Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by kayuhsee »

It’s so annoying she thinks she needs a separate Instagram for everything. She started one for her freaking HOUSE.

Post by Guest »

kayuhsee wrote:It’s so annoying she thinks she needs a separate Instagram for everything. She started one for her freaking HOUSE.
What’s even worse is that outdated kitchen!!!! Yuck!!! Green cabinets :barf:

Also why would you buy a house with someone you’re not even married to let alone engaged to? He can commit to spending all that money on a house but not to a ring and a girl? Seems like a red flag.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

kayuhsee wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:44 am
It’s so annoying she thinks she needs a separate Instagram for everything. She started one for her freaking HOUSE.
She needs another account to comment on her own pictures with :rofl:

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

Must shame all other instagram home bloggers to make herself feel better about her tacky taste. Shame because this actually is a pretty color.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

Firefitt wrote:Must shame all other instagram home bloggers to make herself feel better about her tacky taste. Shame because this actually is a pretty color.

I mean I agree with her. I think looking back the super white homes are going to be this times dated cliche. Like the avocado green appliances and shag carpet of the 70s. But don't yuck someone's yum, Sarah, mind your own business.

Also I love a boho interior and if you follow anyone else with that aesthetic you will quickly see that Sarah is lame, knock off version. So she needs to get off her high horse

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Her “new” house is so fucking gross and dumpy I can’t even believe they would waste their money on something like that. It’s truly horrible. And WHY the hell would you paint a bedroom SO dark? It’s like she threw all common sense out the window with this one.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Found her house on Redfin. They paid $457,500. I don't understand why they'd pay so much for a house that needs so much renovation. I'm guessing it's the location? I know nothing about Nashville. I can see there's houses in that price point that are way, way nicer so I'm guessing it must be the location.

Post by Guest »

blahblah20 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:25 pm
Found her house on Redfin. They paid $457,500. I don't understand why they'd pay so much for a house that needs so much renovation. I'm guessing it's the location? I know nothing about Nashville. I can see there's houses in that price point that are way, way nicer so I'm guessing it must be the location.
That is WAYYYY too much money for that dump of a house.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

I finally watched the tour. First I agree, not sure what the Nashville housing market is like, but it seems like they over paid for the amount of renos needed. Plus the layout of that front room is a disaster. It would really make the most sense to gut the main floor and move the master suite upstairs.

Second I don't understand how this is her dream home. When I see it I can't picture her boho wanna be garbage in it. It just doesn't seem to fit her aesthetic.

Finally, the house doesn't seem to fit their needs. They have an entire room upstairs that they don't know what they are going to do with. It just seems like it wasn't too thought out. Sarah just wanted a house, any house, and this one was fine and their offer was accepted. But then again I kind of feel like settling for second best is Sarah's aesthetic so this fits...

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

After reading these comments I had to watch it and BIG yikes, way overpaid and the house looks like garbage. She was strategically showing nice looking parts of the house on ig but it looks pretty shitty overall. What a waste of half a million dollars plus interest.

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

I actually enjoyed her house tour. 1) Because I like house tours in general. 2) She genuinely seemed happy and excited in this video

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

CopperGirl wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:11 pm
I actually enjoyed her house tour. 1) Because I like house tours in general. 2) She genuinely seemed happy and excited in this video
Me too. As long as she's happy, that's what matters! However, I really don't understand why they didn't go for something nicer at that price point but to each their own.

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

I never notice the comment thing until someone pointed it. How many accounts does she have now? 4

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

hlokty10 wrote:Image

I never notice the comment thing until someone pointed it. How many accounts does she have now? 4

That caption is cringe enough without her commenting back to herself. So embarrassing. I am living for it tho lol

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Talking to herself from multiple accounts is weird. I've never seen anyone do this before.

Also, her knocking down what "everyone else" is doing is getting really old.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

blahblah20 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 pm
Talking to herself from multiple accounts is weird. I've never seen anyone do this before.

Sarah has always had a ~not like other girls~ mentality, despite doing most things exactly like whatever is trendy among her peers at the time.

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

je0509 wrote:
blahblah20 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Sarah has always had a ~not like other girls~ mentality, despite doing most things exactly like whatever is trendy among her peers at the time.
Oh my god you’re so right now that I think about it! She definitely does try to be ~different~ while being the exact same.

I just refollowed her because of the conversation here and had to watch the train wreck unfold. I can’t wait to see what she does to this house to make it even fuglier.

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

She just posted her new vanity on her ig stories and I’m just dumbfounded that she would spend that much money on something that old and IMO hideous..... Plus shipping from Italy? I can’t with this girl.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Firefitt wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:48 pm

She just posted her new vanity on her ig stories and I’m just dumbfounded that she would spend that much money on something that old and IMO hideous..... Plus shipping from Italy? I can’t with this girl.

Did she maybe get it discounted or something? #Sponsorship? Lol. Just a guess but totally agree, it's so ugly!

Return to “Sarah Belle”