Gabby Grey Fail - Velvet L0ner (Part 46)

Scorpio
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Grey Fail - Velvet L0ner (Part 46)

Post by Scorpio »

jamieee wrote:
bettyissopretty wrote:No words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least she has got the butt she's always wanted, its just on her chest and not her backside :rofl:

Her face/neck colour vs body colour! Also lol at the fact she's felt the need to blur all her skin in this (probably means she did a few other things in facetune as well at the same time). I can't be the only girl here who has texted female friends pictures like this before to show off/get an opinion on a new bra or something, and whenever I have I just snap a quick photo and press send. I don't worry about posing, angles and blurring my skin hahaha. Clearly she intended on tweeting it after, or was hoping that girl would leak it. I mean, normally wouldn't you snapchat that? (Privately)

Also can't believe she did tweet this. Does she honestly thing that just because she deleted it later that thousands of people haven't already saved it, including creepy old or underage guys? I don't see anything wrong with posting photos of yourself online normally, if that's what you like then do it, but it's completely different when it's someone who's job is social media and target audience is 12 year old girls! Does she really think brands won't see this? That this won't now appear when you google her name for the rest of her life? That loads of young impressionable girls will now be thinking the only way to look like that is through surgery.

Also either she's stuffed or she's genuinely gone way too big...they look ridiculous.

And I agree with what people are saying above. If that were her body naturally I'd say she looks amazing (not including the boobs here), but as the body as someone who's paid thousands in surgery...she could look 10x better having lost it naturally. Parts of her body look out of proportion and there's clearly a lot of chub left. Again, if that were natural she looks amazing, but it's not, she's paid thousands to look worse than if she'd actually just eaten well.
Any parent who will subject their child/ren to ridicule for money is a disgrace to humanity.
Raise a child so that as an adult, they do not have to deal with childhood issues.

Jonathan & Anna Saccone - Joly AKA Joliar & Annal

makeupaddict20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupaddict20 »

looks like she's started to listen to all the people who wrote here how she should be showing off her boobs :rofl: but those are DEFINITELY not a D by any means.

diamongz
Informer
Informer

Post by diamongz »

Man the amount of misogynistic CRAP on this thread right now. They're boobs, grow up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

lilyrose1985
Learner
Learner

Post by lilyrose1985 »

rosiebby wrote:Sorry but girl has stuffed that bra to high heaven. 1)surgeons don't just go, "sure, here's some size E tits" from her being a B. 2) her tits look bigger than mine and I'm a 36F, don't get how that works?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I doubt it, you can easily go from a B to an E cup from one surgery.... I was a B cup and now I'm a G cup. But she would have had to have gone for the biggest implants offered, she said how she didn't want the large look but clearly she went for large implants. I'd love to know what cc she had

makeupaddict20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupaddict20 »

sorry for the double post but there's just something on my mind that I need to say. Can we please stop body shaming her? and I'm not talking about making fun of the boob job or the lypo she got done, I mean making fun of her actual body or that she's chubby or fat or making fun of her photos before the weight loss and say she's ugly, just because I'm sure so many people who might be chubby or overweight themselves when they read this thread they'll be put off their own bodies and that's just wrong. I'm not defending Gobby, I hate her a whole freaking lot and think she's atrocious and is in desperate need for psychiatric help for her constant need of validation and her insecurities. I just think that it's wrong to make other people who are as heavy as her or maybe more start to hate their bodies and accept what she's doing and think all the plastic surgeries are okay because the way her body is portrayed here, you know? am I making sense? I feel like I'm not but I hope some of you understood what I'm trying to say. I don't like Gabby at all but sometimes I feel sorry for her for not being comfortable in her own skin and seeking plastic surgery for help it's really sad especially since she's not that big, if she ate just a little healthier she'd be a knockout, but I just don't want others to see their bodies the way she does, you know?

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

Jesus, how is it fat shaming or making fun of her?!? SHE IS CHUBBY. There's nothing wrong with Calling out something like it is! People need to get over their own personal issues.

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

Anyone seen Lucy and Lydia's new giveaway video ? They said 'of course we couldn't not give you some of Zoe's stuff', lol.
Of course gabbys products weren't even considered.

And also why gabby felt the need to post that photo of her boobs? The way she did it... Everyone's been waiting to see. She should have taken a photo that didn't make it look like she was trying so hard. She should have just taken a regular photo of them, that's just embarrassing. Has she deleted it?

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Oh God please let's not start ANOTHER discussion about whether or not people are being 'too harsh' or fat shaming. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is really tired of people bringing their own personal shit into the conversation. We are here to talk about GABBY. Nobody else. If you have a problem or you feel like the things said about Gabby somehow relate to you and your own insecurities then maybe you shouldn't read here. It's so difficult to please everybody and if everyone here has to think about who they may or may not offend before they submit a post then we are going to run out of things to talk about VERY fast and this thread will be dead in a day.

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Gabby Grey Fail - Velvet L0ner (Part 46)

Post by Spearmint »

Sometimes I think the ~~~body shaming~~~ does creep up on here but I'm p sure everyone agrees that birds should feel like they can post their tits on the Internet if they want to but the point here is

a) her social media presence is literally her job, and while her audience is majority the pre-teens it's baffling to post this shit when brands wanna keep good ~~~role models~~~ on board

B) the whole posting a print screen of the convo as opposed to a cleave shot (I'm thinking milkteef if anyone likes her) screams immaturity and she knows it's a silly idea in her job line cos she deleted it near immediately

Post tits if you want, what's her face from beauty crush showed hers but in a far more mature way than this

Oh and I'm P sure the only one who mocks her 'before' photos are her and her tweets laughing at her former appearance. We've said countless times how happy and healthy she looks in those. Those tweets go out to literally thousands of insecure teens and some no doubt look similar to Gabby's Young photos!

Last edited by Spearmint on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

cerise
Debater
Debater

Post by cerise »

Aren't you not supposed to wear underwire bras after implants for like, 6 weeks? She's gonna fuck up her new titties.
Image Image Image Image Image

loverdose22
Informer
Informer

Post by loverdose22 »

Guru gossip isn't a place you should have to tip toe around what you say, it's a gossip site, people are gonna comment on her weight when she posts a pic asking people to talk about her pretty much. Wish people wouldn't get so emotionally involved when weight is discussed.

cerise
Debater
Debater

Post by cerise »

Also, whomever said those aren't anything near a D-cup, yes, yes they are. Cup size is dependant on band size. She's got at least a 4-inch difference between her band and bust now. That's how cup sizes work, one inch difference is an A, two inches is a B, three C, four D, etc.
Image Image Image Image Image

AshD89
Talker
Talker

Post by AshD89 »

THIS IS A TRASH THREAD ABOUT GABBY NOT YOUR PERSONAL INSECURITIES

Every thread we get the "body shaming" speech when nobody is fucking body shaming her

fairy
Talker
Talker

Post by fairy »

Why has this thread turned so petty recently ffs can we just focus on providing some juicy gossip about this bitch thaNKS

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

god if it's not tomatoes in a BLT sandwich it's calling someone fat, whats wrong with ya'll

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

Omg u r doing me an offend becoz I take my tomatoes out my butties when I buy them from the shopZ

Anyway I've noticed her and Hobbie have been quiet recently - thought she was seeing him on Tuesday? Not even a tweet never mind a selfie...? Wonder if he bailed on her and it's the start of him severing ties so he doesn't have to make excuses about not seeing her when he's inevitably in London visiting the twins loads come summer time.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
The saddest thing is I don't think anyone cares about Gabby, they just want to use it as an excuse to talk about themselves. Agree with Spearmint, it's not just harmless boob flashing. It's how she's showing them and to whom in the context of her job and status. Creepy, inappropriate, sad.
Agreed! It's just annoying because it seems every other day some overly-sensitive person comes here to tell us to be careful, and that we're going to make other people hate themselves because of the things we're saying about Gabby. Like since when were we responsible for how other people feel about themselves? If people have insecurities about the way they look then they're going to have those insecurities regardless of what is said here. Anyway, MOVING ON :lol:

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
beevmaria wrote:Anyone seen Lucy and Lydia's new giveaway video ? They said 'of course we couldn't not give you some of Zoe's stuff', lol.
Of course gabbys products weren't even considered.
They've all sold out, HAAAAAA!

Oh have they? How does she know they've sold out if primark doesn't let you order online, I saw some in my store

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

I know more about some of you than gabby at this point. Like the fact that you pick at your food, wear black tights to clubs, where you live, what you work as, your twitters etc etc :rofl:

Has she sent the boob picture to hobo yet?

who boo
Learner
Learner

Post by who boo »

is she seriously paying near 30 grand a year on rent wow why does she not put a deposit down on something she's definitely got enough money

Return to “Gabriella”