MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Part 9

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
lainyland
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Pa

Post by lainyland »

You guys anyone notice the Weight gain in amblurs vlog today holy crap! Weight gain from all those pop tarts and puffiness from dem pills. And Ya Travis is right she's keeping track And it's sick.

love light & happiness

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

lainyland wrote:You guys anyone notice the Weight gain in amblurs vlog today holy crap! Weight gain from all those pop tarts and puffiness from dem pills. And Ya Travis is right she's keeping track And it's sick.

love light & happiness
I have noticed the wt gain, for sure. The entire ovulation, SWF shit is just too much! Can you imagine the level of obsession, and hate combined you wld have to posess to do that?? Geesh

Lizardqueen_166
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lizardqueen_166 »

Hahaha you're so right, I'm mad at myself now for giving her so much credit. I'm still figuring out how to embed videos but if you type in "Attacked in the park" by Norma Walter it should pop right up. She posted it July 9.
Your run down was genius by the way. I thoroughly enjoy it...especially the laundry part LOL

PhantomMuse wrote:@ Lizard......which park vid with signs of perc use?......let's face it she has so many that fit that description :tu: :rofl:
Lizardqueen_166 wrote:@Areyoukiddingme and @phantommuse

Sorry, I'm in my phone and still trying to get used to this crazy ass site but I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has watched this shit show from the beginning and realized how cra- ahem, I mean.. normal she is.

I literally left a comment about her comparing herself to Nelson Mandela but literally 3 minutes later it was gone (but she loveeeees all the negative ratings because it drives traffic to her channel right?)haha and I loved how she started the vlog off so positive and made it a point to tell us how much fun she was having with the girls but it turns out it was all just one giant segway to remind us all of her constant suffering and victimization. Growing up my parents would have told me to get my ass off the internet if I was being bullied. You can't be a victim when you continuously feed into the drama. She loves this shit.
Does anyone remember her vlog "attacked in the park" or something along those lines? I thought I watched nearly every video of hers (embarrassing don't judge)..I even watched her pageant interview and was so happy when someone else brought it up here on GG because I was dying to tell you girls but couldn't log into my previous account. Anyway, I watched the park vlog a few days ago and it just creeped me the fuck out. Her perc abuse couldn't have been anymore evident than in that one. But I was wondering if she had privated it awhile ago and just made it public recently? Maybe not, but her acting skills in it were pretty convincing. Lol it looks as though playing the victim is also a favorite past time of hers ;)

Lizardqueen_166
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lizardqueen_166 »

So I just watched Brye's snap and she said about Jason pleading guilty? We all knew he was as guilty as all hell but I had no idea he actually plead. Sorry if this is old news...I don't have a Twitter so I only visit their pages once in awhile when I think to check it. Does this mean he's going away soon? Does this mean Norm will have to downgrade her living quarters once again? We will probably start seeing her sit in front of a green screen here pretty soon lol

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

@ LizardQ ....
Yes Jason went back to court like 12/9 or 12/12 and it said he changed his plea and there will be jury trial in January....but it seems like all that has been wishy washy so ......I guess we see when it's all wrapped up and he get's an orange jumpsuit!

As to the park perc clog......I concur :rofl:
# but that's just my little mind

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Well I can assure you one thing is certain.......Channon will not be naming her first born Amber!
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
lainyland wrote:You guys anyone notice the Weight gain in amblurs vlog today holy crap! Weight gain from all those pop tarts and puffiness from dem pills. And Ya Travis is right she's keeping track And it's sick.

love light & happiness
I have noticed the wt gain, for sure. The entire ovulation, SWF shit is just too much! Can you imagine the level of obsession, and hate combined you wld have to posess to do that?? Geesh

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Ok I’ve watched the latest vlog and here are my thoughts, and I’m angry (this is long):

1) So much filler and Botox. The voice sounds happy surprised but the face does nothing. Looks even worse so in the last couple of videos. A signed you’ve gone WAY overboard with the cosmetic surgery.

2) There was a significant amount of time talking about her abuse (some detail, her take on it all). This is what gets me. The absolute flippant way she was able to talk about it IN DETAIL and her response around doing college psych degrees to figure stuff out just blows my goddamn mind.

There are ways the body copes and functions with PTSD from trauma.

For her to have this immense torturous childhood, she would have had to completed long term, intensive in-patient treatment FOR YEARS to have attained such a casual, matter of fact way of discussing the topic. And even then, and this shits me the most.

No goddamn warning on her video about the topic.

I personally do not get triggered by this, but it’s so fucking irresponsible to let people walk into that shit (a book is one thing; you can read a synopsis and prologue). And the casual way it just led on from talking about the stepdaughter. Fucking. Blows. My. Mind.

Which makes me believe (along with a few other things I’ve noticed) that she’s never had any cognisant behavioural therapy/EMDR/anything to address her childhood, which then leads me to believe that she has significantly exaggerated her abuse. I won’t call it that it’s ALL a lie, but I guess that it’s >50% either fiction or exaggeration.

3) Women approaching her about her book - You help victims from abuse by getting them redirected into PROFESSIONAL resources and help. Not buy fucking talking about YOUR story more ffs. More irresponsible bullshit from a 30+ year old woman.

4) Transitioning into the “Cyber bullying” book – No background in professional practice of psychology. No background in online education. Any reputable publisher will avoid this like the plague as a “how to” book, since she has no qualifications whatsoever apart from experience and if that was all that’s needed, you’d see a million books in print for goodness sake. Only other option would be to morph it into fiction which would be hilarious as she’d not be able to avoid specific enough references to Channon/Brye et al and watch that lawsuit fly in.

This is why I joined up. Amber Walter is a woman who has built a multitude of lies upon lies that can potentially damage and has already damaged a lot of people and if I can put an imprint on the internet that discusses how toxic this woman is, fan-bloody-tastic.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Dropbear wrote:Ok I’ve watched the latest vlog and here are my thoughts, and I’m angry (this is long):

1) So much filler and Botox. The voice sounds happy surprised but the face does nothing. Looks even worse so in the last couple of videos. A signed you’ve gone WAY overboard with the cosmetic surgery.

2) There was a significant amount of time talking about her abuse (some detail, her take on it all). This is what gets me. The absolute flippant way she was able to talk about it IN DETAIL and her response around doing college psych degrees to figure stuff out just blows my goddamn mind.

There are ways the body copes and functions with PTSD from trauma.

For her to have this immense torturous childhood, she would have had to completed long term, intensive in-patient treatment FOR YEARS to have attained such a casual, matter of fact way of discussing the topic. And even then, and this shits me the most.

No goddamn warning on her video about the topic.

I personally do not get triggered by this, but it’s so fucking irresponsible to let people walk into that shit (a book is one thing; you can read a synopsis and prologue). And the casual way it just led on from talking about the stepdaughter. Fucking. Blows. My. Mind.

Which makes me believe (along with a few other things I’ve noticed) that she’s never had any cognisant behavioural therapy/EMDR/anything to address her childhood, which then leads me to believe that she has significantly exaggerated her abuse. I won’t call it that it’s ALL a lie, but I guess that it’s >50% either fiction or exaggeration.

3) Women approaching her about her book - You help victims from abuse by getting them redirected into PROFESSIONAL resources and help. Not buy fucking talking about YOUR story more ffs. More irresponsible bullshit from a 30+ year old woman.

4) Transitioning into the “Cyber bullying” book – No background in professional practice of psychology. No background in online education. Any reputable publisher will avoid this like the plague as a “how to” book, since she has no qualifications whatsoever apart from experience and if that was all that’s needed, you’d see a million books in print for goodness sake. Only other option would be to morph it into fiction which would be hilarious as she’d not be able to avoid specific enough references to Channon/Brye et al and watch that lawsuit fly in.

This is why I joined up. Amber Walter is a woman who has built a multitude of lies upon lies that can potentially damage and has already damaged a lot of people and if I can put an imprint on the internet that discusses how toxic this woman is, fan-bloody-tastic.
HAIL! HAIL! Well said,I agree a thousand percent! Thank you!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Well,as far as I can tell there are some pretty intelligent, witty and comical posters here. Anyway,,,did you guys see norms snap, just a single snap, pretending to be happily shopping for Christmas?? Puhleezze. So obviously not the case. And if she is,she is doing it with stolen monies,gift cards.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Just reposting this for ole time sake and the Christmas holidays. This might be how norm is able to go Christmas shopping.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I'm sure Norm will feed us something tomorrow....she can't keep silent about Cannon vlogging about more police reports and Bryes snaps, for long and don't forget she going to show us the new restaurant sign.....I can hardly wait!
in the mean time Brady boo's shocking harrassment story ....I really wish he would do a callab with Norm :rofl:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:I'm sure Norm will feed us something tomorrow....she can't keep silent about Cannon vlogging about more police reports and Bryes snaps, for long and don't forget she going to show us the new restaurant sign.....I can hardly wait!
in the mean time Brady boo's shocking harrassment story ....I really wish he would do a callab with Norm :rofl:
No more said than done,what the heck was that snap about? She purposely did that,,,than deletes it? What the hell!

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

I suspect she won't follow through with about half of it. Going by her previous "I'm going to" record

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

PhantomMuse wrote:I'm sure Norm will feed us something tomorrow....she can't keep silent about Cannon vlogging about more police reports and Bryes snaps, for long and don't forget she going to show us the new restaurant sign.....I can hardly wait!
No more said than done,what the heck was that snap about? She purposely did that,,,than deletes it? What the hell!
What happened?

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Dropbear wrote:
What happened?
She snapped this sort of cryptic,,, in the dark,,, hi guyyyss,stay tuned. I went to screen shot it,snd it was gone. Did anybody else see it??
Sometimes this bitch makes me feel nutso. Image

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Narcissist back on the air.. let's watch this shit together.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Narcissist back on the air.. let's watch this shit together.
OMG,,for now I'm just gonna say the title of her I gotta secret stripper tales should be,,,"I got away from munchhausen momma,and gardening tools long enuf to come here and strip for you all."

She can't even tell a stripper story without inconsistences. How the heck, under such critical watch by such evil parents,,where she barely even got to sleep,cuz she was worked night and day,,like an animal, did she get out long enuf to get a fake ID, and land a job at the roadside dirty boy strip club?? Nothing adds up here,,,Taylor. But man,,she sure be rocking that green hair like a queen.Image Image

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Narcissist back on the air.. let's watch this shit together.
OMG,,for now I'm just gonna say the title of her I gotta secret stripper tales should be,,,"I got away from munchhausen momma,and gardening tools long enuf to come here and strip for you all."

She can't even tell a stripper story without inconsistences. How the heck, under such critical watch by such evil parents,,where she barely even got to sleep,cuz she was worked night and day,,like an animal, did she get out long enuf to get a fake ID, and land a job at the roadside dirty boy strip club?? Nothing adds up here,,,Taylor. But man,,she sure be rocking that green hair like a queen.
You crack me up........and what is with the magenta lipstick with the recycled red birthday blouse?....and the editing is a chopped mess........she was in stripping for over 5 years and that is her woa factor opening stripper story?

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

She can't even tell a stripper story without inconsistences. How the heck, under such critical watch by such evil parents,,where she barely even got to sleep,cuz she was worked night and day,,like an animal, did she get out long enuf to get a fake ID, and land a job at the roadside dirty boy strip club?? Nothing adds up here,,,Taylor. But man,,she sure be rocking that green hair like a queen.
You crack me up........and what is with the magenta lipstick with the recycled red birthday blouse?....and the editing is a chopped mess........she was in stripping for over 5 years and that is her woa factor opening stripper story?

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Here are 2 glaring detes......If the senitor changed her birth cert..then why did she need a fake ID?
Ok let's go with the fake ID story....you got a fake ID that can get you into a club but to work in one you need a social security card to match your fake ID...... so yeah I call bullshit

Return to “MsAmberwalter”