Desi Perkins Part 2

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins Part 2

Post by HolyPoly »

I found those snaps incredibly annoying and disrespectful. Katy won't say anything though, she's a doormat.

TuMaMa23
Learner
Learner

Post by TuMaMa23 »

HolyPoly wrote:I found those snaps incredibly annoying and disrespectful. Katy won't say anything though, she's a doormat.
^^agreed
even if english was my first language, i would still suck at it. ;)

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
jtbi98 wrote:She is such a fucking loser. She doesn't have a funny bone in her body. Why would anyone feel it is appropriate to record yourself going through your friends stuff, regardless of why you're at their house?
This. Even if it was my best friend, I couldn't imagine going thru her stuff. You gotta have a little respect for someones personal space.
I don't think what she did is cool at all, especially since Katy had to go back home to her family because something unfortunate happened. If your friend is going through a rough time, you let them know that you're there for them. Not go to their house and go through their things. This just goes to show how Desi thinks she's above everyone and can't be touched.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

aaaand shes blonde again!

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

What in the world is she thinking going back lighter? I know it's not permanent and it's just the extensions she got put in, but even that weird wishy-washy brown with brassy bits of blonde before it looked bad on her. She already looks so much older, and there are only two pictures and a few Snapchats.

She looked stunning with the dark brown hair. I don't find Desi all that attractive, but she looked breath taking with the long, dark brown hair. It makes me want to try dark brown. Ugh whyyy Desi.

beekay16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beekay16 »

bambiii wrote:so katy is away to deal with some though situation and desi goes through her things while shes in her house while also wearing her new jacket that cost over a 1000.- id be so mad if i were katy!
So glad this bugged other people too! I honestly try not to watch Desi's snaps because I find her more and more annoying. She is so rude and self-centered. I also don't understand why Steven has to go everywhere with her.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

She looks like Karen (iluvsarahii) in that first picture nutella posted

Her hair looks so dead. Did she finally ditch beausf or whatever his name is for a hairstylist with equally dry, damaged hair?

KeepingUpWithMyself
Debater
Debater

Post by KeepingUpWithMyself »

HolyPoly wrote:She looks like Karen (iluvsarahii) in that first picture nutella posted

Her hair looks so dead. Did she finally ditch beausf or whatever his name is for a hairstylist with equally dry, damaged hair?
those blone ends are extentions. she got them today and i think it looks horrible. She clearly doesn't know what suits her.
English is not my native language so please bare with me!

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

So much whinging on Snapchat about what a hard life she has and she has been filming "morning and night" so she has uploads while she's away! Imagine if this bitch had a real job that involved going into work every day, not sitting at home on Snapchat trying to make her narcissistic self look better with Snapchat filters while Steven sits there watching.

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

nutella wrote:Image

What in the world is she thinking going back lighter? I know it's not permanent and it's just the extensions she got put in, but even that weird wishy-washy brown with brassy bits of blonde before it looked bad on her. She already looks so much older, and there are only two pictures and a few Snapchats.

She looked stunning with the dark brown hair. I don't find Desi all that attractive, but she looked breath taking with the long, dark brown hair. It makes me want to try dark brown. Ugh whyyy Desi.
Totally agree. I think even that light brown bordering on blonde still looks better than completely blonde hair she used to have, but definitely doesn't look nearly as good as dark brown. When it comes to Desi's hair, it's definetely the darker the better. I don't find her pretty, especially without makeup but with dark her she looks bomb + it makes me so jealous because brown hair doesn't suit me :cry:

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I don't know why she insists on going blonde... Her hair looks so bad too, very fried. She looks stunning with brown hair. It's a shame she can't realize that...

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

princessv wrote:
b00mb00m wrote:If they want to drink, then that's fine- but does it all really need to be on their public snapchat that they use to promote their ''''work''''??

Can't believe UD gave everyone a hundred fucking lipsticks. Adding them to my no buy list along with tarte :)
I don't even know what was the point of making 100 lipsticks for just one collection in the first place tbh.
Who the hell is gonna buy all of those??? They could've made 10 shades like everyone else.
And I don't expect anyone to do lip Swatches of these, I bet everyone'll be like "oh there are too many, I'll just show you them briefly!" So not only they wasted so much product giving all these gurus 100 lipsticks for free, but they won't even promote it well. Bad move UD.
Mariah Leonard actually did lip swatches of all 100 shades. But I agree, it's a lot!

chatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by chatchat »

Desi's skin normally looks so flawless. But she must be putting too much contour or highlight because she looks like she is breaking out horribly in that area. She needs to lay off it. Not doing her skin any good. And all that highlight is actually emphasizing the texture in her skin. All the pores and all tge bumps

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nothinghurt6
Debater
Debater

Post by Nothinghurt6 »

I see Desi is slowly going back to safe, cookie cutter blonde hair. Like, so totally L.A.! There is nothing wrong with embracing your roots, her brown hair suited her, but alas, in The Hunger Games: Dumb Influencer Edition, only the blondes will reign supreme. Tune in for next week's display of crippling insecurity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

HolyPoly wrote:She looks like Karen (iluvsarahii) in that first picture nutella posted?
Would love to see a thread for Karen (unless there's one already) she is....interesting to say the least.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

b00mb00m wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:She looks like Karen (iluvsarahii) in that first picture nutella posted?
Would love to see a thread for Karen (unless there's one already) she is....interesting to say the least.
She has one :)

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

[quote="chatchat"]Desi's skin normally looks so flawless. But she must be putting too much contour or highlight because she looks like she is breaking out horribly in that area. She needs to lay off it. Not doing her skin any good. And all that highlight is actually emphasizing the texture in her skin. All the pores and all tge bumps

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk[/quote

Her skin isn't flawless that's the soft boxes lol. She complained she had trouble setting her lighting for her latest video and it shows : you can see she has textures and bumps. she never shows her bare face on snapchat without the smoothing filter

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

WhackyJackie wrote:as far as I remember they said they were going to Paris in June?
europe doesn't want her bony ass. ew go away desi

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

So I guess Nyx and the other brand did send her there. Funny how she said she was walking through the airport behind a supermodel and was trying to dodge the paps taking photos.

Mhmm Desi, we all saw how despo you were with Kylie Jenner and wanting to be in those photos.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Why does she act like she hates the attention all the time , when the truth is , even if she was looking like a sack of potatoes , she would be loving it? in Desi's mind , she doesn't look like a potato , she actually looks like a " chic-y deeky " chick! VOM!

Return to “Desi Perkins”