dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Post by dulapeep »

New thread!
Has anyone seen her photo in the Benefit setup at Sephora irl? I saw it the other day and was so taken aback. It's an awful photo of her, I'd be so upset if that were posted of me. And why her of all people...

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Post by hellyeah »

Is it for that highlighter? Image this? If so I didn't see it IRL but on here it doesn't look flattering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

What happened to vlogmas? Did she give up since davis is home?? Smh

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

gmm007 wrote:What happened to vlogmas? Did she give up since davis is home?? Smh
I checked her channel this AM and noticed, too. I don't care if he is home or it is the holidays. If you say you're gonna vlog until Christmas them so it. You're making money so might as well.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

What is it with Georgia and lazy chicks? Her and Lazy Hughes take the cake.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

At this rate if they really do end up moving in together after he graduates she may as well give up on her channel since she can't bother to upload whenever they're together

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

hellyeah wrote:Is it for that highlighter? Image this? If so I didn't see it IRL but on here it doesn't look flattering.

Yep that's it! ahhh the end of her nose looks so weird/it's overall so not flattering haha

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

Lazy Holmes! :rofl:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

thoughts on the boyfriend does my makeup video? I actually thought it was the least nauseating video they've done together, but I didn't like how Casey had to answer questions throughout the whole thing.... you can tell she just loves to talk about their relationship constantly and loves how her subscribers are obsessed with how cute they are so she milks it for all it's worth.

She also says everyone loves it when she says "waaaaaaaaowwww"
No Casey, no one likes that. It's the most effing annoying thing on the planet.

BlendYourShadow
Learner
Learner

Post by BlendYourShadow »

I usually ignore YouTubers' partners cause I seriously don't care, but Casey is taking it a step too far. Several steps. Like a mile.

lapetitebrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by lapetitebrunette »

Anybody else see her snap? She made dinner for the two of them and captioned "when you cook dinner for bae" and they're eating on PAPER PLATES!!!!! If you're sitting at the freaking table drinking wine, use some effing real plates Casey! She really is Lazy Holmes.

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

I can't believe that. I just moved a couple weeks ago, still don't have a dining table but I sure as hell had nice plates and bowls when I moved in.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

lapetitebrunette wrote:Anybody else see her snap? She made dinner for the two of them and captioned "when you cook dinner for bae" and they're eating on PAPER PLATES!!!!! If you're sitting at the freaking table drinking wine, use some effing real plates Casey! She really is Lazy Holmes.
does that girl even own real plates? I swear every time I see her eating it's on a paper plate!! If you're going to go through the trouble of making a nice dinner, at least make it look presentable. She probably also served him wine in a red solo cup.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

andthensome wrote:thoughts on the boyfriend does my makeup video? I actually thought it was the least nauseating video they've done together, but I didn't like how Casey had to answer questions throughout the whole thing.... you can tell she just loves to talk about their relationship constantly and loves how her subscribers are obsessed with how cute they are so she milks it for all it's worth.

She also says everyone loves it when she says "waaaaaaaaowwww"
No Casey, no one likes that. It's the most effing annoying thing on the planet.

It's what I thought it would be. I mean, meh. Idk. I think she loves shoving her relationship I'm everyone's face. I think she'll do whatever she can in order to mention her BF. I FF through parts. I didn't care about his makeup skills; i just wanted to hear some answers.

At least one wedding question Image

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

THIS BITCH........I have never commented on her Twitter until last night. I saw she'd tweeted something about "treating every time" Davis and she see each other as like the first time. Well I couldn't take it. That's so fucked up IMO. I simply told her it was a wee messed up BUT that they were in the infatuation phase, which fades. And some tweets like that. Nothing mean or hateful. Just truth. TRUTH, which NONE of these YT cunts can handle. Needless to say, she blocked me. And a minion tweeted me saying, "Dude, she doesn't care about your opinion on her relationship." Or something like that. :FU: :FU: :FU:

Really? If Ms. Twat Waffle didn't care why would she block me for being honest in my response to her childish, ignorant tweet? Am I wrong? It is the honeymoon phase, which does fade. And you want it to fade eventually so you can focus on other things in your life besides your new partner. I wasn't shocked to see she'd blocked me. But if you can't take the heat of being in the SM spotlight, stay out of the kitchen. :roll: :boohoo:

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

LolaGrace wrote:THIS BITCH........I have never commented on her Twitter until last night. I saw she'd tweeted something about "treating every time" Davis and she see each other as like the first time. Well I couldn't take it. That's so fucked up IMO. I simply told her it was a wee messed up BUT that they were in the infatuation phase, which fades. And some tweets like that. Nothing mean or hateful. Just truth. TRUTH, which NONE of these YT cunts can handle. Needless to say, she blocked me. And a minion tweeted me saying, "Dude, she doesn't care about your opinion on her relationship." Or something like that. :FU: :FU: :FU:

Really? If Ms. Twat Waffle didn't care why would she block me for being honest in my response to her childish, ignorant tweet? Am I wrong? It is the honeymoon phase, which does fade. And you want it to fade eventually so you can focus on other things in your life besides your new partner. I wasn't shocked to see she'd blocked me. But if you can't take the heat of being in the SM spotlight, stay out of the kitchen. :roll: :boohoo:
I think someone commented that on a video of hers recently where she vented about people talking about her relationship. Something about how she judges people's relationships but hers isn't the same cause she's actually in love. She's a bitch. Don't judge her relationship but she can sit back and judge other relationships. Lol okay!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

LolaGrace wrote:THIS BITCH........I have never commented on her Twitter until last night. I saw she'd tweeted something about "treating every time" Davis and she see each other as like the first time. Well I couldn't take it. That's so fucked up IMO. I simply told her it was a wee messed up BUT that they were in the infatuation phase, which fades. And some tweets like that. Nothing mean or hateful. Just truth. TRUTH, which NONE of these YT cunts can handle. Needless to say, she blocked me. And a minion tweeted me saying, "Dude, she doesn't care about your opinion on her relationship." Or something like that. :FU: :FU: :FU:

That's exactly how most YT people cope. They block and/or delete. They think they are one upping us. I was gonna tweet Amanda Ensing about snapping while driving but I didn't feel like getting lip from her or her stans. I was also going to tweet Tati (glamlifeguru) about allowing her dog to walk around in public without a lead. Again, I don't want her lip or her stans commentary.

These people are so sheltered. "You're a hater. You're just jealous." What's sad is, they either A) are so delusional and believe that or B) they don't believe it but have to say it in order to feel better. There are comments that I think are extremely mean and uncalled for but IMO it's rare to see just downright hateful comments.

I don't watch Jaclyn Crazy Ass Hill but I read her thread here & there. She made this video about haters and comments. I swear. If they really didn't care they wouldn't give "the haters" the time of day.

If I were Casey I would have commented back to you. But she's living in denial. I hope for her sake they get married so she doesn't look like a total dumbass. Then again, I almost hope they end up breaking up and she feels like a total fool. I don't like seeing people unhappy. But her relationship isn't bomb. It's like any other.

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

I'm really sad because I used to love Casey. Even if she was putting on a front about being single, I liked that she was working for herself, buying a house and a new car. I don't click on her videos anymore because I know every single video she somehow manages to talk about Davis. It could be a video about a beauty sale and Davis is mentioned because he said she should get the foundation or something stupid.

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

I'm really sad because I used to love Casey. Even if she was putting on a front about being single, I liked that she was working for herself, buying a house and a new car. I don't click on her videos anymore because I know every single video she somehow manages to talk about Davis. It could be a video about a beauty sale and Davis is mentioned because he said she should get the foundation or something stupid.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”