" , literally, it's her "job" now .... what a dated (even in it's hayday it was mediocre) home

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Lisa doesn't care how her house looks. We only see a small portion of it in her haul videos. She doesn't entertain. The kids don't look like they have any friends over. Unfortunate because Lisa does know how to sew.

If the FROG room is any indication of her decorating skills, maybe her dated home is a good thing.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:
LinniePoo2 wrote:Wowsa! I haven't really watched any of Lisa's old videos but THAT one was an eye opener. I can say we now know why Lisa doesn't do any sort of tours of her house. I mean, it's an ok house (average) but I'm sure in Lisa's mind, it doesn't measure up to the majority of the other Youtube ladies out there (at least the ones Lisa seems to adore). Pretty obvious the $$ only go toward Lisa and her appearance.
And rather than use any logic to design her frog room to organize all her clutter, she fills the room with unnecessary furniture. Does anyone on YT fill her 'makeup room' with multiple tables and chairs other than Lisa?

In this old video, Lisa said she doesn't like clutter. Ha! Yet, over the years, we've learned that her dining table, frog room, laundry room and garage were full of clutter. And, in this old video together with her new instagram pix, we know that Jawn built shelves on their bedroom wall to store more of her shoes! This must not be clutter, either! Remember the book she raved about how to declutter? Uh-huh. If the material yummies that she buys aren't enough, is the current surgery going to be enough? Is enough ever going to be enough?
Most of the beauty gurus I watch that have rooms dedicated to their filming and makeup have nice setups with a desk, those IKEA drawers or something similar to store their makeup, a nice vanity with lights, a nice neutral background or some kind of pretty display, and really good natural lighting. Lisa's room looks like a combo of a college girl's dorm room and a gypsy fortune teller's lair to me. It's cluttered, distracting, poorly lit, and doesn't look like there is one useful thing in it. She has to move around and rearrange things to even show us her OOTD most of the time. Chanel the Cat is always hanging around, so I imagine everything in there is covered with cat hair. And didn't she mention once that the litterbox was either in that room or on the stairs leading up to it? I bet it stinks, too. And why on earth does she need a "yummy" sofa up there? That made no sense at all.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Just thought I'd share what I'm up to this morning. My son's school musical is this week. Tech rehearsals and dress rehearsals start today! I always help out with hair and makeup, have been for years. The kids have some stage makeup of their own they bring in, plus the school has a little "left over" stuff from past productions. But I have a stash of makeup that we use for theater that I've accumulated. Most of it I go through and throw away after a couple of years, but some of it can be re-used quite a while. Generally any kind of liquid makeup has a shorter shelf life and we don't keep it around...like liquid foundations, mascara, liquid eye liners, etc. It breaks down much quicker and it is also pretty much impossible to decontaminate. Mostly because of the type of applicators that are used with it. But I just thought some of you might be interested to know that it is totally possible to extend the shelf life of more solid forms of makeup like creams and powders. We've been doing it for years in theater. The big secret is to always use clean brushes or applicators, and to disinfect the makeup between uses. The easiest and best way to decontaminate anything, from brushes to the actual makeup is by using plain old rubbing alcohol. We put it in a spray bottle and spritz it liberally over the makeup and the brushes. It dries super quick and it won't damage the makeup or the brushes at all. I usually do it two or three times, letting it dry completely between each application of alcohol. Here's a picture of the makeup I'm working on this morning. This is all makeup totally dedicated to the theater productions. It's a way bigger collection than my personal makeup, btw...haha.

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

OMG, Indi! Dying over the gypsy fortune teller's lair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

My shoes can get dusty in my closet... I can't imagine having 'shoe shelves' hanging on my bedroom wall and the dust they would collect. :?
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Return to “LisaLisaD1”