SuperMaryFace - Part 6

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by takingouttrash »

"The amount of hate I get from other women vs from men is around 90/10. "

That's because you're being sexualized due to... posting over sexualized pictures of yourself. I can guarantee if you were overweight or not "up to standards" men would shit on you for being fat, so, I wouldn't boast about it personally. Men will happily defend someone they're willing to blow their load over in private. That's not feminizm to make yourself appear good to men, which is what she's clearly doing.

I'm not saying all the dislike she's getting from women is jealously, this forum clearly shows the majority of dislike is due to her toxic, selfish and over dramatic personality, but some women do get catty over women who post sexy pictures there's no denying it. It is unfortunate because women can do what they want with their bodies. I just don't think a "role model" (as she unfortunately now is to some people) should be boasting about her lack of eating and showing you should break your back to show off your flat ass. But tee hee she ate some cheetos and water today such goals!

And I am in no way jealous of anything of her. I actually have quite a big ass and although I want to loose weight I'd never want to be as thin as her, she just looks like an unhealthy twig with two balloons stuck on her. I'd be more "jealous" of her if she actually had a nice healthy figure without lack of eating and going to the gym every 5 minutes.

onii-chan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by onii-chan »

(I apologize for the spam)

But guys, the Queen replied.. and let's just say that this is turning into a war...
"I have to go pee due to boredom."

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

takingouttrash wrote:"The amount of hate I get from other women vs from men is around 90/10. "

That's because you're being sexualized due to... posting over sexualized pictures of yourself. I can guarantee if you were overweight or not "up to standards" men would shit on you for being fat, so, I wouldn't boast about it personally. Men will happily defend someone they're willing to blow their load over in private. That's not feminizm to make yourself appear good to men, which is what she's clearly doing.

I'm not saying all the dislike she's getting from women is jealously, this forum clearly shows the majority of dislike is due to her toxic, selfish and over dramatic personality, but some women do get catty over women who post sexy pictures there's no denying it. It is unfortunate because women can do what they want with their bodies. I just don't think a "role model" (as she unfortunately now is to some people) should be boasting about her lack of eating and showing you should break your back to show off your flat ass. But tee hee she ate some cheetos and water today such goals!

And I am in no way jealous of anything of her. I actually have quite a big ass and although I want to loose weight I'd never want to be as thin as her, she just looks like an unhealthy twig with two balloons stuck on her. I'd be more "jealous" of her if she actually had a nice healthy figure without lack of eating and going to the gym every 5 minutes.
Exactly, these men hardly give her hate because they want to see her body. That's the main reason.

Post by Guest »

Why does she think we're insulting her because she's a woman? Mary, we don't call you out because we're "jealous women, we wanna put each other down, omgzzz" no, we call you out because you're full of BULLSHIT.
You promote shit like Soylent and Teatox to your young, impressionable fans who leave comments on your photos like "Omg, I WISH I was skinny like you! I wish I had your thighs, I wish I had your stomach, I'm so ugly, I want to look like you!" and post your teeny, tiny "meals" which you fucking KNOW is going to give these young girls the idea that if they eat like you they'll be skinny like you. Your back arch is EXTREMELY apparent and forced, so someone shopped it the way it'd look if you weren't jutting your ass out to the ceiling. It wasn't to call you "gross" (nobody called you gross), it was simply meant as a jab to your signature pose. Funny, you're mad about someone shopping your pose when you lied about someone shopping your nudes and claiming they were of an underage girl!
Anyway, girls don't have to uplift other girls JUST because they're a girl. I'm a feminist, but I DON'T support liars and hypocrites. Sorry bout it.

goggles
Learner
Learner

Post by goggles »

onii-chan wrote:(I apologize for the spam)

But guys, the Queen replied.. and let's just say that this is turning into a war...
I'm not gonna lie, I just went and stalked you on Twitter. Who does she think she is "You're forgiven" hahaha wtf bitch? The narcissism is strong with this one. :rofl:

stasiiialynn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stasiiialynn »

She blocked me on Twitter just because I liked some tweets that were calling her out, one of onii-chan's tweets I believe included. I hadn't even told her anything yet. She's mad because you guys pointed out her subpar attempt to make it look like she has an ass? She's seriously a child. When I saw her little thread of tweets earlier I thought something more serious had happened, but then saw it was in response to the edited photo on here. Edited, more like exposed tbh.

stasiiialynn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stasiiialynn »

lightning13 wrote:Put them side by side.

Expectations vs reality :rofl:
And I hate how this low quality mirror selfie of hers is on the pixelpanties in stag ram alongside much better, higher quality pictures. Like if you're sponsored (even though she says she wasn't, I don't trust her one bit tbh) or want to be sponsored wouldn't you actually put in some effort? But this is Mary we're talking about, she's used to putting forth as little effort as possible and still get everything handed to her on a silver platter. Not to be petty, but I don't find her attractive in the slightest, so I'm just trying to figure out why so many people cater to her in such a way.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

It's funny how us pointing out her flat ass is riling her up more than anything else we ever said. Like, we talked about her being a bad pet owner, her failure of a relationship, her shitty personality, her hypocrisy and lying. None of that seems to matter to her as much as "OMG THEY SAID I HAVE A FLAT ASS!"

This shows once again that she is a 100% shallow person. She is not even a shallow pond or a puddle. She is a light coat of fog on your windshield. No depth whatsoever. Pathetic.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

Lambchop wrote:Anyway, girls don't have to uplift other girls JUST because they're a girl. I'm a feminist, but I DON'T support liars and hypocrites. Sorry bout it.
Exactly. She needs to realize we don't discuss all this stuff because she is a female. But because she is a liar and a hypocrite. She cant keep using the excuse 'Ohhh they are being mean to me because i'm an overtly sexual female and they're jealous. They're just trying to bring me down cause i'm a woman. They're being so negative to me and don't love the crap I spout. Blah blah blah more bullshit.' No, it's because the image you are presenting to your young audience is damaging and you keep lying and contradicting yourself.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Lambchop wrote:Why does she think we're insulting her because she's a woman? Mary, we don't call you out because we're "jealous women, we wanna put each other down, omgzzz" no, we call you out because you're full of BULLSHIT.
You promote shit like Soylent and Teatox to your young, impressionable fans who leave comments on your photos like "Omg, I WISH I was skinny like you! I wish I had your thighs, I wish I had your stomach, I'm so ugly, I want to look like you!" and post your teeny, tiny "meals" which you fucking KNOW is going to give these young girls the idea that if they eat like you they'll be skinny like you. Your back arch is EXTREMELY apparent and forced, so someone shopped it the way it'd look if you weren't jutting your ass out to the ceiling. It wasn't to call you "gross" (nobody called you gross), it was simply meant as a jab to your signature pose. Funny, you're mad about someone shopping your pose when you lied about someone shopping your nudes and claiming they were of an underage girl!
Anyway, girls don't have to uplift other girls JUST because they're a girl. I'm a feminist, but I DON'T support liars and hypocrites. Sorry bout it.
She continuosly uses that stupid logical falacie of "girls need to support other girls simply because we are women" and that is the stupidest thing i have heard!

Number 1:if a man said men need to support other men simply because they are men he would be called misogynist...

Number 2: it's like saying all americans need to like donald trump because he is also american -_- she is so full of shit that she only spouts this misandrist crap when iy suits her and she is trying to look like a try hard feminist again while defending her butt shots -_-

You are just a sad sad person mary, seriously the only reason you go on a rant about is because people comment on your body and your need for attention and praise for it? It seems that even you believe that looks are all you have...and lets face it, they are v.v you have a horrible personality, you are a joke of a feminist, a joke of a youtuber and the crappiest role model!

If you put as much effort into you ED as you put into faking confidence to get praise from strangers and answer "mean jealous haterz" you would already be much much better...

But i guess spreading buttcheeks, breaking her back, shaking boobs for views and starving herself are mary's only talents...

Ps. Having a vagina makes no one a saint! Just like having a penis doesn't make you a devil either -_-

Enviado do meu AIR S3 através de Tapatalk

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Supermaryface, I know you're reading this and I know it's hard for you to understand good reasoning, but let me explain it to you again. Read it slowly and carefully this time, might help.

Anytime someone has anything to say about your selfies that isn't praise, you get defensive, aka passive agressive with your "kindly fuckoff's" (I understand girl, I am passive aggressive all the time ;3)

But the thing you fail to comprehend is this. The selfies that receive negative responses are the ones where you show a heavily edited/ contorted version of yourself. You then respond to the "haters" by saying those people are just taking their insecurities out on you and if they are unhappy with what they have, they should just change what they have, and become happy.

For 1 tho, not everyone needs to change in order to become happy. Some just think they do.

For 2, it's the edited/contorted stuff, that makes people want to change what they have. You put out a contorted picture of yourself with the idea that it's real.

You are basically saying "this is totes achievable, if this makes you question your looks then maybe you should also strive to become a nearly impossible, if not impossible version of yourself, instead of telling me that what I'm doing is wrong."

For 3, and I've said this before. You have a large following of which a huge part consists of young girls, your not just showing these pictures to your grandma.

You're adding fuel to the idea that most women already have, which is "I'm not good enough the way I am, I should look like the me this beauty app made".

This became a lil bit of a long post. Hope I made my point.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

OK cool let me just revisit Ye Olde Logic Timeline here:

- Augments boobs FOR HERSELF AND NOT BECAUSE SHE'S INSECURE!
- Clearly shows insecurity about flat butt being pointed out.
- Says "if you don't like something about yourself, change it!"

Follow your own advice then, guru, and either purchase some butt implants... or just build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Everything is so offensive to her. If you're really confident, some people editing your photo shouldn't bother you - it just shouldn't. You shouldn't even have to brush it off - it wouldn't matter unless you were unstable about it yourself. When I was 12 a boy rode his bike up to me at school and said "UGLY APE!" and drove off. And I was like "Geesh, that's not nice." and then I rode my bike home and played some Pokemons (it only stayed with me because it was so incredibly random). I didn't really care why he said it, or whether he was right, because I knew who I was as a person and what I wanted from life and that he ultimately didn't matter. That was at 12. Mary - if you're not busy building a bridge and getting over it, can you buy a brush to start brushing things off at least?

Sass aside though (sorry, it's hard to not sass when you snap at everything so lightly) it's really obvious you're not really happy in your new life. Even disregarding the whole Ken factor, whatever you're doing isn't working for you. We can all see it. And I don't think there's a single person on this board who wouldn't like to see you change that. Your heart condition may be common, but the attacks (and their frequency) are not (are you restricting or eliminating sodium to stop your body from retaining water to appear slimmer? because that is a trigger).

The bottom line is that if you are so easily bothered by criticism, and especially if you then go out of your way to look up criticism, something isn't right in your soul.

You're young now but time slips through your fingers quickly the older you get. I'm not even that much older than you and I am already talking to my parents about their funeral arrangements, and wondering how many of my friends back home will still want to see me if I fly back in 10 years. Stop wasting your own time. If not for the young girls who worship you, get some perspective for yourself.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

I'm just gonna let the butt thing go, she's never going to understand it anyway. Hopefully her spiders aren't stupid and are able to see the way she contorts her body in order to get a picture she's happy with.

Say whatever, honey poo poo, we all know you bend and edit because you're not happy with what you have, because if you were, you wouldn't try so hard.

Figured you might need pictures to understand, so here's my last try at making you realize what you look like. Supermaryface be bending like:

ImageImage

And finally, because I couln't resist...

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

And after I mention about men not hating on her for sexual reasons, one commented on one of her recent IG photos saying he hopes to "fuck her" one day.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

And after I mention about men not hating on her for sexual reasons, one commented on one of her recent IG photos saying he hopes to "fuck her" one day.

Dontbeblind
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dontbeblind »

hey I've been lurking for a while now.
I use to watch her YouTube videos because I saw her on Guys channel. But it has become very clear who and what she really is. I have a little sister (15) and I couldn't imagine her having Mary as a role model, and so many girls her age and younger do.
Mary should take being a role model more seriously and teach girls to love themselves and be happy with there bodies the way they are and live a healthy life.

Also I like how spiderarestupid, or what ever user name she was sneaking around on here as, was bashing her spiders and not her self. You guys don't hate spiders, you want them to understand the kind of "web" they are really in, it doesn't seem like you hate them.
But it seems Mary would rather make a user name bashing her own fans then herself.

Sorry for the long post :D

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Dontbeblind wrote:Also I like how spiderarestupid, or what ever user name she was sneaking around on here as, was bashing her spiders and not her self. You guys don't hate spiders, you want them to understand the kind of "web" they are really in, it doesn't seem like you hate them.
But it seems Mary would rather make a user name bashing her own fans then herself.
Unless you're talking about someone else (in which case, forgive me) but NobodyLikesSpiders isn't Mary. :roll: People took the message they posted wrong and thought they were defending Mary/was Mary, they were talking about the rant Mary made on Twitter but people thought it was aimed at the forum, due to not seeing the rant or not putting two and two together. Easy mistake to make, but I already stated this in an earlier post so people wouldn't keep insulting someone over a misunderstanding. :P

I also don't think NobodyLikesSpiders as a username is against the fans, but the stupid name given to the fans. I kinda hate it when youtubers do this. Fishies, Derplings, Spiders, Swamp Family. It's just stupid imo but whatever.

Dontbeblind
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dontbeblind »

:? My mistake

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

If anything, the reason why men aren't as offended by her is because men aren't as widely encouraged to empathize with and speak up for women's wellbeing in general.

I don't even necessarily think it has anything to do with lust - I'm bisexual and I thought Mary was very attractive, too, but I didn't end up being blinded enough by it. The difference between me being attracted to her and a man being attracted to her, in the light of being critical, is that I actually care deeply about women's issues and with regards to Jacky animal rights.

I care that she models an unhealthy relationship with food and with her body because I HAVE to care, because I'm a woman myself and I've been a girl myself. That is what I have over men who see the same thing I do, sadly.

Women don't criticize her because of a lack of sisterhood - MEN don't criticize her because of a lack of feminism.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

You're right, that was kind of the point I was trying to make, but failing because I focused on the sexual part. I do think she'd get more hate from men if she didn't fit "the norm" though. So many celebrities (not that she's one, but for example) get a lot of shit for being "fat".

I think she probably takes the concern of women as a slight, so she sees women as being critical and jealous of her, rather than worried for her health and taking it in stride or trying to improve herself. Hence why she thinks women are more "hateful" than men towards her, because as you said men don't care to point out if she's eating badly or whatever because it doesn't occur to them. And really, it's "none of their business!" if she eats unhealthy and is encouraging bad eating behaviour. At least in her mind.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”