This is the Trash forum only.
Jenni23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Post by Jenni23 »

100 to 1 she bought a Mercedes because every single YTer has one now. Hence why I stopped supporting most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#StealingColorsOnFleek

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

Wait.... What about the jeep??

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

PI88NK wrote:Image

I just SS this from her Iphone7 vid; does anyone know what new car she got?

It's obvious, too, why she is reluctant to show the vehicle. I think most of her subs will be supportive. But the rest of us know it's a materialistic move. I don't see the purpose in her having two vehicles, but I don't pay her bills, so...
She's changed a lot. Very materialistic. And hey, I like some material things, too. But it's not my life. And I really can't stand when people say "well everyone changes" because that's just a cop out to excuse how money has changed them.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Angellla373_007 wrote:Wait.... What about the jeep??
I wonder if she still kept the Jeep... She dropped so much money into that thing and claimed it was her "dream car"

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

IMG_1545.JPG

She posted this on snapchat. She has a Cadillac of some sort. So I'm guessing she got an Escalade? Unless she's driving someone else's car lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Yep it's a Cadillac. I don't think an escalade though. In her vlog it looked to just be a sedan of some sort. Her spending is seriously craaaaaazy. She buys all this stuff like its nothing. Super expensive makeup and skincare, all those louboutins and Chanel shoes, tons of lululemon, a new pool, new boat, on top of owning her own house and her jeep had to have been around $50k with all the add-ons she put on it. Loaded rubicons start out around $40k nevermind the lift, tires, wheels, etc. she used to be one of my favorite YouTubers and ive watched her since she was blonde and filming at her parents house. I still enjoy most of her content but she has just become so materialistic that it's just sick to watch. I enjoy nice things too but I don't really believe in buying all this expensive stuff just because you "can" afford it. It's outrageous how much these YouTubers make. Seriously unbelievable.

Post by Guest »

The problem is she's not investing her money wisely (aside from her home). She's not getting any younger and the gravy train will run out for these youtubers. Myspace and Facebook are a perfect example. There is always another platform that comes along and wipes an old one out. And personally? These youtubers are becoming very dull. It's the same content over and over. I barely sit through 10 videos, if that, a week.

I'd be investing my money a little more wisely if I was her. She has zero backup plan aside from Frankenstein and YouTube doesn't have a retirement plan.

Also. Money and hoardes of shit can't buy happiness. Trisha Paytas is living proof. She's a washed up beached whale with no relationship or real friends. But hey she's got purses, cars, clothes, etc.... :roll:

jojo90
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo90 »

prettylights92 wrote:
IMG_1545.JPG

She posted this on snapchat. She has a Cadillac of some sort. So I'm guessing she got an Escalade? Unless she's driving someone else's car lol.
I noticed that too. She just said on snapchat that she's keeping the jeep too. Her spending habits are insane.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Just watched her new video. Instead of filming a "proper" outro, she inserted a clip of her in the car with Davis to talk about the foundation. Laughable.

sarahm23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarahm23 »

I generally like Casey but Jesus H. She is so frustrating to me. I don't understand her. She says she sold the Cruze because there wasn't really a need for 2 cars....so after she sold that car, she buys another expensive car??????? And still keeps the Jeep????

How incredibly materialistic can you be. Honestly. She just loves to flaunt her money.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

kettlebelle wrote:Just watched her new video. Instead of filming a "proper" outro, she inserted a clip of her in the car with Davis to talk about the foundation. Laughable.
Ugh, thanks for the warning.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Yeah. There's no way she's intelligent enough :rofl: to think ahead and invest some of that YT money into the market. I know some people are, for some reason afraid to invest. But you do it for the long haul. And as Teddy Serious put it, aside from her home, she has made zero investments. Cars clearly depreciate in value. What's she going to do with the 500 pairs of jeans she never wears? And from my understanding, we're coming upon a cycle in which the housing market is about to go down again. So Casey better sell that house while the cycle is up. And right now it is. But she's an idiot. So that's not going to happen and when YT goes the way of the dinosaurs, she will regret not investing some of that money with a good financial advisor. JMO. :tu:

summergirl87
Learner
Learner

Post by summergirl87 »

How boring would YT be if these gals with short lived new money actually invested it though? :rofl:
I find it super entertaining.

Post by Guest »

kettlebelle wrote:Just watched her new video. Instead of filming a "proper" outro, she inserted a clip of her in the car with Davis to talk about the foundation. Laughable.
Well it is Halloween so she's got to put Frankenstein out there. :rofl:

Casey is duller than watching a turd frying in the sun. Throwing cash and making it rain, she's boring. Her vlogs are huge snooze fests. It's just her chasing Frankenstein around like a lost puppy or her opening PR packages or her making those god awful noises at her dogs (wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww).

Crazycatlady1610
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Crazycatlady1610 »

3k for 2 fugly already destroyed Givenchy shirts? That girl is becoming seriously nuts. It's fucking disappointing coming for a middle class Georgia girl who should know what money's worth...

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

Crazycatlady1610 wrote:3k for 2 fugly already destroyed Givenchy shirts? That girl is becoming seriously nuts. It's fucking disappointing coming for a middle class Georgia girl who should know what money's worth...
Which video is that? I can't find it???

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

Angellla373_007 wrote:
Crazycatlady1610 wrote:3k for 2 fugly already destroyed Givenchy shirts? That girl is becoming seriously nuts. It's fucking disappointing coming for a middle class Georgia girl who should know what money's worth...
Which video is that? I can't find it???
It's on her snapchat

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Allysonraex3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Allysonraex3 »

Has a part 4 of this started, or has it just been a few days since any updates?

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Allysonraex3 wrote:Has a part 4 of this started, or has it just been a few days since any updates?
Been a few days. Casey has turned into a basic snoozefest, so the thread doesn't move very fast.

Post by Guest »

Yeah her beauty videos are dull and she hasn't vlogged herself chasing Frankenstein in a minute so nothing new!

Same old same old....

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”