Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Thanks to Epic Eyeroll
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

EpicEyeroll

Re: Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Post by EpicEyeroll »

awesome! :ele: :

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

well shit...double post-itis.
dammit amber!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

EpicEyeroll wrote:well shit...double post-itis.
dammit amber!
I just want to say tu to epic for the awesome thread title. And thank you PhantomMuse for the incredible breakdown of norms vlog muszzzz.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ya know what I think? Both these bitches deserve each other. Oh, oops,,,too much??

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Let's play what's behind the curtain?
Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.10.24 PM.png
I'm thinking that's where she has her creepy stalker time line collage altar of all the people she's obsessed with like Channon and Brye....oh and also the community laundry she shares with the other unit (looks like a duplex type set up or possible guest cottage with main house, where the owner rents out to multiple tenants) speculation folks speculation
Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 9.40.37 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Private1 wrote:Beauty Ninja is her. If you look closely, she's the ninja. Lol. That was an Amber Walter account previously. But, before that, it was for a whole other person.
Yeah I saw the girl in the header is her. Not the profile pic which is weird. Also, people please stop me of this has been mentioned. Although I participate often I only started a few weeks ago. I read the old threads but I could have easily skipped something. But, I'm seeing a shit ton of Amber Walter accounts she follows, as well as Scientology crap which made me laugh.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Hlrose wrote:
Private1 wrote:Beauty Ninja is her. If you look closely, she's the ninja. Lol. That was an Amber Walter account previously. But, before that, it was for a whole other person.
Yeah I saw the girl in the header is her. Not the profile pic which is weird. Also, people please stop me of this has been mentioned. Although I participate often I only started a few weeks ago. I read the old threads but I could have easily skipped something. But, I'm seeing a shit ton of accounts under the Amber Walter name she follows, as well as Scientology crap which made me laugh.
Sorry for the double post. The Tapatalk app will be the death of me

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:Let's play what's behind the curtain?
Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.10.24 PM.png
I'm thinking that's where she has her creepy stalker time line collage altar of all the people she's obsessed with like Channon and Brye....oh and also the community laundry she shares with the other unit (looks like a duplex type set up or possible guest cottage with main house, where the owner rents out to multiple tenants) speculation folks speculation
Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 9.40.37 PM.png
I was thinking the same. It is a duplex of some sort.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Ya know what I think? Both these bitches deserve each other. Oh, oops,,,too much??

which bitches......ummm Norm and Channon? or Norm,Norm,not so Norm,Norm on meds, Norm not on meds, Norm with hair and makup, unkept Norm,Mama Bug Norm,dotting Step mom Norm,suzy homemaker Norm, award wining author Norm,signing goose Norm.....ya know these bitches as in Norm-Syble

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Ya know what I think? Both these bitches deserve each other. Oh, oops,,,too much??

which bitches......ummm Norm and Channon? or Norm,Norm,not so Norm,Norm on meds, Norm not on meds, Norm with hair and makup, unkept Norm,Mama Bug Norm,dotting Step mom Norm,suzy homemaker Norm, award wining author Norm,signing goose Norm.....ya know these bitches as in Norm-Syble
Gotcha! Right now,I am trying to make sure it is ok for me to be on this thread in the first place. [KISSING FACE WITH CLOSED EYES]

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

WHAT? trying to figure out if it's ok for you to be on this thread?
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
PhantomMuse wrote:

Gotcha! Right now,I am trying to make sure it is ok for me to be on this thread in the first place. [KISSING FACE WITH CLOSED EYES]

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:WHAT? trying to figure out if it's ok for you to be on this thread?
PhantomMuse wrote:

Yeah,not sure if it is ok for me to be here yet,,,waiting for a response from hoih,but, I got some shit to share.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Well that's crazy.....if you go then I'm going to just read and not post....I was there that night you turned red and I really didn't see some unforgivable behavior.....there has been plenty of over the top messes on this thread that are repeat offenders....it destroys the thread for pages and sometimes drags out a few day's......IMO it should have never happen, but it did and then you came back and if they were going to yank the plug and turn you red again then they should have done it within the first hour not a week later.
You have my vote to stay so thats 1 also I'm sure I may have an alter ego so were at 2 votes

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Hlrose wrote:
Yeah I saw the girl in the header is her. Not the profile pic which is weird. Also, people please stop me of this has been mentioned. Although I participate often I only started a few weeks ago. I read the old threads but I could have easily skipped something. But, I'm seeing a shit ton of Amber Walter accounts she follows, as well as Scientology crap which made me laugh.
Definitely,scientology,. Just another name for,,,I AM.

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Here are my thoughts on her current living situation... she moved possibly to evade more server or more possibly because Jason and the kids don't want that crazy drama living with them as he is already dealing with his own drama and doesn't need something else to add against him. But I think maybe he and the kids still visit her, or just the kids. I know it sounds crazy but I honestly think she formed a bond with his girls, they're probably the only people on the planet she acts normal to, and I think because of this he won't deny her seeing them. I've known friends of friends in a similar situation as this... a mom of two kids is having a rough patch with her boyfriend but she doesn't deny him visiting her kids because he had formed a bond with them.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Ghostlikecharm wrote:Here are my thoughts on her current living situation... she moved possibly to evade more server or more possibly because Jason and the kids don't want that crazy drama living with them as he is already dealing with his own drama and doesn't need something else to add against him. But I think maybe he and the kids still visit her, or just the kids. I know it sounds crazy but I honestly think she formed a bond with his girls, they're probably the only people on the planet she acts normal to, and I think because of this he won't deny her seeing them. I've known friends of friends in a similar situation as this... a mom of two kids is having a rough patch with her boyfriend but she doesn't deny him visiting her kids because he had formed a bond with them.
That's plauseable.....however there are 2 legal birth parents and I would think both have to agree on who is around those 2 girls......I'm doubting the mother Alexa who posted Nanny job wanted, along with Sunday school teacher as part of her experience, would agree to Norm being around her girls after seeing the kids splashed all over on youtube and used to make a creepy Prequil to the Lemon cronicles

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:
Ghostlikecharm wrote:Here are my thoughts on her current living situation... she moved possibly to evade more server or more possibly because Jason and the kids don't want that crazy drama living with them as he is already dealing with his own drama and doesn't need something else to add against him. But I think maybe he and the kids still visit her, or just the kids. I know it sounds crazy but I honestly think she formed a bond with his girls, they're probably the only people on the planet she acts normal to, and I think because of this he won't deny her seeing them. I've known friends of friends in a similar situation as this... a mom of two kids is having a rough patch with her boyfriend but she doesn't deny him visiting her kids because he had formed a bond with them.
That's plauseable.....however there are 2 legal birth parents and I would think both have to agree on who is around those 2 girls......I'm doubting the mother Alexa who posted Nanny job wanted, along with Sunday school teacher as part of her experience, would agree to Norm being around her girls after seeing the kids splashed all over on youtube and used to make a creepy Prequil to the Lemon cronicles
Okay,back in.Wow,that was creepy. Guess I have been approved. Let's get this party started!!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

PhantomMuse wrote:
Okay,back in.Wow,that was creepy. Guess I have been approved. Let's get this party started!!

WTF I was just writing my messy ass atrocious long winded run on sentance exit speach!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

There should be no more concerns about being served,she has been served.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”