Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner 48

montexoxo1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner

Post by montexoxo1 »

Surely any licensed and experienced driving instructor will test the persons eyes before they step in a fucking car never mind doing 6 WEEKS of lessons before hand!!!!! I had 2 instructors and before they both even allowed me in the car they made me read a reg plate in the distance so they know your eye sight is safe to drive, the same on your bloody driving test. Either shes telling lies or her driving instructor had no brain, im thinking gabby tho.. :rofl:
:FU: :FU:

loverdose22
Informer
Informer

Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner 48

Post by loverdose22 »

She's obviously lying, stupid special snowflake again, she's just too lazy to learn to drive, with all that money she's making imagine what a decent instructor she could afford and what a nice car she could get herself, I would love to be able to buy my own car but na she will just spend all her wasted money on oranges and ornaments for her shelves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

Her latest tweet: "i wish they sold happiness juice or something, id be all over that like a rash"

This girl is just something else. She just doesn't get that she'll never be happy because she isn't looking in the right places! Her take on life is just WRONG. That boob job was just a waste lol, she seems unhappier than she was before.
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

I find it funny how she says that she can't drive because of her eyesight but I bet if someone like DirectLine 'challenged' her to learn and paid for all her lessons and test like they did with Alfie she'd miraculously be able to

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

makeupaddict20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupaddict20 »

SHE IS SO INFURIATING JFC, I can't even begin to discuss how annoyed I am at both her main channel video and her vlog. How the hell can anyone who claims to be interested in makeup give up a class with Mario???? :o like the things I'd do to get that opportunity :? , she's such an asswipe, I can't fucking believe her. How the FUCK is she considered a beauty guru? It freaking breaks my heart to see such an idiot dimwit like her get all those amazing chances and opportunities but chooses to give them up and sit on her butt on her sofa all day long every day. God, she's so ungrateful about everything and I don't even want to talk about the way she treats her mom because it's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.....appreciate your mom while you still have her you inconsiderate jerk, GOD.

KaT567
Debater
Debater

Post by KaT567 »

EdgySequences wrote:Her latest tweet: "i wish they sold happiness juice or something, id be all over that like a rash"

This girl is just something else. She just doesn't get that she'll never be happy because she isn't looking in the right places! Her take on life is just WRONG. That boob job was just a waste lol, she seems unhappier than she was before.
All over that like a rash?! I've never heard anyone say that ever

TheNamesMeMow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheNamesMeMow »

Slowly but surely and disturbingly happening. But hey Gabs, on the bright side now you get to see what it'll look like if your dreams really do come true! You know, of you and Zoe living happily ever after :FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunsetskylines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunsetskylines »

My thoughts whilst watching Gabby's new video - sorry they're a bit all over the place. I think that video was very boring, she just didn't really have anything to talk about. I feel bad because she licherally has no life, and then I remember what a bitch she is. :rofl:

Omg her eyebrows, ew. Why doesn't she pluck those little growers? They remind me of commas, lmao. Also her lips are so glossy whyyy?

"I like this top cos it says 'be nice please' and I feel like everybody on youtube needs to get that message in their head." Maybe Gab should take some of her own advice. :tu: She then says she's "wasting" the top because you can't see it and proceeds to change it for a pyjama top. :roll:

She wants to go on I'm a Celeb?? :rofl: She wouldn't last 10 minutes in the jungle, whining and whining all the time. She'd drive her campmates up the wall - imagine her doing a challenge :rofl: :rofl:

"No, I've never had a pregnancy scare, and I've always been very careful." She seems so awkward whilst answering this? Idk, she's just not as chatty/hyper compared to when she's answering her other questions.

If you could delete one person's number, what would it be?
"I've actually still got my ex's number.." What ex, bitch where??? I was dying for her to say Lucy and Lydia, lol :D

(Talking about the clasp on her bag) "Sometimes it just doesn't wanna go in..that's what she said!" Haha, so funny Gabz.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kittensnout

Post by kittensnout »

Whats with the use of really old photos on her twitter account? That's weird.

loverdose22
Informer
Informer

Post by loverdose22 »

Is she still using the 'that's what she said joke' ??! Are you 13 gabby? More evidence of her blatantly never touching a penis

katzenkind
Talker
Talker

Post by katzenkind »

kittensnout wrote:Whats with the use of really old photos on her twitter account? That's weird.

Nelli is like "Kill me please" in the header picture. :rofl:
This girl is really something else, unbelievable. Not only does she lie about every little shit, she also seems to convince herself it's actually true. I mean, now that I see those pics... her eyes really are so so SO green. Nope, not brown at all. And they go perfectly well with her orange/carrot-like fake tan. Ungh.
English isn't my first language, so if you find any mistakes, feel free to laugh at me and/or correct them :tu:

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

* (nothing to comment, just sitting back and enjoying the trainwreck that is her life)

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

kittensnout wrote:Whats with the use of really old photos on her twitter account? That's weird.

Hey, you would keep all of your selfies too if you spent hours and hours taking them, picking the perfect one, and then proceeding to Facetune the shit out of it until you are barely recognizable!

rosiebby
Learner
Learner

Post by rosiebby »

The amount of time she's spent on her couch watching the walking dead, she could be driving with a flash car by now. Stupid cow.

I hate these over privileged little girls with more money than sense.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Her lighting has gone really downhill ever since she left Brighton, this new habit she has of filming in the evening with the box lights she has makes her videos look awful.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

It's called Prozac sweetie, it boosts the happy juice in your brain! Or you could, you know....go outside, get some fresh air, do this thing called socialize.

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

:love2:

Yumaa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Yumaa »

Hi, new here. All of u here are awesome and i hate gabbshite like anything! i don't pity her. She's just a foul hearted and foul mouthed person. Also, I just wanted to point out her "reverse psychology" thing. ooohh gabbz!! that term kinda throws all ur plans, and shit back in ur face, no? m amazed at how stupid the ppl who comment on YT are that they never point out her in-your-face idiocy, rudeness, dishonesty and utter discostin-ness.

Red Lips
Informer
Informer

Post by Red Lips »

How can she even manage to be bad at doing swatches? It's the simplest thing ever.

I started watching her vlogs because I wanted to know what all the GG fuss was about.
And they are so damn boring. She lichterally does nothing. Every single day. It's like she doesn't even know how to vlog. She rambles about the most boring things. Every vlog is like the last one. The same comments, the same food, the same routine, etc. It's maddening to watch.

How did she ever managed to gain views? It's not like she's good at makeup either... have you seen her eyebrows?

Return to “Gabriella”