missremiashten-Part 2

peachypeachy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: missremiashten-Part 2

Post by peachypeachy »

monak wrote:She's considered a makeup guru? :rofl: She's got Tati level boring makeup skills.
RIGHT! I don't even know what to categorize her as. Lifestyle? Her life is too boring to be one. Makeup? The girl can't even find a suitable lipstick for herself. Fashion? She has no fashion sense. What does she consider herself as anyway???

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

peachypeachy wrote:
monak wrote:She's considered a makeup guru? :rofl: She's got Tati level boring makeup skills.
RIGHT! I don't even know what to categorize her as. Lifestyle? Her life is too boring to be one. Makeup? The girl can't even find a suitable lipstick for herself. Fashion? She has no fashion sense. What does she consider herself as anyway???
YouTube reality TV girl... (With all her vlogs. She's just a trainwreck along with all of her friends.)

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

STIL143
Learner
Learner

Post by STIL143 »

peachypeachy wrote:
sharkbaait wrote:Her skin is actually orange. Then she puts the asshole brown lip color on. It looks awful!
She really does have a strange body shape. And she doesn’t know how to dress it at all. She looks like a rectangle.
Sponge bob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am SO GLAD someone is on the same page as me on this. I laugh whenever she does ootd's cause the girl is clueless about what looks good on her and what doesn't. Her body has no curves whatsoever so whenever she wears jeans and leggings, she just looks like a lego man. That lipstick color doesn't bring life to her face, but rather it brings it down even more. The lack of color on her face is honestly so depressing for a "makeup guru".
Omg I choked on my coffee with LEGO Man. Bahahahaha. I mean I actually really like Remi... i know I don’t know why! My husband can’t stand it. But yes, she could dress a little better for her body type.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

She barely does anything with her main channel. How does she still have that many subs?

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

monak wrote:She barely does anything with her main channel. How does she still have that many subs?
old/inactive accounts
BANNED

:hugs:

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

This isn't just a Remi comment, but for Black Friday why do all of her friends (mia, Tiff, Alisa, etc) and her all go to the same 5 stores. It is so repetitive and boring. Every year it is the same clothing basically and every youtuber basically shows the same clothes.

lem0nade
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lem0nade »

Is Thanksgiving a very important holiday in the States? Sorry, I don't live there but it just seemed weird to me how she was much more excited about Black Friday (when she already does so much shopping regularly) than spending time with her family for Thanksgiving.

I quite like her haul, I like how she speeds through everything she bought (even if I find some of her buys really questionable). Really hate it when Youtubers spend ages on each item and the video ends up super long.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Idk why these youtubers insist on going ham on Black Friday when they have everything already. Most of them don’t even use it to get gifts for people, they just buy themselves things. Very self absorbed

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

lem0nade wrote:Is Thanksgiving a very important holiday in the States? Sorry, I don't live there but it just seemed weird to me how she was much more excited about Black Friday (when she already does so much shopping regularly) than spending time with her family for Thanksgiving.
Yeah, Thanksgiving is pretty big in the States. I'm not surprised she's more excited about the Black Friday though. Thanksgiving is food with family and being thankful, and Black Friday is about going out and spending money, and we all know she's about spending money.

I can't believe how long it is taking her mom to finish that house. By time they finish they will move out of it. And why is Remi "So so proud" of her mom for redoing the kitchen? Why is that something to be proud about? That they had the ton of money that it must have taken to do that? That she sat and looked through catalogs for just the exact right cabinets and appliances and flooring?

And while I'm ranting, I'm so tired of her catch phrase with arm thrown out behind her and twinkly smile, "I'm soo excited, guys!" I think I would be more accepting of her if she did a few vlogs here and there about donating to needy organizations or volunteering her time to a cause. Instead it's just ALWAYS her spending money and showing off her "perfect" life. A lot of humans (and animals for that matter) don't have perfect lives and tons of cash, Remi. Show some sort of legitimate giving spirit. Maybe go Black Friday shopping and donate all purchases to women's shelters or something. Don't just go craft a stuffed dog bed at the ASPCA one day years ago and claim you volunteer there.

peachypeachy
Talker
Talker

Post by peachypeachy »

Anyone wanna fill me in on why her parents are redoing the house? I honestly don't bother finish watching her vlogs or any videos for that matter. Their house seems to be already extravagant as is and in the OC so her family is definitely well off. Doesn't surprise me that Remi was raised that way.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

I normally don't watch her main channel, but caught a bit of her black Friday haul and is she always that orange? Like her face was straight up orange against all that white.

Post by Guest »

kokopari wrote:I normally don't watch her main channel, but caught a bit of her black Friday haul and is she always that orange? Like her face was straight up orange against all that white.
There is a part of her black friday vlog where her and Leigh were standing side by side and you can tell the difference/ see how tan she has gotten. She looked almost the same colour as her hair.

skeptic_gal
Learner
Learner

Post by skeptic_gal »

I find it funny how all these gurus go ham on black friday as if they wouldn't just easily be buying all these things at regular price anyway

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

peachypeachy wrote:Anyone wanna fill me in on why her parents are redoing the house? I honestly don't bother finish watching her vlogs or any videos for that matter. Their house seems to be already extravagant as is and in the OC so her family is definitely well off. Doesn't surprise me that Remi was raised that way.

I could be totally wrong, but I thought she said her parents house was affected by the wild fires earlier this year.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

It was in her area but her actual house was not affected

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

sharkbaait wrote:It was in her area but her actual house was not affected

SORRY

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

sororitygirl123 wrote:

SORRY
Well and I feel like they've been redoing it for over 1.5 years. They were redoing it when I first found her which was over a year ago

beautylover13
Learner
Learner

Post by beautylover13 »

Her black Friday haul was insane. I felt overwhelmed by how much she got. Girl bought herself a whole new wardrobe!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

squirtlessquad wrote:
sororitygirl123 wrote:

SORRY
Well and I feel like they've been redoing it for over 1.5 years. They were redoing it when I first found her which was over a year ago

I thought they were just redoing it because they could? I'm not a fan of the colours her mum chose tbh :?
BANNED

:hugs:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I’d love to see her in some flowy, a-line dresses or skirts. All she wears are tight bodycon tops and bottoms and it just emphasizes how badly shaped she is. Her outfits are all identical.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”