KathleenLies--Part 5

Re: KathleenLies--Part 5

Post by Guest »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Kathleen snapped last night about YouTubers doing collabs now with brands. She is SO HUNGRY. She pretends to snap as if she is congratulating them- but she is REALLY saying. I want more collabs! ( :roll: !)

Also, she has a cold again!? #EXCUSES

I bet no video goes up tomorrow, and if it does... it will be some lazy ass slapped together stupid crap... :? :roll:
i think she's saying "i want to collab with other brands besides colourpop and ofra"

karlyne42
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by karlyne42 »

Every youtuber I follow on snapchat is sick basically every other week...

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

GucciCoochie wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:Kathleen snapped last night about YouTubers doing collabs now with brands. She is SO HUNGRY. She pretends to snap as if she is congratulating them- but she is REALLY saying. I want more collabs! ( :roll: !)

I bet no video goes up tomorrow, and if it does... it will be some lazy ass slapped together stupid crap... :? :roll:
i think she's saying "i want to collab with other brands besides colourpop and ofra"
She brought up a few youtubers as examples, but never mentioned Jaclyn! :rofl: I wish she would just stop fan girling over Jaclyn.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

GucciCoochie wrote:

EX-ACT-LY! :tu: ;)

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

She hasn't tweeted anything anout no video YET... Think we'll see one tomorrow?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

New video. NO CUBAN COFFEE. #NotSurprised :roll:

Haven't watched it yet though, will now and report back! :tu:

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

The thumbnail of her newest video is so awkward....................

Slothgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Slothgirl »

So she decluttered her bronzers/contour kits... Although she did get rid of a few, I'm seriously shocked by the amount of bronzers she actually has. Who needs that much bronzers?! And why did she keep two Nars Laguna bronzers? No way in hell is she gonna use up both of these before they expire :roll:
English is my second language
Live Slow, Die Whenever :tu:

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Why does she bother to declutter when its literally just throwing away a miniscule amount, I understand if you buy new products you want to try it out , but why would she keep 2 Laguna bronzers there's only so much bronzer that someone can wear

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

She also tweeted the Cuban coffee video should be up Monday cause she's editing right now. Why not post it tomorrow since you missed two days this week? Hmmmmm lazy much??

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

what is this coffee video?! what is it about?

im also truly shocked ar her amount of bronzers! :o a whole drawer just for drugstore bronzers&contour?! plus more, wtf! she needs an intervention.

these series are a good start though we all know shes going to buy new stuff...at least shes a good source for reviews i guess since she owns every beauty product in the world

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Post by EurekaMreum »

The first few seconds scared me lol she really needs to see a doctor, eat healthier or something like that. It's not even normal or funny anymore.

fannybrice
Learner
Learner

Post by fannybrice »

Girlfriend ALWAYS has something going on. I believe her that she is sick but I think being depressed is probably even more of a factor. I find that her videos are the last I watch when she has something new lately because she just has such a negative energy that I don't enjoy watching her as much anymore.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

she gives the lamest excuses for keeping products too... Oh well I will try these again and then decide! Well, you have had the products for how long? If you don't know by now which ones you like and don't like... then you probably won't figure it out.

I think she just does that because she doesn't want to get rid of or say anything negative about certain brands. Especially for products she was sent, or companies that she works with. I also noticed she didn't show any Colourpop bronzers/contours... HMMMMM!!! And I know they sent her every single one. So she definitely has more stuff than she shows in these decluttering videos.

Majority of the products she kept I do not see her using. She pretty much keeps this stuff just to show on her channel once in a blue moon. And as a self proclaimed beauty guru and needing them for "research" I could understand having more than the normal person would need/use... but I would think no more than 10-12 bronzers TOTAL (lighter, darker, shimmery, matte, cream+powder) and then maybe 2 contour kits, 1 drugstore and 1 high end.

90cony90
Learner
Learner

KathleenLies--Part 5

Post by 90cony90 »

luchadora0112 wrote:
I think she just does that because she doesn't want to get rid of or say anything negative about certain brands. Especially for products she was sent, or companies that she works with.

I also noticed she didn't show any Colourpop bronzers/contours... HMMMMM!!! And I know they sent her every single one. So she definitely has more stuff than she shows in these decluttering videos.
Prepare for a "Colourpop Decluttering"? ImageImageImageImage

Almost every product she threw away because "it's so old" seems like they barely got a dent. What a waste..

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

She decluttered her high end highlights on snap last night... Drug store coming soon. I can't believe how many she has that we never even see... I don't even want to think about her lip product/eyeshadow collections...

ximenag91
Learner
Learner

Post by ximenag91 »

When was the last time she used Becca in her tutorials?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Helloitsmeee wrote:She also tweeted the Cuban coffee video should be up Monday cause she's editing right now. Why not post it tomorrow since you missed two days this week? Hmmmmm lazy much??
Ha she must have read here because she did post it on Saturday! :tu: :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her "declutterings" are a joke. It's basically on snapchat instead of YT so people can FORGET and she will probably KEEP it all! :roll:

She "gets rid of" things that are either too dark or just old/used up. Not really decluttering. #HOARDERRRRR!

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Exactly! Obviously you want to get rid of products that are the wrong shade, or are expired. But it is also a chance to get rid of products you just plain don't use because you have something that works better, or the formula doesn't work for you.

At the beginning of every decluttering I noticed she goes "Oh this will be hard this is my FAVORITE product" "I LOVE foundations!" "I am OBSESSED with primers" noo... you are basically obsessed with having STUFF. :roll:

I also saw that pic of her with minimal makeup and a pop of color... except the color she chose was like an orangish red.... and lined her waterline. It made her look SICK!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDcRFaZOiY0 ... leenlights

If someone is going to use colors like red/orange/pink/peach around the eyes they need to be very careful in how they use those colors because many times it can make you look sick!

Return to “KathleenLights”