Thatcher Joe Part 3 - The Sugg Without A Pug

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 3 - The Sugg Without A Pug

Post by MotherRussia »

grumpysod wrote:That must be close to £1500 worth of camera kit he unwrapped in his last vlog.......... such a relatable way to 'treat' yourself.

I doubt he is on roaccutane; the medication takes time to work, has lots of side-effects and requires regular hospital appointments.

Your name is fitting.

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

grumpysod wrote:
I doubt he is on roaccutane; the medication takes time to work, has lots of side-effects and requires regular hospital appointments.
Given his take on needles and simple blood tests I doubt it as well. I can't imagine him going through liver cheek-ups every month

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Re: busting his arse off as a thatcher - I definitely took that to mean that he was up at the crack of dawn in any given weather and did late hours. Plus, roof thatching is manual labour where you are probably working more than 8hrs a day and on weekends as well as weekdays. Good for Joe and buying a house, although he seems pretty overwhelmed and clueless about it all, at least he has made effort.

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

certain people here need to quit being such lemon suckers about how much money he has and what he chooses to spend it on. :FU:

he bought a new camera, for work, after 3 years, and was super excited about it and wanted to show his viewers cuz it meant that he would be able to produce better visual quality in his vids. ffs, just let him have this.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

certain people here need to stop kissing his ass. :FU:

remember why people come to this forum? we don't want crazy fangirls going mad for some critism here. I swear some of you act like 10 year old minions who think they will one day marry him lol. I know some of you fancy him a lot, I really get it but stop with this mentality and let us talk about the bad things he does like we also talk about when he does something good. This thread isn't that bad either when you compare it with other threads like gabbatrons.

I'm not a fan of him yeah but I'm not a hater either. I just want to be able to criticise him without fangirls going crazy please.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Weird Vagina wrote:certain people here need to stop kissing his ass. :FU:

remember why people come to this forum? we don't want crazy fangirls going mad for some critism here. I swear some of you act like 10 year old minions who think they will one day marry him lol. I know some of you fancy him a lot, I really get it but stop with this mentality and let us talk about the bad things he does like we also talk about when he does something good. This thread isn't that bad either when you compare it with other threads like gabbatrons.

I'm not a fan of him yeah but I'm not a hater either. I just want to be able to criticise him without fangirls going crazy please.
Agreed, this thread has a really weird vibe. Joe's almost to the point where he needs separate trash and rave threads so that people can lust over him in peace (not criticising), while others can fairly criticise him without the risk of being attacked.
GG is meant to be a safe haven from the minions where we can voice our opinions

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

Bitching at him for spending money on a camera after 3 years of using the same one is just ridiculous. That doesn't make me a super fan either; I rarely comment on these threads and I certainly haven't been one of the people posting weirdly sexual comments about him.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Offtopic: I think it's important to respect each other's opinion even if we disagree. Agree to disagree kind of thing. Me and WV disagree (or debate*) all the time but we still get a long fine.

The truth of the matter is Joe is a good-looking *supposedly single* guy and us girls are much easier /more likely to cut them slack (and the vice versa is also true for guys). Maybe the reason is competition or maybe the reason is since we are girls we kind of know when one of our own is playing the shady game but I think as cute/sweet/funny as Joe *seems* he honestly doesn't get very much crap when maybe a lot of us are looking at him through our "starry-eyed filter" That being said because I have a job as a professional "nit-picker" I've learned what I think matters in the small details and what matters in the big picture and so far on camera I don't really see Joe doing that much wrong but I don't watch him often enough and I watch him for pretty superflous reasons. Maybe I'm biased but there is no such thing as an "objective opinion."

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

Huh, I definitely didn't see the camera stuff as bragging...if you wanna see unbearable spending and bragging you wanna hop on over to PointlessPrat for some perspective :D

Sas12345
Talker
Talker

Post by Sas12345 »

I am a fan of joes as much as the next person (not a minion, but i like him) and i think his likability is reflected here in his thread, whats wrong with that? If people have real criticism about him that is valid and they want to write it on here thats absolutely fine, i dont think they'd get attacked for that at all? but complaining about him buying his first camera for main channel videos 6 million subscribers later isnt a valid thing to criticise him for (imo) so of course people will disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

Sas12345 wrote:I am a fan of joes as much as the next person (not a minion, but i like him) and i think his likability is reflected here in his thread, whats wrong with that? If people have real criticism about him that is valid and they want to write it on here thats absolutely fine, i dont think they'd get attacked for that at all? but complaining about him buying his first camera for main channel videos 6 million subscribers later isnt a valid thing to criticise him for (imo) so of course people will disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
completely agree. There's nothing wrong in him buying new camera and I'm not kissing his ass lol neither am I in love in him :rofl:
Compared to Zoe, Alfie, Oli etc Joe spends a lot less money.

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

if it has seemed like i was kissing his ass in the past, then oops, my bad. i'm a fan, and yeah, it's no secret that i find him attractive/am attracted to him, but i'm not a "superfan" who thinks they'll marry him one day, that's absolutely ridiculous lol i'll never even meet him in person cuz that's not my thing.

i have no problem with people criticizing him, but only when he deserves it. i only speak out when i feel like people are unjustly criticizing him.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

And now everyone who likes him is feeling attacked :roll:
We need two separate threads, end of story.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

rachz wrote:And now everyone who likes him is feeling attacked :roll:
We need two separate threads, end of story.
i disagree with that, it'll be messy and we'll end up all on the same thread again.
It's perfectly fine like this.

bettyconfeti
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bettyconfeti »

Let's just change the subject lol

steffi_b
Learner
Learner

Post by steffi_b »

I'll leave this here to release some of the tension on this thread.Image

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

*Slightly offtopic* I actually like reading both types of an opinion, it keeps it more balanced. People don't have to take it so personally and at the same time we're here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly but I'm not a fan of being nitpicky about certain things just because of my own perception.

I'm perfectly fine with respecting other people's opinions even if I disagree with them. I like most of you and I like the conversation so it would be kind of sad for me if I couldn't debate with certain ppl because we have a difference of opinion and i have to go and be with those of "like-minded opinion." That's for the trash a guru threads, but I don't want it to be for here.

That being said Joe is on thread 3 so someone can request a Mod to maybe make his own thread so he can have a rave and a *dislike* thread. I haven't really been offended so far on *ppl's opinions* at least. They're not totally out of left field....yet.

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

I'd be so confused with separate threads :?

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

I think separate threads would get too much tbh.

Does anyone know if Joe dated a girl called Betsy Blue English?

anushri36
Talker
Talker

Post by anushri36 »

Can we please keep just one thread? I really like having both opinions as it allows for actual debate. I'll admit that as a whole we could learn to be a little more objective about certain topics, but in general it's been really great here up until this point.

That being said, I think we are in need of a thread #4. This one is getting really full.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”