SuperMaryFace - Part 6

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by BunnyRanger »

Sorry for the double post but on facebook mary said one of the cosplays she was going to take to wondercon was a new latex one she commissioned from adala clothing -_- guess after the huge failure that was roller viking she'll never attempt a self made cosplay again.. So wondercon will probably be new bought latex cosplay, old cosplay and closet cosplay! BAMM what a great professional cosplayer mary is...

Enviado do meu AIR S3 através de Tapatalk

NobodyLikesSpiders
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NobodyLikesSpiders »

Um, yeah. If you look at timestamps it'll take 3 seconds to see I posted that after her Twitter rant, which was clearly a stab at this board for discussing her flat butt. Believe what you like though? I'm not going to put more effort than that into proving my anonymous handle isn't Mary.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Dear SuperMaryFace, who are these mysterious people you keep ranting about? Maybe own the fuck up to the fact that all your little SJW rants are really about yourself, you narcissistic self-centered moron. Why say "they" when you obviously mean ME ME ME ME. Because that is all you care about. You don't care about body positivity. You don't care about other peoples insecurities. You don't care to defend anyone else or fight for anyone else, but YOURSELF. You are fucking pathetic.

A whole whiny little rant just because we pointed out that your ass is flat. Yes. It's flat. If you are so insecure about your pancake ass then why do you post it on the internet for millions of people to see? Oh right, you need the fucking attention. But you only want the good and none of the bad. You want little girls to praise your body as goals and guys to say you are sooo hot. You do everything to get attention and praise for your body. We are the only ones who point out how desperate and pathetic you actually are by doing this. And especially by sticking out your non-existent butt-flaps.

Cry me a river you pathetic, egocentric child. This behavior of making attention whoring posts, then reading here, then crying in your own defense is literally repeating itself week after week. How come you can't learn? We are not going to stop. We will not stop pointing out what a hypocrite and a liar and what an awful person you are. None of your whining will change that we know the truth about you. I'm tired of your shit, Mary. Really fucking tired.

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

Since Mary obviously does read this forum, I would like to point out that those squats she's apparently doing will only build her a 3 dimensional butt if she actually EATS more than she needs to survive. You don't get butts from salads, honey. Eat some damn potatoes for those potatoes.

Pearl_of_the_stars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pearl_of_the_stars »

welp at least her flat butt makes her tomb raider cosplay seem more realistic if you look at the character in the PlayStation original tomb raider where they could only render blocky butts :3

Post by Guest »

LOL at that first comment.

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

Lambchop wrote:LOL at that first comment.

LOOOOL DID THAT PERSON EVEN SAW THE INSTAGRAM FOR PIXEL PANTIES?

The girls on that instagram are amazing, also Mary, if you KNOW and "ACCEPT" that you have a small ass then stop breaking your fucking back, tiny butts are okay, they're good, it's not a big deal.
Also agree, you need to eat good to actually get results from your workout. It's called balance, eat good, workout and get amazing results. But if she keeps starving herself she's not gonna go anywhere except the hospital and god knows even if i despise Mary's lying and rotten personality i don't wish any harm on her.
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

When someone arches their back to create the illusion of curves:

ImageImageImage

When someone stands up straight and has natural curves:

Body with natural curves = great
Body without curves = great

Hurting your back or using specific poses to create the illusion of curves, whilst preaching every bodytype is equally beautiful = not great at all, very poopoo behavior

mullet_massacre
Learner
Learner

Post by mullet_massacre »

BunnyRanger wrote:Guys you know i like you all and respect you and your opinions, that's why i'll just come out and ask you not to reply to nobodylikesspiders...it's mary for sure...

I just find it too coincidental that nobodylilesspiders talks about being butthurt about the pictures and that we are insecure! And then mary goes on another rant about insecurities on twitter?

Gurl, at least make an effort not to be so obvious please, you are embarassing yourself...

Enviado do meu AIR S3 através de Tapatalk
Agreed. We all already know better than to pick at each other. This forum has always been respectful of opinions and has even made a point to not call Mary names in the past. The worst part is people here have expressed concern about Mary even though she continues to lie to her impressionable young fans as well as deflect and attack us. At the end of the day she will reap what she does. Bless her heart.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I think NobodylikesSpiders was talking about Mary's rant, not us, with what they said. I kinda assumed that before I read the posts after that Mary had made a snide comment or rant about it and she had. Easy mistake to make though in thinking the post was aimed at the forum. :)

stasiiialynn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stasiiialynn »

SuperFakeFace wrote:Image

Dear SuperMaryFace, who are these mysterious people you keep ranting about? Maybe own the fuck up to the fact that all your little SJW rants are really about yourself, you narcissistic self-centered moron. Why say "they" when you obviously mean ME ME ME ME. Because that is all you care about. You don't care about body positivity. You don't care about other peoples insecurities. You don't care to defend anyone else or fight for anyone else, but YOURSELF. You are fucking pathetic.

A whole whiny little rant just because we pointed out that your ass is flat. Yes. It's flat. If you are so insecure about your pancake ass then why do you post it on the internet for millions of people to see? Oh right, you need the fucking attention. But you only want the good and none of the bad. You want little girls to praise your body as goals and guys to say you are sooo hot. You do everything to get attention and praise for your body. We are the only ones who point out how desperate and pathetic you actually are by doing this. And especially by sticking out your non-existent butt-flaps.

Cry me a river you pathetic, egocentric child. This behavior of making attention whoring posts, then reading here, then crying in your own defense is literally repeating itself week after week. How come you can't learn? We are not going to stop. We will not stop pointing out what a hypocrite and a liar and what an awful person you are. None of your whining will change that we know the truth about you. I'm tired of your shit, Mary. Really fucking tired.
I just checked to make sure, but 12 hours ago I commented on her Instagram post about her practically breaking her back to make it look like she has an ass and 11 hours ago was her twitter rant. So idk if I triggered it. My instagram name is the same as here if anyone wants to read the little conversation that ensued since she decided to reply and a few of her loyal spiders too, I don't want to post a bunch of screenshots and clog up the thread.

stasiiialynn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stasiiialynn »

Posting again because I'm on my phone now~ I've been a longtime lurker on this forum, used to be a pretty dedicated "spider" but this site along with my own observations helped end that. I don't hate Mary or wish her harm, I just want her to drop her facade, and get help for her obvious eating disorder. I used to genuinely enjoy her content, she even was my favorite female youtuber at one point. She seemed really down to earth and straightforward, and I sensed a bit of fakeness in the beginning but figured it was because she was new to youtube and she would get more comfortable overtime. I'm legitimately concerned for her health as well as her "spiders". A lot of her audience consists of impressionable, young girls that think she is the ultimate "body goals" and she's sitting there openly talking about "forgetting" to eat and drinking soylent to substitute, while also working out without proper calorie intake. I suffer from an eating disorder myself so this behavior and how nonchalant about it she is struck a chord and pissed me off. Another reason I stopped watching her content was because it was influencing negative behavior, though I'm sure many "spiders" know her content is triggering or influencing them and others but they don't care because Mary can do no wrong. I also hate how Mary is such a feminist but she is in a relationship with such a horrendously misogynistic man, she'll sit there and giggle at his sexist jokes and then rant on twitter about feminism. One of the main things that made me stop being a "spider" was when her nudes surfaced and she lied about it being photoshopped onto an underage body, etc etc, you guys know the story obv. She could've destroyed that man's career, but she doesn't give a single fuck. She just cares about her own image. And now she's been honest about the nudes but the damage was already done. I just feel like she is not a good person at all, I used to cut her some slack since she's dating a youtuber with a decent following so she kinda got thrown into the spotlight, a bit of defensiveness is understandable. But then I realized that she thrives off of attention and drama. Like I said, I don't hate her I just want her to drop the act and be honest for once in her life. Long post, sorry about that, I just had a lot to say after lurking for so long~

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Ergh someone commented with "It just so happens that she does have the body that society thinks is perfect." I was going to reply with What, malnutritioned? Don't these people think it's terrible that there's even a body size we have to say is perfect and what women need to achieve?

Basically saying society dictates we should all be like Mary in our eating habits so we can have a "perfect" body. No thanks. You can be a healthy weight and still have curves and fat in places, no need to have your bones sticking out. Not everyone can have thigh gaps, you'll always look chubby when sat down due to the way fat moves. People need to stop idolizing these people who are clearly hurting themselves to look "good".

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

takingouttrash wrote:Basically saying society dictates we should all be like Mary in our eating habits so we can have a "perfect" body. No thanks. You can be a healthy weight and still have curves and fat in places, no need to have your bones sticking out. Not everyone can have thigh gaps, you'll always look chubby when sat down due to the way fat moves. People need to stop idolizing these people who are clearly hurting themselves to look "good".
Exactly!! I would much have a chubbier, healthy body over a skinnier, unhealthy body; to be honest, I would think that my body would just be the chubbier version of Mary's (pre-op obviously) and I have no problem with that.

These little girls need to stop looking up to Mary and idolizing her as if she was a Goddess. They're still young and can be easily influenced, so what if they stopped eating and worried about how they looked because of Mary? Would she even take responsibility for these girls? No, cuz Mary's a cold-hearted bitch and doesn't feel bad for anyone but herself; as long as her image is "on fleek" she doesn't really give a fuck if she puts her health and her spiders' health at risk.
"I have to go pee due to boredom."

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I'm facepalming so hard right now.

I think those tweets are pretty self explanatory so they need no further comment.
What I would like to comment on though is that she had this great big meltdown about her rats in the past, said she's going to be 'hearing from them' 'visiting them' etc and not only has this never been brought up again, now in Ken's vlog he waves a dead rat around which they feed to their snake. So she doesn't have meltdowns and panic attacks now? That dead rat looked very similar if not the same to the ones she used to own and made this big deal about 'losing'. So she's fine with her new pet eating her old pets :tu:

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

takingouttrash wrote:Ergh someone commented with "It just so happens that she does have the body that society thinks is perfect." I was going to reply with What, malnutritioned? Don't these people think it's terrible that there's even a body size we have to say is perfect and what women need to achieve?

Basically saying society dictates we should all be like Mary in our eating habits so we can have a "perfect" body. No thanks. You can be a healthy weight and still have curves and fat in places, no need to have your bones sticking out. Not everyone can have thigh gaps, you'll always look chubby when sat down due to the way fat moves. People need to stop idolizing these people who are clearly hurting themselves to look "good".
the sad thing is she could still have this "perfect" body without starving herself. If she ate a healthy, balanced diet and stayed active she could maintain a slim figure. Not to mention it would help her body recover after a session at the gym so she'd actually see results. Which to me would be a better body positive message than "oh I forgot to eat hehe" or "going to watch netflix and eat cheetos all day" that doesn't help anyone, it just encourages people not to care for their bodies. I never expect anything from social media celebrities, I don't feel like they owe people anything other than to entertain but Mary has made herself a role model and she should take responsibility and actually use her platform for good, not to encourage eating disorders or poor self esteem.

Post by Guest »

You know that's not what happened, Mary. Nobody edited your body to "make themselves feel better about their own", the photos were edited to show how you pose to make YOURSELF feel better about your own body. But okay, twist it however you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night :tu:
Also, NO one here is jealous of your imaginary booty, hun :D

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Lambchop wrote:Image

You know that's not what happened, Mary. Nobody edited your body to "make themselves feel better about their own", the photos were edited to show how you pose to make YOURSELF feel better about your own body. But okay, twist it however you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night :tu:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe she's talking about us when she makes posts like these, because we never do anything remotely close to what she's talking about.

And after seeing the way she twists and turns the truth (literally with her backbreaking poses and figuratively with her statements) I find happiness in the idea that a girl who has become unhappy with herself because she can "never be like supermaryface", finds this forum and feels better again, because we show her what is REAL and what is the truth.

We're here to set things straight for the people that are being lied to. Das all.

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

Lambchop wrote: You know that's not what happened, Mary. Nobody edited your body to "make themselves feel better about their own", the photos were edited to show how you pose to make YOURSELF feel better about your own body. But okay, twist it however you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night :tu:
I like how she goes on this spiel about how "it's my body, everyone can go fuck off cuz I'm on fleek. All these trollz are hating on me because they hate themselves" kind of deal. Naaaaaah Mary, we basically *unphotoshopped* your pictures because YOU'RE insecure of your little butt and you can't take the steam over it...

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

(Don't mind my real name, I was just too lazy to cover it haha)

Hopefully the Queen herself gets back to me soon :rofl: I'm just waiting until her minion's start rolling in and attacking me lol pray for me

Return to “MaryMakingIt”