LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by Indilwen »

Here you go, ladies...a brand new thread to start the week! Hopefully LLD1 won't make us wait too much longer for that big ol' Christmas Hawl, Y'all! ;)

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

image.jpg
I saw this in the Comments on Lisa"s last Video ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

Dear Brooke,
I am so sorry about your mom. I cannot imagine what it must be like, to be a teenager, and not have a normal mother. It must be awful to have a mother who puts herself first, and is so self absorbed, that you're always the afterthought.
You are putting yourself in BIG danger by posing so many provocative and inappropriate photos. I am sure much older men and men who can potentially stalk you may already be "satisfying" themselves with your inappropriate photos. Think about that a moment. Read some of your the comments. Kinda gross? BE CAREFUL! Any Psychopath can easily figure out where you live...unfortunately your mom has made this very easy for them, by her shopping addiction, vlogs, and "website". In addition, she has advertised your Dads business and there is information on what High school you attend! Any Psychopath can purchase something just to get your Mom's P.O Box, or your Dads work address, wait, and follow one you home. A Psychopath can watch these places and knows what every person in your family looks like! These people are extremely, smart, dangerous, and with more views, and followers and sexually implied photos, the greater and greater the risk you are facing. Sorry your parents care more about themselves than to take the time and effort to give you some boundaries and protect you. You must feel like you are not worth your parents attention, or loved enough. It is clear you are desperate for attention from anyone.... but there lies the danger.
You are a beautiful Girl. I think you are talented but lack any and all guidance. I am truly sorry, this has been denied to you. Good parents who raise healthy children, provide guidance all the time. Your mom needs help, but unfortunately is not getting any. You Dad enables her. You will have to find the right way to live a healthy and normal life on your own, without your parents help. This will be difficult, but can be done. You have the potential to be a much better person than your parents. I will send a prayer and good wishes for you in the New Year. I do not blame you for anything, as you are still a minor and only 15. I do blame your parents.
Sincerely,
Glamour Girl <3

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Chance, Moonpie and ECG -- I've been looking at Duncan noses. I must have too much time on my hands. Anyway, Brooke doesn't have Lisa's big, thin nose, imo. Hers is more like her dad's. Brooke also has her dad's lips and chin. The upper lip on Dad and Brooke are quite thin; both have a somewhat weak, very pointed chin. Brooke's hair is by far the best of all three -- thick with lots of body. It can look really, really nice when it's not too dark or made straight with a flat iron. Brooke has the prettiest eyes of the three as well -- blue like both, but shaped like lisa's, but bigger (and younger, obviously). Brooke has a longish face and looks best when her hair is curled (NOT pulled down straight over her cheeks). Chance, I'm gonna chill on this comparison business -- lol. I feel a little silly and definitely cross-eyed.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Brooke and Lisa side by side...I don't see much of a resemblance between the two at all.

I do think Brooke is a very pretty girl. I wish she'd get rid of the ugly eye makeup and dress more appropriately for a young girl of her age. She is so cute without all of that...

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ I Agree Indy & this picture of Lisa is actually a more flattering one. At another angle her nose could look different!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

John can never deny that child imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

Sorry for the double post. Tried to delete the first one to no avail.
I was simply trying to say that I believe Brooke is the spitting image of John.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

B definitely looks like her Dad but I see Lisa in there as well. Now that you posted it, Jawn's nose looks a wee bit phallic as well.

I love to thrift and am certainly not above shopping anywhere but you have to appreciate the humor in that Lisa's parents bought her Christmas present at a pawn shop. So hillbilly chic.

fridayhaulyall
Debater
Debater

Post by fridayhaulyall »

aren't all noses a bit phallic in some way? lol

i think they are both pretty, but that's my opinion. everyone's opinion will be different when it comes to looks. it's just a shame when people start to mess with their faces when they don't need to.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Boy .... She's really all up in Beautylish's sh$t lately isn't she? She begged for "2" foundations :?
Every video contains expensive stuff that they have sent her ..... and of course, she loves it all!
Jawn complimented, you look pretty "3" whole times yesterday ... :roll:
Lisa honey ... It had absolutely nothing to do with your makeup .....
The fact that you were wearing a c-thru blouse and a BLACK bra out and about with your family absolutely would draw attention, especially from pervs like Jawn (Oh so Pammy-like)!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Ugh that video was annoying to me. I couldn't wait for her to move on.....away from that "glow" junk and she went on and on forever about it's greatness.

I had absolutely zero interest in it. She looked like a greaseball with all of that stuff on her face and you couldn't see a darned swatch that she did on her hands.

What a waste of time.

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Can you imagine her face up close with ALL that makeup caked on? Ewwww. :o

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Wait, didn't someone post a pic of Lisa without the filters showing how horrible the makeup looks up close?

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

I don't understand the whole black bra under a light colored shirt. Especially on a mom with a teenager and a tween....good grief. It's not sexy, it looks desperate.

Regarding B and her pictures....again desperate for attention. Yes I think it has something to do with her ex-boyfriend....I was reading some of the comments on her IG and some of them are from slimy old men (or at least much older than her).... I have a young daughter and if I ever caught her posting pictures like B, she would have everything taken away.

I will say this and it was probably the best advice I have gotten so far. I was talking to a lady and told her how scared I was raising a young daughter in today's society, especially with all the social media outlets. She said keep your daughter busy with activities, that way she won't be bored and won't post nonsense on the web. Yes I agree with others....B is bored, and Lisa and John should of had her involved in something....

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm only a few mins in and I had to stop..I also noticed on her IG pic that someone commented about the black bra with the nude top! Why does Lisa continue to wear that?! It completely ruins the look of the top! ...and No Lisa, you Do Not look Edgy! 8-)

I love how she Cut herself off when she started to talk about the best Christmas she ever.......
And of course the lighting & the new laptop excuse again! It's been 7 years making YT Videos and she Still cannot even show a swatch properly. She is too lazy to edit or insert in the video. Ughh :x

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Lisa's skin type is oily. She has never liked a glowy foundation, because it becomes an oil slick on her in less than two hours. La Mer powder provides a thin, matte finish. It's perfect for her oily skin because it won't further cake up her already cakey makeup routine. Those Denona products will be quickly forgotten about. (Using the La Mer over the Denona products defeats the purpose of the latter's glow. Only Lisa would haul them together like that, and then be clueless about which WG brush she used and how she used it. )

The Forever 21 blouse was too tight across her chest, like she was trying to wear Brooke's blouse. The black bra is just slutworthy. And, John loves it. What were you saying, Indi, about your recent thoughts on John? Noteworthy.

She said she put a $178 Chikuhodo powder brush in her Beautylish basket, hoping like crazy that they'll send it to her gratis. Shameless.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”