LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

txgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Post by txgirl »

Burberry wrote:OMG, Lisa shopped at Walmart and she's taking a break! What is the world coming to? How can she leave me hanging in the midst of the foundation saga? And who will show us the best nude lippies for the week? I'm crushed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know!! I need some Vodka in my Diet Sundrop to get me through the drought! :rofl:

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

lenathediva wrote:I have a feeling that she's made an epic purchase and needs a couple of weeks just in case she has to return it and get something else. I refuse to believe that Lisa has some things to do in the house. The woman can't even ship a bracelet without John's help.
Buffalo Chicken Flavored Cauliflower?! What in the fresh hell is that?!
I thought the same thing when she talked about the Cauliflower...what the hell?????

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Witch Bitch wrote:
Edie wrote:If I ever go to a Zaxby's I will think of Lisa. :D I never make to that side of my city for work or errands.
I ate a Zaxby's salad today and thought of Lisa with every bite. :rofl:

No joke...they really are good. But, I definitely wouldn't eat one every day. I can't handle those calories. I felt like I had a rock in my stomach the rest of my work day.
They are heavy, but those salads go right through her, or so she says.
Did you eat the bread, or share it with the birds? Lisa is a giver and a friend of the animal world, LMAO,

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

txgirl wrote:
Witch Bitch wrote:
Edie wrote:If I ever go to a Zaxby's I will think of Lisa. :D I never make to that side of my city for work or errands.

No joke...they really are good. But, I definitely wouldn't eat one every day. I can't handle those calories. I felt like I had a rock in my stomach the rest of my work day.
Did you eat the bread, or share it with the birds? Lisa is a giver and a friend of the animal world, LMAO,
LOL! No, I asked for no bread. Sorry birds! :rofl:

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

txgirl wrote:
lenathediva wrote:I have a feeling that she's made an epic purchase and needs a couple of weeks just in case she has to return it and get something else. I refuse to believe that Lisa has some things to do in the house. The woman can't even ship a bracelet without John's help.
Buffalo Chicken Flavored Cauliflower?! What in the fresh hell is that?!
I thought the same thing when she talked about the Cauliflower...what the hell?????
Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy, but I've had the buffalo cauliflower. I bought it when it first came out because I've seen recipes for buffalo cauliflower bites that are supposed to taste like buffalo wings. It wasn't very good. It had a weird flavor. They were only 99 CENT though! I'm still going to try to make my own, which we know princess will never do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

txgirl wrote:
Witch Bitch wrote:

So, lettuce makes her ImageImage! She spends $10 everyday for a laxative. So chic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Looking puffy under there not getting much sleep by the looks of things

Maybe her eyes are puffy from the 1719 mg of sodium in her daily Zaxby's fried chicken salad. :rofl:

Lipstick4ever
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick4ever »

lovebug312 wrote:ummmm could Sherrey be lurking here :)
100% yes she is

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

I thought it was interesting how she went on and on about staying up late to upload to Instagram...and how she's going to adjust her schedule to upload earlier in the day. WTF does that mean? Only Lisa could make uploading to Instagram an ordeal.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Shopping at W/M . . .
Her day included a visit at the surgeon's, the final plans are in place. Next thing they do is give you hand full of scripts, for various pain killers and other pharma's you'll need for recovery stage . . . she was near the cotton pads, while waiting on her scripts to be filled, as being Lisa had to buy a cart full.
I think there is something going on, and Lisa being Lisa, is going to pull the focus back to her, even if it means she has to endure pain- its her party, and by darned lets keep it that way.
That handbag was sold for the down payment on a major make-over.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Little bird oops I mean ghost is back on her old IG. Telling us old crows how hot she and mommy are. Throwing in how great of a family they are. :rofl: :rofl:
Which IG are you referring to? The only one I see is the Shyghost account and it's still private and her bio line says "Brooke Duncan Big Slut". It has 40 posts, 1,264 followers, and 166 following.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

^^^ What a sad family, wonder if they sit around reading these posts so as to have some quality family time?

Sorry Brooke, but when you all put it all over the net, it becomes public and that means people will look - read and judge - that my dear is not stalking. Now if they start looking in your windows and following you to ULTA, that is stalking.
Last edited by MsLynda on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Sorry Brooke, no one here is picking on you. We are concerned for your well being.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:Little bird oops I mean ghost is back on her old IG. Telling us old crows how hot she and mommy are. Throwing in how great of a family they are. :rofl: :rofl:
Which IG are you referring to? The only one I see is the Shyghost account and it's still private and her bio line says "Brooke Duncan Big Slut". It has 40 posts, 1,264 followers, and 166 following.

She must have switched the account names. Now it is foxnewbabe

Brooke .... Putting your "15yr. old hot-self" on front street, expect criticism ...
You are too immature to realize that your words and behavior will follow you well into adulthood ... It just might not bode well for you.
"Say it, forget it ... Write it, regret it"!

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

No Lisa selfie today ... 2 days and counting!

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

LinniePoo2 wrote:I thought it was interesting how she went on and on about staying up late to upload to Instagram...and how she's going to adjust her schedule to upload earlier in the day. WTF does that mean? Only Lisa could make uploading to Instagram an ordeal.
She is having to spend more and more time editing her mug, dowloading new apps. to make her look like a mannequin and that's just SO hard y'all!
All of that stresses her out, and F-boy Jawn is no help since he is asleep while she struggles, inconsiderate ass that he is :rofl:

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Oh Melissa Brooke...You silly little girl. No one is stalking you, no one here is being mean to you. Worry more about the creepy followers you attract on Social Media.
You're a cute enough girl like so many, but you have no personality to set you aside from all of the other girls your age, you strive to copy Lana or whatever girl you choose on a given day, just like your mother copying Bimbos and Reality stars.
Why not be original? why not work on learning new things and being a well-rounded person? that would take less effort and would be beneficial in the future.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

New thread starts here, ladies! Let's try to keep it going while Lisa is "away" taking care of business. ;) What can we think of to talk about?

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=25912

Return to “LisaLisaD1”