Caspar Lee

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caspar Lee

Post by BONTBFW »

binlova wrote:did he already delete his day 1 vlogmas already?!
I knew he wouldn't complete it, but only 1 Day? :lol:
It's funny cause I found that vlogmas vlog more enjoyable than anything recently on his main channel. He should consider doing more vlogging on there.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

BONTBFW wrote:
It's funny cause I found that vlogmas vlog more enjoyable than anything recently on his main channel. He should consider doing more vlogging on there.
why delete that single vlog?! strange

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

binlova wrote:interesting on his insta story to see all the people at the influener dinner?! looks like a few girls and KSI is there. Wonder who that girl he is with with brown hair is... (i like how no one really speculates about it being his girlfriend unless she is blonde)
Lmao :rofl:

Was it Eva, the girl from the tinder vid?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

binlova wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
why delete that single vlog?! strange
No clue. He seems to be continuing with vlogmas as well. Maybe he'll put it back up.
Riz wrote:
binlova wrote:interesting on his insta story to see all the people at the influener dinner?! looks like a few girls and KSI is there. Wonder who that girl he is with with brown hair is... (i like how no one really speculates about it being his girlfriend unless she is blonde)
Lmao :rofl:

Was it Eva, the girl from the tinder vid?
No it wasn't. It was a girl called Santa, according to his vlog she's gonna be in a new video.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

Just watched his nick crompton interview after seeing the tweets saying how he wants to show a different side of people etc...
there are was literally nothing interesting in that video, i could watch 3 of team 10 videos and probably find out the same shit.
Obviously nick doesn't comment on much because he doesn't want to start that much trouble but really not interesting.

teenycattiny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teenycattiny »

Who is this Santa girl thou? There's a photo of caspar and her in ascot back in july and they look quite couple-y BUT SHE ISN'T BLONDE!
Also, he really should've stayed out of the zoella mess.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

teenycattiny wrote:Who is this Santa girl thou? There's a photo of caspar and her in ascot back in july and they look quite couple-y BUT SHE ISN'T BLONDE!
Well from the video I can see why that didn't go anywhere. Zero romantic chemistry.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

BONTBFW wrote:
teenycattiny wrote:Who is this Santa girl thou? There's a photo of caspar and her in ascot back in july and they look quite couple-y BUT SHE ISN'T BLONDE!
Well from the video I can see why that didn't go anywhere. Zero romantic chemistry.
yeah, i don't like her much. i'm not sure what it is. maybe she just seems too into herself or something... she's probably a nice girl though, what do i know

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

It's on private but I think her instagram is @santaagolli (she hasn't followed me yet). And in her bio she links a website that can enter you into a competition to win a bunch of stuff like a house, legal fees, car insurance, etc... weird stuff that aren't normally part of competitions. I'm wondering if she's a creator or investor or something?
Also it's funny we assume she's not a thing with Caspar because she's brunette when he could easily be reaching out of his comfort zone if he got to know and like her, but that would be unusual for Caspar because have we EVER seen him date/have a thing with anyone besides blondes?
Bye bitch :love2:

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

LauraMongeau wrote:It's on private but I think her instagram is @santaagolli (she hasn't followed me yet). And in her bio she links a website that can enter you into a competition to win a bunch of stuff like a house, legal fees, car insurance, etc... weird stuff that aren't normally part of competitions. I'm wondering if she's a creator or investor or something?
Also it's funny we assume she's not a thing with Caspar because she's brunette when he could easily be reaching out of his comfort zone if he got to know and like her, but that would be unusual for Caspar because have we EVER seen him date/have a thing with anyone besides blondes?
yeah, the "win a mansion" thing is her company. also she must have just made her insta private. i think i was looking through it either yesterday or the day before.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

wonder why elected not to go to tanya and jim’s. joe left hanging out with caspar and mikey to go, and then came back afterwards. I assume he was invited

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

That Santa girl is pretty, classy and she seems to be fun, too. There's no way he's crushing on her though, he's sooooo into blonde/baddie/wild/club girls :D nothing wrong to be like that, he just does seem to specifically look for that kind of girl and he's quite shallow about that. That's probably why it never lasts. He's young though, it's good to experiment :tu:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Nick Jonas comes to your home to film a video and your best idea is some bad jokes battle? Not even gonna click on that video lmao.
mg95 wrote:wonder why elected not to go to tanya and jim’s. joe left hanging out with caspar and mikey to go, and then came back afterwards. I assume he was invited
Pretty sure Tanya unfollowed him on instagram, and it's basically her shindig so I assume he wasn't invited. He never hangs with them, and he always looks like he'd rather be anywhere else around those people during work anyway lmao

Post by Guest »

BONTBFW wrote:Nick Jonas comes to your home to film a video and your best idea is some bad jokes battle? Not even gonna click on that video lmao.
mg95 wrote:wonder why elected not to go to tanya and jim’s. joe left hanging out with caspar and mikey to go, and then came back afterwards. I assume he was invited
Pretty sure Tanya unfollowed him on instagram, and it's basically her shindig so I assume he wasn't invited. He never hangs with them, and he always looks like he'd rather be anywhere else around those people during work anyway lmao
I can believe that... these people weren't really friends to begin with, and she reeks of pretentiousness anyway.

Welp, off to talk shit about another awful outfit on her thread :D

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Wow Tanya unfollowed him? I knew they were no longer close but I'd assume theyd at the least stay mutuals unless there was a falling out. Does he still follow her?

Also I liked that Santa girl at first too but on her instagram story a couple of days ago she made a joke out of the Harvey Weinstein situation which isnt classy at all, but instead quite idiotic. It wasnt too bad but still rape jokes arent okay. I took a screenshot but dont know how to post it on here from mobile
Bye bitch :love2:

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

LauraMongeau wrote:Wow Tanya unfollowed him? I knew they were no longer close but I'd assume theyd at the least stay mutuals unless there was a falling out. Does he still follow her?

Also I liked that Santa girl at first too but on her instagram story a couple of days ago she made a joke out of the Harvey Weinstein situation which isnt classy at all, but instead quite idiotic. It wasnt too bad but still rape jokes arent okay. I took a screenshot but dont know how to post it on here from mobile
she also made a weird public joke on her facebook page. i won't post a screenshot because it feels invasive, but it's super easy to find. the joke was:

"This morning I overheard a girl say to her friend:
'no one loves me because I'm fat'.
I thought it was sad to hear that our image obsessed culture has lead her to believe that. Especially when the butcher loves her and so does the baker"

i have dual citizenship in the uk and the us because of my parents, and so i grew up in both places. and maybe it's the politically correct american part of me, but i felt quite uneasy when i read that. because legitimately, yeah, we do live in an image-obsessed world, and it's difficult for women, and fat girls/women in particular. i really don't mind jokes about controversial things, but there's nothing subversive about a joke that's just like "hahaha if you're fat you eat a lot so at least your butcher will love you!!!!" idk, i'm sure she's a fine person, but i just get the feeling that i wouldn't get on with her too well

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

[tweet][/tweet] caspar warned us last year

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

LauraMongeau wrote:Wow Tanya unfollowed him? I knew they were no longer close but I'd assume theyd at the least stay mutuals unless there was a falling out. Does he still follow her?
he still follows her but she doesn't follow him. jim follows caspar though but then again jim is 'friends' with louise. caspar was at the party in 2015 (can't remember if he was last year but they did hangout and take pics at the gleam summer party)

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

BONTBFW wrote:
I think he was invited but didn't go. I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe he didn't want to leave Mikey alone and opted not to go last moment.

It's weird to invite Joe and not him, even if they aren't close. Unless they had a fall-out or something.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

^ well he's not part of gleam anymore, so i suppose he doesn't have to pretend to still be friends with them anymore.

new thread title suggestions?

Return to “The British Crew”