Chanelette Part 4

Re: Chanelette Part 4

Post by Guest »

lilacqueen wrote:Her boyfriend left her alone at the shopping mall (I couldn't catch where she said he went to) and she was like"I just wanna have, you know, my own free time." (0:28). So you only see your bf 3 times a year and when you go visit him you want some private time alone? Yea, of course.
That's just what people do when they don't receive what they need in relationships.. they pretend they didn't even want it in the first place! Ieva is a great example of this. A few years ago she said she'd probably be married by now and living in Paris yet she's still living with her parents, no mention of her "future house", no engagement ring, only talks about possibly moving to Vilnius which would set her plans back even more. I remember the time she was vlogging while sitting on the stairs in the building where Arif used to live with his family. I would have been embarrassed to show the world that I wasn't invited in but she pretended like it was no big deal, like it was normal? Same with her always cooking and cleaning and pretending it's the way she wants it to be, that she likes spoiling him.
lilacqueen wrote:
The fact that she had to point out that her bf "treated" her that 7 euro eye mask and considering how spoiled she felt makes me think that he really doesn't buy her anything for her birthday or christmas (otherwise she would've already told us.
I totally agree. She always mentions these things, like, oh my boyfriend bought me this bottle of water (that time was simply wtf) or the sleeping mask. Small little things.. yet she seems so excited and appreciative that I definitely think she's lying about all these gifts that we never see or hear about, not even in passing. She's mentioned that he doesn't watch her videos (isn't that strange considering how little time they spend together?) so it's not like he would know if she lied about it. She prob has some bullshit excuse for him too like "he doesn't celebrate Christmas" or "is too busy with work to buy presents" or smth like that.

Aqus
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aqus »

Can anyone actually find that video of her sitting on the stairs outside his family's house?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Aqus wrote:Can anyone actually find that video of her sitting on the stairs outside his family's house?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
It's not outside, it's inside the apartment building.. not that that it makes it any better :D

Here you go!
[youtube][/youtube]

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

What's wrong with that relationship??? I feel so sorry for Ieva, does she really think that it is normal to wait for her boyfriend on stairs instead of being invited inside to his family place?? It's just really really sad, I wish her to find the strength to leave this relationship and finally find someone, who would treat her right :)

access_denied
Learner
Learner

Post by access_denied »

One of the most cringeworthy captions I've ever seen!!!

nevermind1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nevermind1 »

access_denied wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: she is so delusional, i cant :rofl: eight EIGHT years in relationship, just had one week in paris, bracelet and believes she is his princess. If he would love her he would take her in Paris day after her gradutation.. I dont know why they are together but its definately not love. :? 8 years :? :? how she thinks its normal... he has his own place, why she cant stay there for at least a month? i can't... she is so stupid. I used to like her, but its not even funny anymore :rofl:
English is my second language :D

IamAUnicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by IamAUnicorn »

access_denied wrote:

"When you boyfriend buys you a $2 trinket looking bracelet"
Seriously though that looks cheap. I'm assuming it is because if it was from a brand she'd have tagged it of course.

Also kinda off topic but shouldn't we have a new thread? We're on page 45.

destina
Learner
Learner

Post by destina »

That bracelet is not her style, I think she thinks the same, but oh well gotta show off because her BOYFRIEND gave it to her:)

Post by Guest »

If he thinks you're a princess, why does he treat you like a maid? :D :FU:
One cheap bracelet and she thinks she's covered in sparkle :D

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

I don't think that princesses have to wait for the princes on their castle's stairs, I am sorry Ieva :D

acgms
Learner
Learner

Post by acgms »

So I guess the ring isn't the christmas gift from her bf, bc as I presumed, she would have shown it off.
She's so predictable :roll:

colnIb6ko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by colnIb6ko »

So first I was wondering where the bracelet came from, because she didn`t mention going to paris, although she usually does. I thought maybe he sent her a package. But now that she posted this https://www.instagram.com/p/BFWe1mBlVrE ... ette&hl=de I am pretty sure he came to visit her. I am very surprised about that, because I mean, this rarely ever happens. So maybe the reason for that is, that he`s going to propose to her? I don´t know about lithuanian traditions, but in russia you first have get the allowance of the father. I mean, maybe you don`t have to, but it`s kind of a tradition and a thing of being nice. So I really hope that this is going to happen! :tu:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

colnIb6ko wrote:So first I was wondering where the bracelet came from, because she didn`t mention going to paris, although she usually does. I thought maybe he sent her a package. But now that she posted this https://www.instagram.com/p/BFWe1mBlVrE ... ette&hl=de I am pretty sure he came to visit her. I am very surprised about that, because I mean, this rarely ever happens. So maybe the reason for that is, that he`s going to propose to her? I don´t know about lithuanian traditions, but in russia you first have get the allowance of the father. I mean, maybe you don`t have to, but it`s kind of a tradition and a thing of being nice. So I really hope that this is going to happen! :tu:
she replied to one of the comments saying no, he's not coming to visit her

colnIb6ko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by colnIb6ko »

Alka wrote:
colnIb6ko wrote:So first I was wondering where the bracelet came from, because she didn`t mention going to paris, although she usually does. I thought maybe he sent her a package. But now that she posted this https://www.instagram.com/p/BFWe1mBlVrE ... ette&hl=de I am pretty sure he came to visit her. I am very surprised about that, because I mean, this rarely ever happens. So maybe the reason for that is, that he`s going to propose to her? I don´t know about lithuanian traditions, but in russia you first have get the allowance of the father. I mean, maybe you don`t have to, but it`s kind of a tradition and a thing of being nice. So I really hope that this is going to happen! :tu:
Hmm then I wonder why she pointed him out in both posts. Or maybe she just lies that he`s not there because everyone is so nosy asking about things that she is mentioning. :roll:

lilacqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by lilacqueen »

https://instagram.com/p/BFXBu11FVmU/
So apparently trying shoes at a store makes you cinderella?

lilacqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by lilacqueen »

colnIb6ko wrote:
Alka wrote:
Hmm then I wonder why she pointed him out in both posts. Or maybe she just lies that he`s not there because everyone is so nosy asking about things that she is mentioning. :roll:
In my opinion, i dont think she would ever hide about her bf coming to visit her or proposing or anything he does to her. In fact, I think she's dying to show it off to us.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

I've personally never felt like a Cinderella while trying shoes on at a Nike store :D But I can imagine a person who is being treated as a maid by her "boyfriend" might feel that way :P

nevermind1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nevermind1 »

She did something for 40 minutes and her brain is not functioning anymore :tu: there are people who work more than 12 hours a day and do not complain. She did something for 40 minutes and still complains. ;) she is such a brat :FU: what a difficult day for LEVA.
English is my second language :D

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

the less you work and do, the more your brain degenerates and small things feel like A LOT, Ieva is degenerating, she's not getting any younger and key to keeping the brain sharp when getting older is to train it and use it

destina
Learner
Learner

Post by destina »

I presume she is sponsored by Drogas because she got all this cheap maybelline and loreal stuff to demonstrate which she also hasnt tried

Return to “Chanelette”