Marcus (Boring) Butler Part 2

Re: Marcus (Boring) Butler Part 2

Post by Guest »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
winter_ wrote:Who is the person he's always talking to off camera?
Probably his chubby brother, whom he would look like now if Niomi hadn't gotten him interested in healthy eating and fitness.
He has a brother?? What's his instagram? I swear he only had the two sisters...(sorry if this is sarcasm and i'm not getting it lmao)
He doesn't have a brother. We would have seen him by now.

Post by Guest »

[tweet][/tweet]

Where the hell does he get off trying to shade ANYBODY for making cheap videos for views. He should have 10 garages filled with bandwagons, as many as he jumps on to support that dying ass channel. I swear to god, bitch walk a couple of runways and thinks he runs the world!!!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

JuniperJones wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
winter_ wrote:Who is the person he's always talking to off camera?
Probably his chubby brother, whom he would look like now if Niomi hadn't gotten him interested in healthy eating and fitness.
He has a brother?? What's his instagram? I swear he only had the two sisters...(sorry if this is sarcasm and i'm not getting it lmao)
He doesn't have a brother. We would have seen him by now.
Sorry for the misunderstanding! :rofl: There's this guy in some of his videos who sounds just like Marcus and looks like he could be his younger brother. I jumped to conclusions.

dvl6745
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dvl6745 »

elizabethhtaylor wrote:I used to be a fan of him. this year is 2 years since I met him but he's seriously so boring now. am I the only one who feels like Marcus is taking inspiration from Shane Dawson with his videos & podcast. I'm not saying he's copying him but I'm guessing he's gotten ideas from him. I mean, his videos are similar to the type Shane makes and him podcast is called 'lower your expectations' and Shane is known for self-deprecating titles like 'I hate myselfie' and 'it gets worse' are his book titles lmao. I might be looking into this too much but that's just my opinion lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I've been lurking Marcus' thread for a while now but I've ~finally~ had enough of him to add in my two cents!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marcus has resorted to copying other youtuber's ideas and using them in his videos. What really sent me over the edge were his 'Will it deep fry' and blindfolded taste test videos which are blatant rip offs of Rhett and Link's GMM episodes.

He claims to have come up with these ideas on his own but Rhett and Link have clearly done their videos years before he posted his versions :roll:

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

dvl6745 wrote:I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marcus has resorted to copying other youtuber's ideas and using them in his videos. What really sent me over the edge were his 'Will it deep fry' and blindfolded taste test videos which are blatant rip offs of Rhett and Link's GMM episodes.

He claims to have come up with these ideas on his own but Rhett and Link have clearly done their videos years before he posted his versions
Does he really claim to have come up with blindfold tasting on his own? It has been around on youtube for ages.
It's pathetic either way lmao. :rofl:

I think he should get into debunking conspiracy theories, conspiracy videos are an all-time hit, and I feel like debunking will suit his personality (whatever is left of it I mean lol) I don't know any big youtuber who is into debunking at the moment, and who knows, it might just save that dying channel.

dvl6745
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dvl6745 »

Riz wrote:
dvl6745 wrote:I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marcus has resorted to copying other youtuber's ideas and using them in his videos. What really sent me over the edge were his 'Will it deep fry' and blindfolded taste test videos which are blatant rip offs of Rhett and Link's GMM episodes.

He claims to have come up with these ideas on his own but Rhett and Link have clearly done their videos years before he posted his versions
Does he really claim to have come up with blindfold tasting on his own? It has been around on youtube for ages.
It's pathetic either way lmao. :rofl:

I think he should get into debunking conspiracy theories, conspiracy videos are an all-time hit, and I feel like debunking will suit his personality (whatever is left of it I mean lol) I don't know any big youtuber who is into debunking at the moment, and who knows, it might just save that dying channel.
https://youtu.be/VSMQYin5aEs
He says within the first minute of the video that he came up with the idea while in vidcon :roll:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

MoreMorcus is just a bootleg of Shane Dawson's channel. He 100% got it from Shane.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Riz wrote:I think he should get into debunking conspiracy theories, conspiracy videos are an all-time hit, and I feel like debunking will suit his personality (whatever is left of it I mean lol) I don't know any big youtuber who is into debunking at the moment, and who knows, it might just save that dying channel.
He's DEFINITELY been reading this thread, I mentioned Conspiracy videos two days ago and here he is with one:

Just too much of a coincidence I think. He's just going for a direct ripoff of whatever Shane is doing anyways so it isn't that surprising.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

I just saw a tweet that the Dan and Phil conspiracy video is a literal rip off of an article someone wrote online

Edit: as in reading it word for word

Post by Guest »

winter_ wrote:I just saw a tweet that the Dan and Phil conspiracy video is a literal rip off of an article someone wrote online

LMAO it totally is. Almost exactly word for word. Like he actually used it as a script. Marcus, are you REALLY that hard up that you have to rip off content created by members of the phandom for your videos??? Plus, the article is meant to be tongue-in-cheek but he made it sound all totally serious. The only part that is his own is the borderline misogynistic quip he made. Pathetic.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

sunnyb123 wrote:
winter_ wrote:I just saw a tweet that the Dan and Phil conspiracy video is a literal rip off of an article someone wrote online

LMAO it totally is. Almost exactly word for word. Like he actually used it as a script. Marcus, are you REALLY that hard up that you have to rip off content created by members of the phandom for your videos??? Plus, the article is meant to be tongue-in-cheek but he made it sound all totally serious. The only part that is his own is the borderline misogynistic quip he made. Pathetic.
HOW did he think he'd get away with that without anyone picking up on it?!

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ they did, the comments are full of hate

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Omg people are coming for him in the comments. The link to original article is all over the comments section. :rofl: I'm so happy he's being called out on his shit.

^also I put the wrong link in by mistake. Soz.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

did anyone watch the lie detector test he did with Calfreezy and WillNE
[youtube][/youtube]
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

Looks like he deleted the D&P video! Just link the article and admit defeat, ffs.

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

Why did I watch this. These 2 guys are even more annoying than him and I really really did not need the image of Marcus doing bondage in my head.

Post by Guest »

Whitesand wrote:Looks like he deleted the D&P video! Just link the article and admit defeat, ffs.
It actually got taken down because of a copyright claim. The author of the article he read word for word from filed it. Ha!

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Someone fill me in with DP scandal?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

NGL, the image of Marcus doing bondage sex is ummm ;) ;)

unoriginalusername
Talker
Talker

Post by unoriginalusername »

AmenAmen91 wrote:Dan and Phil conspiracy video is a literal rip off of an article someone wrote online
He made a Dan and Phil conspiracy video, where he copied a article online, as in word for word. Obv the phandom spotted it from miles off and called him out. :rofl:

Return to “The British Crew”