Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman Pt. 63- Bedbugs & 3 Min. Hugs

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman Pt. 63- Bedbugs & 3 Min. Hugs

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Every tricycle they have was sent to them or designed with X in mind only. She doesn't even use her power wheel. X is not a good driver, he hit the hello kitty car and Pig had to slide him over. Scam will always talk X up to being the perfect child and Lily is sub par in everything.

Eta: it must suck to not have any friends in the vlogging community. I watched Cullen and Katie, they are on a winter vacation with Jared and Ellie and the Daily Bumps. In a gorgeous lake house. The drone footage alone was breath taking. Scam and Jay will never reach that editing skill.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman Pt. 63- Bedbugs & 3 Min. H

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

hellyeah wrote:Image
Lily can't ride/drive/use that trike thing so she gets frustrated. Of course Sam doesn't tell her "good job". She tells her she isn't bog enough. She tells her she is still too little and she isn't strong enough. She didn't say it meanly but it's just the words. She constantly praises P no matter what he does and lily gets nothing. Why don't they buy her something for HER size! And then Sam is all, "Why are boys such good drivers?" Why can't girls be good drivers, too? It's annoying. I think parents should be more cognizant of what they say in front of kids.

So the vlog was called "Marc Jacob foundation fail" but she only talked about it for 5 seconds. Stupid.
Lily, I hope you grow up to be the Danica Patrick of your generation. Blow all of your family members out of the water! These people can't even find a little bike for her that she can manage, yet they blow hundreds on Norm's vehicles.

Norm was giving me the creeps when he was picking her up. I just don't trust that kid.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Lily can't ride/drive/use that trike thing so she gets frustrated. Of course Sam doesn't tell her "good job". She tells her she isn't bog enough. She tells her she is still too little and she isn't strong enough. She didn't say it meanly but it's just the words. She constantly praises P no matter what he does and lily gets nothing. Why don't they buy her something for HER size! And then Sam is all, "Why are boys such good drivers?" Why can't girls be good drivers, too? It's annoying. I think parents should be more cognizant of what they say in front of kids.

So the vlog was called "Marc Jacob foundation fail" but she only talked about it for 5 seconds. Stupid.
Wow, she is road raging because Sam is so cunty. There are plenty of tricycles made for Lily's height and weight. P can barely wipe his butt. Don't try to tell us he's a good driver, Sam.

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:

Lily, I hope you grow up to be the Danica Patrick of your generation. Blow all of your family members out of the water! These people can't even find a little bike for her that she can manage, yet they blow hundreds on Norm's vehicles.

Norm was giving me the creeps when he was picking her up. I just don't trust that kid.
He was also touching her inappropriately on her chest. Sam just says how cute he is. Josh Duggar comes to mind with the over the clothes feeling. Sorry but what seem minor can develop into larger issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:Every tricycle they have was sent to them or designed with X in mind only. She doesn't even use her power wheel. X is not a good driver, he hit the hello kitty car and Pig had to slide him over. Scam will always talk X up to being the perfect child and Lily is sub par in everything.

Eta: it must suck to not have any friends in the vlogging community. I watched Cullen and Katie, they are on a winter vacation with Jared and Ellie and the Daily Bumps. In a gorgeous lake house. The drone footage alone was breath taking. Scam and Jay will never reach that editing skill.
Oh I LOVE Cullen & Katie!! I admit I have several of their shirts. Anyhow, they do have a lot of YT friends and do things with them, like they are now - on vacation. Sam and Jay will never reach that as you said! They are soooo boring!!! To me Macey Gaines (C&K's 1yr old) is brighter than X... S&J just are just not interesting at all!! They are even so weird at conventions that I've seen them at... They won't ever go far in the YT community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I just watched the scene y'all were mentioning. Sam said P was a cute "baby" and looked like a surfer boy.

Phoenix: one million
Lily: Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. The big goose egg.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:

He was also touching her inappropriately on her chest. Sam just says how cute he is. Josh Duggar comes to mind with the over the clothes feeling. Sorry but what seem minor can develop into larger issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup, I thought so too but figured maybe I was being too uptight. I would have told him hands off. *shudder*

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Lily can't ride/drive/use that trike thing so she gets frustrated. Of course Sam doesn't tell her "good job". She tells her she isn't bog enough. She tells her she is still too little and she isn't strong enough. She didn't say it meanly but it's just the words. She constantly praises P no matter what he does and lily gets nothing. Why don't they buy her something for HER size!

She's 3 and a half. This bike SHOULD be for her size. The fact that she can't peddle a plastic trike by now is very telling...

Although they could easily buy her a trike that's low to the ground and more comfortable for her. But they won't. Because she's the equivalent of the red headed step child.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Hard at work at the gym. Sitting. They are so sore from their sitting too! Image

And they made sure to say a million times that the kids were going to "school". Hey scam and ham!! Image

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Zosime wrote:Long time reader, first time poster. I came across an article on Facebook where a woman slept in her makeup for 30 days just to see what would happen to her skin. The results were shockingly similar to what Sam's skin looks like on a daily basis. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ppens.html

I've held off so long on posting here but their constant complaints about everything have pushed my buttons in the last few vlogs. I'm no expert in skin care or diet and fitness but if I was trying to accomplish something I think I could figure out what NOT to do, like eating dessert after every meal.
Welcome!

SAMs skin is so bad, lily draws her with zits Image Sam kept asking her what the circles are and lily just ignored her. LolImage

Rose_1985
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose_1985 »

Is he for real!! I'm never going to look at what Jay uploads.. Seriously, in every f'ing video you show Sam's ass?! What a disgusting pig! And the women that laugh and think it's funny are trash and have ZERO self worth so feel proud Jay, your fans are nasty women.. One time, ok could be considered funny or playful... Every. F'ing. Time... No. That is just ridiculous and any woman that would keep going back or giving that Pig a thumbs up needs their head examined. I love the comments on his "vlog" that are defending him and laughing. Sam has no self worth, self confidence, and shows poor body image issues.. And she's a dimwit. You have a daughter (Sam and Jay).. grown men don't show their wife's ass in videos like that with their young daughter standing right there watching or some day she will find these videos and then what???? Objectifying your wife is NOT sexy or funny or classy. AND... I don't know what Jon, Sam's dad, thinks of what they do or if he looks at what is posted, but man to man, what guy would put that out there knowing her father wouldn't be too happy with them. Not that Sam has a relationship with her father, but that can't help whatever relationship can be healed moving forward between he and Jay.. I could go and on and on...

I used to really like these people and have watched Sam since before P was even born! But, something happened or changed and now I just watch because it's all a train wreck and they are trash. I totally cannot relate and that's what I think astonishes me is the stuff that goes on between Sam and Jay that is so unhealthy. Sam- it's not cute when you're 30 and your husband EVERY day is showing your behind for ANYONE to see. He's not saying you're beautiful or saying he's proud of something you have accomplished, he's not showing your face... he's showing your ass and at times makes a comment or sound.. stop being a ditz.

And, now I'm convinced Jay is saying he's "tired" because he reads here and that's like some dig. Well, Jay, you're a fool and no one here finds you attractive or funny or sexy or smart... You're lazy and I like watching you because I cannot believe men like you exist.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Rose_1985 wrote:
I don't know what Jon, Sam's dad, thinks of what they do or if he looks at what is posted, but man to man, what guy would put that out there knowing her father wouldn't be too happy with them
The kind of guy who has no relationship with his own father, mother, brother, nephew etc etc etc... and the kind of guy who drives his wife away from her father and step mother and the only living relatives she has left. The kind of guy who selfishly keeps his children from having grandparents and cousins because he's an asshat. He obviously has no regard for anyone but himself.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Rose_1985 wrote:Is he for real!! I'm never going to look at what Jay uploads.. Seriously, in every f'ing video you show Sam's ass?! What a disgusting pig! And the women that laugh and think it's funny are trash and have ZERO self worth so feel proud Jay, your fans are nasty women.. One time, ok could be considered funny or playful... Every. F'ing. Time... No. That is just ridiculous and any woman that would keep going back or giving that Pig a thumbs up needs their head examined. I love the comments on his "vlog" that are defending him and laughing. Sam has no self worth, self confidence, and shows poor body image issues.. And she's a dimwit. You have a daughter (Sam and Jay).. grown men don't show their wife's ass in videos like that with their young daughter standing right there watching or some day she will find these videos and then what???? Objectifying your wife is NOT sexy or funny or classy. AND... I don't know what Jon, Sam's dad, thinks of what they do or if he looks at what is posted, but man to man, what guy would put that out

there knowing her father wouldn't be too happy with them. Not that Sam has a relationship with her father, but that can't help whatever relationship

can be healed moving forward between he and Jay.. I could go and on and on...

I used to really like these people and have watched Sam since before P was even born! But, something happened or changed and now I just watch because it's all a train wreck and they are trash. I totally cannot relate and that's what I think astonishes me is the stuff that goes on between Sam and Jay that is so unhealthy. Sam- it's not cute when you're 30 and your husband EVERY day is showing your behind for ANYONE to see. He's not saying you're beautiful or saying he's proud of something you have accomplished, he's not showing your face... he's showing your ass and at times makes a comment or sound.. stop being a ditz.

And, now I'm convinced Jay is saying he's "tired" because he reads here and that's like some dig. Well, Jay, you're a fool and no one here finds you attractive or funny or sexy or smart... You're lazy and I like watching you because I cannot believe men like you exist.

:hail: :yup:
Well said...but even if they read here they will never get your point. Unfortunately for them but for us ... :misch: more reason to meet here and have some good laughs :rofl: .
In the end, kids are the one that would pay the price :(

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Edie wrote:

Wow, she is road raging because Sam is so cunty. There are plenty of tricycles made for Lily's height and weight. P can barely wipe his butt. Don't try to tell us he's a good driver, Sam.
I actually think that trike is just the right size for Lily. The problem lies in the fact that she doesn't really know how to pedal it and Sam wasn't taking the time to show her how to do it! She was too busy telling Phoenix what a good driver HE was and bragging on him to pay attention to teaching Lily anything. Lily seems like such a bright, eager little thing. I can totally understand her frustration! Sam should have let Jay take Phoenix down the street a ways with his car and work on showing Lily how to pedal the trike. Or...if she MUST be up Phoenix's butt then she could have gone with him and let Jay or BS work with Lily. But noooooooo...they all have to be glued at the hip and Lily has to be on the sidelines always while Phoenix is the star of the show. I'm sure before Phoenix got to be such a "good" driver, there were times when he didn't know what he was doing, either. Probably some tantrums and road rage with him as well...the difference is, they never show it when Phoenix is having a moment, but they seem to want to not only show it when Lily is upset, but they showcase it! I feel so sorry for the poor little thing.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Yeah I think Lily just needed a little guidance on how to pedal too. I also think that handle attached to the back was frustrating her. But her dumbass, useless Mother can't see any of that even though it's glaring to anybody else.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Yep! I think too, that the bike is right for lily. She's just frustrated bc her crap lazy ass mother won't take the time to teach & show her how to pedal!! These two lazy ass parents are pathetic!!! That really is sad they won't even teach her how to pedal. Poor lily. I just wanna take her, teach her and love on her at times. X is nothing special AT ALL in my book. That kid is just...well, I won't say. I just hate how they constantly (mainly Sam) praises him for EVERY.SINGLE.THING!!! She definitely favors her princess demon son Damien more than Lily. Very sad, and it shows! So if Sam & Jay, you really DO read here - you have two children - one is clearly being favored over the others and we all see it!! Lily is just as equal as P is.
I'll stop here bc I could and would go on but I will step off my soap box. For now. ;-)

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

disquette
Lurker
Lurker

Post by disquette »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
Zosime wrote:Long time reader, first time poster. I came across an article on Facebook where a woman slept in her makeup for 30 days just to see what would happen to her skin. The results were shockingly similar to what Sam's skin looks like on a daily basis. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ppens.html

I've held off so long on posting here but their constant complaints about everything have pushed my buttons in the last few vlogs. I'm no expert in skin care or diet and fitness but if I was trying to accomplish something I think I could figure out what NOT to do, like eating dessert after every meal.
Welcome!

SAMs skin is so bad, lily draws her with zits Image Sam kept asking her what the circles are and lily just ignored her. LolImage

I particularly liked this picture because Lily said the blue lines that are taking over the entire head of the picture were Sam's teeth. Even Lily knows they are big.

For some reason it really bothers me that Sam links to Jay's vlog at the top of the daily vlogs and promotes his channel, but the only one Jay promotes on this channel are his own social media outlets. He doesn't link to any of Sam's channels or the daily vlog. It is most likely that very few people are going to his channel that don't already know about the other channels, but if this is how you're making money, cross promote. Just one more thing Jay is benefitting from on Sam's back, without giving anything back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

GGANON wrote:Image
At least she isn't doing the weird wonky leg thing scam has to do to fake a stupid thigh gap.

But girlfriend is thirsty as fuck. I bet she's trying to find a man so she can get the fuck out of that zoo she's living in. Poor pathetic girl. I hope I instill in my daughter the importance of an education, job, and independence. I would never want her to bounce from one man to the other because she can't take care of herself like Christiana. Bullshit is way too old to still be relying on others. She's not 19 anymore. Scam would probably be doing the same thing too had she not met ham on Facebook, she is equally pathetic/ helpless.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
GGANON wrote:Image
At least she isn't doing the weird wonky leg thing scam has to do to fake a stupid thigh gap.

But girlfriend is thirsty as fuck. I bet she's trying to find a man so she can get the fuck out of that zoo she's living in. Poor pathetic girl. I hope I instill in my daughter the importance of an education, job, and independence. I would never want her to bounce from one man to the other because she can't take care of herself like Christiana. Bullshit is way too old to still be relying on others. She's not 19 anymore. Scam would probably be doing the same thing too had she not met ham on Facebook, she is equally pathetic/ helpless.

Not a politically correct way to say it but...I've always, always, always thought Christiana was a sl**. She should escort like Trisha Paytas used to. And I say why not? If you're already into that type of lifestyle than hell make some money out of it. She's pretty and has a good body...she'd do well Image

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”