MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Part 9

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Pa

Post by PhantomMuse »

Cant do a full break down......but min 4 where Norm shares her shock and horror over the suggestion of ever being a stripper.......I refer you to one undeniable fact that makes me call (bullshit) her very own mother was a stripper! :rofl:
# but that's just my little mind

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

PhantomMuse wrote:Here are 2 glaring detes......If the senitor changed her birth cert..then why did she need a fake ID?
Ok let's go with the fake ID story....you got a fake ID that can get you into a club but to work in one you need a social security card to match your fake ID...... so yeah I call bullshit
Right? Thot the same thing,,even if she was 15 "dancing",,aka hand jobbing, between totureous chores back at the munchhausen ranch,, her birth cert, and of course senator created SS# should have made her 18. Bullshit, Taylor! Can't wait for the next chapter of the stripper Chronicles.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:Cant do a full break down......but min 4 where Norm shares her shock and horror over the suggestion of ever being a stripper.......I refer you to one undeniable fact that makes me call (bullshit) her very own mother was a stripper! :rofl:
Damn bloodlines will f÷#÷ with ya every time!Image

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Why does she not know, that a white bra looks ridiculous with that shirt?! I told her that on here, after her birfday clog! Put a red bra on, or a black bra, dumbass :roll:
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Haven't listened to the whole vid, but so far,,geezzuz

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Part one and two. How did I miss this chick,,,,, sorry if these have already been posted. This chick has posted at least 5 vids on this,,,but she doesn't care about the situation. What??

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

That was painful to watch!
She has some of the info wrong.
Keeps saying she doesn't care, yet continues.
She is boring and irritating!
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Haven't listened to the whole vid, but so far,,geezzuz

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

What took place that caused Channon to recently post the 2 Amber videos?

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BryeMan wrote:What took place that caused Channon to recently post the 2 Amber videos?
IDK,seems like this chick is 4 months behind!

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

No, Channon Rose recently did 2 new videos about Amber.
Am wondering why Channon Rose recently did new videos.
Amber must have did something new?
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
BryeMan wrote:What took place that caused Channon to recently post the 2 Amber videos?

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

And today's video:

“Welcome to another story time with me” What’s with the neck rolling on the intro? It gives off a creepy, weird vibe. Start off that video with a good dose of uncomfortable! Yeah!

Thanks for telling us about how you’re going to thumbnail and title the vid…. after it’s already titled and thumbnailed. Lord Amber, if you’re wondering why your videos are getting downvoted, look at the stupidity you display in the first 40 seconds. Good grief. Even the fidgeting afterwards shows she’s embarrassed by her own actions.

Newsflash!! There are good and shitty people in the stripping industry! Just like there are good and shitty people in any other job industry on the planet. How insightful!

Side note: Reminds us that stripping is adult entertainment and is sure to remind us about the type of entertainment that was Channon’s past work and how that’s NOT COOL (but she’s the last to judge anyone yo!). She can’t even quote the “opinions are like assholes” in the correct order. Ffs. Dumb as a plank.

So how did it all start? “Lot of crazy stuff happened in my life” That’s certainly a way to dismiss a traumatised, torturous childhood. One extreme description to the other. I personally would have gone with “home life was bad and I felt the need to escape”

Enters a wet T-shirt competition – SUPER FUNNY! I would have gone with uncomfortable, unsure, defeated because she had no boobs. But no, funny. This friend is top shelf by the way, especially those that say “Lol I lied, go be a stripper”.

It’s quite interesting at this point where she notices a girl that “not the kind of pretty that you would think of” “not playboy type of pretty”. Good example to her state of mind of what she thinks men want and has manifested into the plastic surgery reliance she has now.

Oh fantastic, there’s going to be a stripper story series. She says she could talk for 6 months straight, just bear in mind you’ll only glean anything sort of interesting in about 2 hours of those 6 months.

I love how she describes strip joint managers as “flirtatious”. She finally got to sleazy, but jesus, they only see you as the piece of meat to sell Amber. Flirtatious is again a word only a narcissist would use to think that she’d be the special stripper amongst all the strippers from the manager who too dumb enough to see it for the manipulation it is.

And today I learnt there are spinning stripper poles… ok.

The next description of the dance feels like a bad rendition of describing Bambi on ice. It’s not engaging, it’s boring. Just skip it.

Then the ending was just rambling don’t judge, she met people, she has nightmares about it. There’s no context or flow to the video. I think I tuned out at the dancing bit and I couldn’t be stuffed re-watching to find more incompetency.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BryeMan wrote:No, Channon Rose recently did 2 new videos about Amber.
Am wondering why Channon Rose recently did new videos.
Amber must have did something new?
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
Oh sorry, I misunderstood. Channon did the vids to prove that in fact the police are involved cause norm was denying it.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Dropbear wrote:And today's video:

“Welcome to another story time with me” What’s with the neck rolling on the intro? It gives off a creepy, weird vibe. Start off that video with a good dose of uncomfortable! Yeah!

Thanks for telling us about how you’re going to thumbnail and title the vid…. after it’s already titled and thumbnailed. Lord Amber, if you’re wondering why your videos are getting downvoted, look at the stupidity you display in the first 40 seconds. Good grief. Even the fidgeting afterwards shows she’s embarrassed by her own actions.

Newsflash!! There are good and shitty people in the stripping industry! Just like there are good and shitty people in any other job industry on the planet. How insightful!

Side note: Reminds us that stripping is adult entertainment and is sure to remind us about the type of entertainment that was Channon’s past work and how that’s NOT COOL (but she’s the last to judge anyone yo!). She can’t even quote the “opinions are like assholes” in the correct order. Ffs. Dumb as a plank.

So how did it all start? “Lot of crazy stuff happened in my life” That’s certainly a way to dismiss a traumatised, torturous childhood. One extreme description to the other. I personally would have gone with “home life was bad and I felt the need to escape”

Enters a wet T-shirt competition – SUPER FUNNY! I would have gone with uncomfortable, unsure, defeated because she had no boobs. But no, funny. This friend is top shelf by the way, especially those that say “Lol I lied, go be a stripper”.

It’s quite interesting at this point where she notices a girl that “not the kind of pretty that you would think of” “not playboy type of pretty”. Good example to her state of mind of what she thinks men want and has manifested into the plastic surgery reliance she has now.

Oh fantastic, there’s going to be a stripper story series. She says she could talk for 6 months straight, just bear in mind you’ll only glean anything sort of interesting in about 2 hours of those 6 months.

I love how she describes strip joint managers as “flirtatious”. She finally got to sleazy, but jesus, they only see you as the piece of meat to sell Amber. Flirtatious is again a word only a narcissist would use to think that she’d be the special stripper amongst all the strippers from the manager who too dumb enough to see it for the manipulation it is.

And today I learnt there are spinning stripper poles… ok.

The next description of the dance feels like a bad rendition of describing Bambi on ice. It’s not engaging, it’s boring. Just skip it.

Then the ending was just rambling don’t judge, she met people, she has nightmares about it. There’s no context or flow to the video. I think I tuned out at the dancing bit and I couldn’t be stuffed re-watching to find more incompetency.
Good points. The flirtatious comment,,so true.Her definition of flirtatious has now become quite clear. No wonder she picked dogface.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Norm is losing her shiiaaatt!!ImageImageImageImage

Heat_wave
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heat_wave »

Lololl at bryes Twitter about the police car

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Heat_wave wrote:Lololl at bryes Twitter about the police car
Right? Hilarious!

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Dang and here I was off having a work lunch, drinking and still earning more than Amber ever does in her videos. (if it hasn't twigged - I'm in Australia)

The youtube screen grab Amber used in her tweet was bloody hilarious though when called out by Brye.

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Oh and I can guarantee Amber has flipped her shit solely from Channon's last vlog where Channon got a literal TON of gifts and goodies from strangers.

That jealousy cannot be contained.

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Last one before I'm off to a meeting. GOLD.

The treated planks I am going to use in my new retaining wall have more smarts than Amber
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Part one and two. How did I miss this chick,,,,, sorry if these have already been posted. This chick has posted at least 5 vids on this,,,but she doesn't care about the situation. What??

Snug you must have been on cocktail hour through this....... this was drunk mom....the one that was infested with bed bugs during all the drama
# but that's just my little mind

Return to “MsAmberwalter”