Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

Post by Jersey4041 »

I know someone mentioned it but really with the brallete? I'm not a prude at all and don't get offended by half the stuff she says but why are you putting up a pic of yourself in a bra? And TELLING us it's a bra!? There were times where I think she's hoping for a boob shot, I honestly do. She'll always say 'don't look' or whatever.

Also, I feel like tony is just trolling her on snap. My husband would find it so weird if I just walked around the house reporting on my every step of the day.

And Emma... Ugh. I don't want to say anything about a child but I can see how she's trouble. Unless she's completely different in school but I don't think she is. I remember kids like her from when I was in school. They have a lot of energy and can be disruptive...

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

Jersey4041 wrote:I know someone mentioned it but really with the brallete? I'm not a prude at all and don't get offended by half the stuff she says but why are you putting up a pic of yourself in a bra? And TELLING us it's a bra!? There were times where I think she's hoping for a boob shot, I honestly do. She'll always say 'don't look' or whatever. <br abp="384"><br abp="385">Also, I feel like tony is just trolling her on snap. My husband would find it so weird if I just walked around the house reporting on my every step of the day.<br abp="386"><br abp="387">And Emma... Ugh. I don't want to say anything about a child but I can see how she's trouble. Unless she's completely different in school but I don't think she is. I remember kids like her from when I was in school. They have a lot of energy and can be disruptive...
Jersey4041 I want to extend my sincere apology to you, I havn't been here or posted as often as I used to, and I was under the misguided impression that you were still in Nicole's camp and here to harass us.
I was wrong, I am sorry and I hope we can move on with no hard feelings.
To Mods, I know this is off topic, I know I could have sent a PM, but under the circumstances, I felt a public apology was warranted.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

pewdiepie wrote:I have always wondered if the trouble between Nicole and Kathleen has something to do with Kathleen's missing hard drive. When Kathleen got home from LA in 2015 (when they were together for IMATS) she posted a video saying that this hard drive was just gone. It had all of the videos she had pre-filmed and "months and months" of clips. She said she texted Nicole to see if she had it but Nicole said she didn't. Given that we all know now how Nicole lies, could she have taken it just to be spiteful?
By jove, I think you've got it, it's been such a mystery and your theory makes perfect sense.

CMP418
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CMP418 »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
sukitupbuttercup wrote:Image<br abp="960">Image<br abp="961"><br abp="962"><br abp="963">Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sukitupbuttercup wrote:Image<br abp="960">Image<br abp="961"><br abp="962"><br abp="963">Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here are some things YWP said about the CT Highlighter "youngwildandpolishedDid you guys get your @ctilburymakeup Bar of Gold?? I did!!! Just went up on @beautylish "
And this "youngwildandpolished@ckneri yeah it's tiny!! But nothing is creased or dented. @missv10 yep girl it is gorgeous!!!"
And this "youngwildandpolished@ckneri yeah in the pic it does look a little weird but it's not in person. But still cardboard lol. Can't figure out why she didn't do her regular nice packaging? So odd!"

So why didn't she tell the truth about this highlighter before her followers spent their hard earned money on it?
Why didn't she do an honest review? She said she only bought it for her Youtube, constantly tells everyone, it's her JOB!!!
Because she doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but herself!!!

Another habit of her's that I think is spiteful and nasty, from time to time she will Instagram a pic of a nail polish that is no longer available, and the poor sad fucks who havn't woken up to her yet, drool over it and wish they had it. It's like she is silently saying, "I have it, and you can't get it" and she must get an enormous thrill out of that. I can't get over how incredibly mean spirited she is, she truly is a spoilt brat.

wow this highlighter is in her favorites tho

gurufan1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan1234 »

I think you guys might be on to something. Whatever it is that happened, it was big enough for Kathleen to un-follow her on Twitter.

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

Think about it, Kathleen might have just thought she misplaced it but then maybe someone else who never speaks of Nicole anymore saw that video and private messaged her saying hey, I had stuff go missing when she was at my house too. It's not that weird to steal from friends. My oldest son had a friend who was a thief. He stole anything. Teammates' clothes from the locker room, basketballs from the rec center, and a video game from our house (after which he was banned). Unlike Nicole however, whenever he was confronted he would immediately confess and apologize. Maybe she's a kleptomaniac which is why mama has to supervise her shopping trips.

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

I completely believe that this may be a plausible reason as to why Kathleen no longer associates with her, but wouldn't it be pretty fucking ballsy of Nicole to steal from a friend but then continue to act like they're still friends and following everything she does?

Is Kathleen friendly with Manny or Patrick? I could see them freezing her out in solidarity to Kathleen, not because Nicole actually did anything to them.

ihateliars01
Learner
Learner

Post by ihateliars01 »

I'm new here, just wanna say I think Nicole is a pathological liar. She constantly lies, I essentially watch her snapchats just to catch her in lies. She said she hired movers then snaps about Tony, her older kid & his friends doing the actual moving. She said the "moving van" was coming early but it's her older kid, his friend & Tony sitting in an effing uhaul truck. She said Tony can't do much because he has a bum arm after the stroke yet, he can drive, wash the dishes, cook, carry heavy stuff, put together a vanity table etc. Disabled people can do a lot of things I'm not gonna take that away from them, the drummer from Def Leopard lost an arm but continued to drum with just one arm & used his legs to compensate - so I don't want disabled people to get offended. I know the disabled can move through life just as well as we do, sometimes even better than us but Nicole makes it seem like Tony can't do anything WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY does a lot of things. Is she trying to hide something from whatever source he gets his disability payments from??? So annoying to me! Anyway yeah I think she probably stole Kathleen's hard drive or was just obsessive & annoying enough for Kathleen to cut her lying ass off. (PS I'm new so can someone tell me where we can gripe about that Trendmood woman from Instagram, I'm ever so tired of her)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

I apologize in advance to anyone who has a couch like that, but she could have done soooo much better. idk what I was expecting but it wasn't that. I'm just not a fan of big sectionals with fold down cup holders :(

but hey, it's not my "mansion" to critique...... :roll:

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Post by mascaralovingme »

WaltGrace wrote:Think about it, Kathleen might have just thought she misplaced it but then maybe someone else who never speaks of Nicole anymore saw that video and private messaged her saying hey, I had stuff go missing when she was at my house too. It's not that weird to steal from friends. My oldest son had a friend who was a thief. He stole anything. Teammates' clothes from the locker room, basketballs from the rec center, and a video game from our house (after which he was banned). Unlike Nicole however, whenever he was confronted he would immediately confess and apologize. Maybe she's a kleptomaniac which is why mama has to supervise her shopping trips.
Yup! I knew someone like this too. She'd steal anything that wasn't nailed down and it was the weirdest thing she had no feeling whatsoever about what she did when she was caught.

She didn't understand why she wasn't invited into people's homes anymore and would legit say that she didn't know what a past theft "victim" had against her. She'd say things like "that happened six months ago." Like a missing DVD player stolen six months ago is nothing big. She'd also still be friends in her mind with people that she used and stole from. Like literally think they are still buddies. Crazy.

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

We're already on page 43. Does a mod have to start a new thread or can anyone do it?

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

latom_ wrote:I apologize in advance to anyone who has a couch like that, but she could have done soooo much better. idk what I was expecting but it wasn't that. I'm just not a fan of big sectionals with fold down cup holders :(

I love how she yammered on and on and on about how she was doing the living room in blush and pale grays and silver and white and then BAM she throws a great big honkin' BLACK leather sofa in there. It makes me wonder if mama didn't say, "I"m paying for the couch so I am choosing the couch." :rofl:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Oh I didn't see the bra exposure part, I been spared :rofl: but damn her living room looks small.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

The style of that couch does NOT go with all the shit she's been buying to decorate. I know what they are all giants in her house and need a large sofa, but she couldn't do better than that??

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

WaltGrace wrote:
latom_ wrote:I apologize in advance to anyone who has a couch like that, but she could have done soooo much better. idk what I was expecting but it wasn't that. I'm just not a fan of big sectionals with fold down cup holders :(

I love how she yammered on and on and on about how she was doing the living room in blush and pale grays and silver and white and then BAM she throws a great big honkin' BLACK leather sofa in there. It makes me wonder if mama didn't say, "I"m paying for the couch so I am choosing the couch." :rofl:
Didn't she also say at one point she was getting a grey couch!? What happened to the grey couch!? ImageImage
I guarantee they were havin some kind of liquidation sale at value city and much like u said momma called and said " were buying this big ass couch bc it's 60% off lets go!" Lol!
I also love the fact that she acts like she's this high falutin youtuber yet she buys all her decor at second stores... Not that there's anything wrong with that at all bc shit I buy there too! But if ur so high on the hog wouldn't u be shopping at z gallery like the rest of ur youtuber "friends"? That just erks me about her! That and the fact that it's oh so blatantly obvious momma ywp is furnishing the house! Just quit lying!

gurlplease
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gurlplease »

OMG that's sooo funny you say that!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing!! That couch is HIDEOUS!!! You couldn't give me that couch...clearly goes with her whole shabby chic look......NOT!!!! :rofl: :o

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Maybe Tony finally put his foot down on something and decided he didn't want a fru fru girly assed couch!! That looks totally like a couch a man would pick!

Makeuplalalover23
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Makeuplalalover23 »

Long time lurker and I finally had to post.

I feel so betrayed by this person. I know that maybe it's dumb to invest time, energy, and emotion into these YouTube gurus but it's easy to get hooked, and I was. I started watching YWP this summer and thought she was so cool and funny and just really entertaining. I loved that I got to hear about different products and I LOVED the empties videos where I could see if something had been good enough to finish; I now believe at least some of that product was probably poured down a drain or something. I don't do Snapchat or Instagram, but I DO still check in on YouTube hoping that YWP, Kathleen, and any of the others will stop shilling product and go back to a time when they were enthusiastic about trying products for the fun of it, and to help all of us lowly subbies making our little makeup choices. It's gone all kinds of crazy. No, I'm not spending 42 dollars for a Lego brick sized block of shimmer; why? The product might even be worth it, but what it comes down to is this: you people, you Gurus (some), simply cannot be trusted anymore. I don't believe a word coming out of your mouths about anything. Here is some advice from someone who genuinely WANTS to watch and learn and see things improve:

Stop opening things up on camera without knowing the names of the product or a gist of what it's supposed to do.

Stop airing out your whole life on snapchat.

Start researching, trying out/ wearing, taking notes, pairing up, comparing, ACTUALLY BECOMING KNOWLEDGABLE about the products you're getting online to share with me.

Maybe then my opinion of you, Nicole, will come up out of the gutter. I'm sad it's there at all, but you did it yourself.

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

talking about Tony's new sweatpants...."I got him a new.....well I didn't get them, I picked them out." oh, ok. :roll:

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

OK, I have a new theory. Mama bought the house and mama is paying to decorate the house. I think she's "waiting until she retires" to move in so that she can have the basement finished. I'd like to think that they are at least helping her with the mortgage, if not paying it in full. It's not a bad deal if you get along with your parent, so I don't know why Nicole doesn't just come clean. You couldn't even buy me a new house to get me to live with my mother. :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”