True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kendall Rae

Post by DramaticBateman »

inexhaustible wrote:
kbisme wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am
Oh wow a video about Elizabeth Holmes. Another topic that she can just watch a documentary about and regurgitate for a video
MTE!! She is 2 months too late to cover Holmes/Theranos. Also, she is looking extra haggard in this video. How does she have this many subscribers? Her videos are absolute shit and her editing sucks. She also can't pronounce words correctly. That one time she said Henry the Fifth "HENRY VEE". I lost my shit.
Omg I remember that. She probably blamed her dyslexia lol no Kendall you’re just dumb.

Her editing has always annoyed me. It’s like every sentence is it’s own cut and the video is so choppy. Again, I’m sure she would blame her dyslexia. She has a health-related excuse for everything.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

inexhaustible wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:51 am
kbisme wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am
Oh wow a video about Elizabeth Holmes. Another topic that she can just watch a documentary about and regurgitate for a video
MTE!! She is 2 months too late to cover Holmes/Theranos. Also, she is looking extra haggard in this video. How does she have this many subscribers? Her videos are absolute shit and her editing sucks. She also can't pronounce words correctly. That one time she said Henry the Fifth "HENRY VEE". I lost my shit.
:rofl:

I find it hilarious that she likes to point out that she didn't get along with Josh's family because they're religious yet, he has mentioned that they are scholars.

Kendall, maybe they don't like you because you're stupid.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Did she actually say this about Josh's parents in her videos? Cause damn, that would be rude .

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

keke3333 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:18 pm
Did she actually say this about Josh's parents in her videos? Cause damn, that would be rude .
Yes, it was on their Podcast about education. She mentions that they did not approve their relationship because they are religious and also something about them not wanting to help Josh pay for college.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’ve never been as interested in Kendall as I have since the bunnies came into the picture. She’s the worst but I’m emotionally invested in those little thing.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

YOU KNOW WHAT DRIVES ME INSANE? Kendall gets all her video content from ABC's show 2020. Every single video. Not only does she extract clips from ABC's content but she tells the stories in the EXACT chronological order which means she puts almost ZERO effort in her research and she's copying the research of others instead of doing it on her own and seeking out multiple sources. It's not quite plagiarism but it definitely is lazy.

If you want to watch well researched true crime and missing persons cases, I'd suggest checking out Danelle Hallan or Stephanie Harlowe.

Danelle does extremely researched "Where is" videos that span over 40 minutes, is extremely respectful to the family, doesn't post sad or scary music in the background. She does 'solved' videos, she does "What happened to" videos and she's even covered a few conspiracy theory or unsolved mystery videos. All well researched, you can tell she spends more than just one day compiling all the research from multiple sources, she even brings up conflicting information to cover her bases.

Stephanie Harlow does A LOT of research. She's extremely well informed about everything she talks about. She gives so much research that sometimes her true crime videos span between 3 one hour segments. You can tell she grabs some of her content from true crime daily but she's definitely brought light to information that even True crime daily managed to leave out. She's great

Hell, even JOSH has more original content.

I understand ABC 2020 is a great show and all but she's basically picking her content out of the TWO seasons ABC 2020 has on Hulu (season 41 and 40 or season 41 and 42). It would be different if she was purchasing older episodes and bringing light to older true crime cases (because there's 40 something seasons!) But instead she's literally regurgitating already accessible content to her viewers.

Just something I noticed that's extremely annoying about Kendall. How can you invite a family member of a victim to your platform and make them share their story in a video that span over 13-17 minutes while you're doing all the talking and occasionally flipping to the family member to say 2 things throughout the entire video

It's wrong.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

YOU KNOW WHAT DRIVES ME INSANE? Kendall gets all her video content from ABC's show 2020. Every single video. Not only does she extract clips from ABC's content but she tells the stories in the EXACT chronological order which means she puts almost ZERO effort in her research and she's copying the research of others instead of doing it on her own and seeking out multiple sources. It's not quite plagiarism but it definitely is lazy.

If you want to watch well researched true crime and missing persons cases, I'd suggest checking out Danelle Hallan or Stephanie Harlowe.

Danelle does extremely researched "Where is" videos that span over 40 minutes, is extremely respectful to the family, doesn't post sad or scary music in the background. She does 'solved' videos, she does "What happened to" videos and she's even covered a few conspiracy theory or unsolved mystery videos. All well researched, you can tell she spends more than just one day compiling all the research from multiple sources, she even brings up conflicting information to cover her bases.

Stephanie Harlow does A LOT of research. She's extremely well informed about everything she talks about. She gives so much research that sometimes her true crime videos span between 3 one hour segments. You can tell she grabs some of her content from true crime daily but she's definitely brought light to information that even True crime daily managed to leave out. She's great

I understand ABC 2020 is a great show and all but she's basically picking her content out of the TWO seasons ABC 2020 has on Hulu (season 41 and 40 or season 41 and 42). It would be different if she was purchasing older episodes and bringing light to older true crime cases (because there's 40 something seasons!) But instead she's literally regurgitating already accessible content to her viewers.

Just something I noticed that's extremely annoying about Kendall. How can you invite a family member of a victim to your platform and make them share their story in a video that span over 13-17 minutes while you're doing all the talking and occasionally flipping to the family member to say 2 things throughout the entire video

It's wrong.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

I like Eleanor Neale, but she's very similar to Kendall. She does make it clear at the beginning of each video where she got her research.

TallLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by TallLemonade »

I actually prefer josh to Kendall atm. He seems a lot more down to earth from what I’ve gathered from the podcasts, whereas she comes across up tight, condescending and just overall a negative attitude. Lots of times I’ve listened to podcast on subjects I’ve watched, for example the staircase killer documentary on Netflix and she gets her facts muddled up and says incorrect information, and I know this from just watching one Netflix documentary. I think it’s really bad, especially for people who have never heard of topics there talking about, as people may now believe wrong information based on her incorrect facts.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

I agree with all of the above. You can tell her research is minimal and the editing is not top either. I prefer Josh as well, but if you look at his Twitter feed you'll realise he has an obsession with weed. I understand that weed can help with chronic pain, but he has no chronic pain, except Kendall who is definitely a pain in the ass... But from what I know, smoking weed all the time can't be great for your brain.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

keke3333 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:44 am
I agree with all of the above. You can tell her research is minimal and the editing is not top either. I prefer Josh as well, but if you look at his Twitter feed you'll realise he has an obsession with weed. I understand that weed can help with chronic pain, but he has no chronic pain, except Kendall who is definitely a pain in the ass... But from what I know, smoking weed all the time can't be great for your brain.
Does Josh even make videos anymore? All I seem to see is the podcast.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:52 am
keke3333 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:44 am
Does Josh even make videos anymore? All I seem to see is the podcast.
It's just the podcast now but he does seem to do all the research and leads every topic that they talk about. Kendall just sits there vaping, drinking coffee, texting, looking at her laptop and saying mmhmm, wait, what?

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Oh, and doing her nails

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Don't forget adding snarky, condescending comments towards not only Josh, but even towards their own damn audience. Because apparently having a different opinion than her makes you a brain dead idiot. As does mispronouncing a word, even by accident. Oh but she can do it and you can't call her out because she's dyslexic guyz!!!

I hate that stupid voice she does when she's trying to be a smart ass with her "Oh wow the government spies on us? No, really? I had no idea!! Like durrrrr! Come on people! Wake the fuck up!! Smell the fucking coffee! Be fucking open fucking minded! For fucking fucks sake man fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!" Their overuse of the word fuck is almost as cringey as them using "woke" unironically. These two nut jobs are a little too "woke" and I really think it's time for a nap. Preferably in a padded room and with a straight jacket on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Every time she says “no shit Sherlock” I audibly cringe. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say that since 5th grade. Her hostile sarcasm is annoying af. She’s too dumb to be this condescending.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

I honestly used to watch her videos whenever I wanted the BARE MINIMUM about a topic and only had 15 minutes to get the BARE MINIMUM.

Her research is sooooo bad. I'm not even sure how she graduated from college. It's basically her regurgitating someone else's work OR nitpicking what she personally finds interesting and leaves out other core information

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Happy_one wrote:
swtgurl wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:15 am

It's wrong.

I like JOSH.
I like Josh too... I thought he was slow until I went and checked out his channel and noticed he actually knows what he's talking about. Her mannerisms when it comes to him made me think he was slow or handicapped or something but I'm starting to realize that's just how she talks to people

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Funny thing about kendall is: she wont take what we're saying as constructive criticism. It's all just hate to her. Funny thing I'd I ACTUALLY LIKED HER until my town had a huge snowstorm and I downloaded all their podcasts off of spotify and realized she's condescending and doesn't even know what she's talking about half the time!

The podcast is basically her throwing her 2 cents in talking about topics she did NO RESEARCH ON talking about things she knows NOTHING about. While Josh tries to throw in some facts here and there so this bitch doesnt completely derail the entire podcast with her misinformed nonsense

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

swtgurl wrote:Funny thing about kendall is: she wont take what we're saying as constructive criticism. It's all just hate to her. Funny thing I'd I ACTUALLY LIKED HER until my town had a huge snowstorm and I downloaded all their podcasts off of spotify and realized she's condescending and doesn't even know what she's talking about half the time!

The podcast is basically her throwing her 2 cents in talking about topics she did NO RESEARCH ON talking about things she knows NOTHING about. While Josh tries to throw in some facts here and there so this bitch doesnt completely derail the entire podcast with her misinformed nonsense

I feel like most of us on her gg thread come from a similar position. We didn’t start off disliking her. We were fans until she got lazy, self-righteous, and “””woke”””

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Nobody ever takes GG posts as anything other than hate because they're too far up their own ass to realize most people here used to be FANS. The way YouTubers talk about GG you'd think it's the most horrible place on Earth. Maybe I'm biased, but I've seen way worse on other gossip sites.

Like most of you, I also used to actually enjoy Kendall's videos. Though my opinion on Josh is always fluctuating. When he quit his job for youtube, I couldn't stand him and thought he was an idiot. The podcast made me realize though that HE'S the brains of the duo. Like someone else said, Kendall made it seem like he was slow or something with her constant putdowns. I know she thinks we're all dumb and can't understand their humor within their marriage, but I don't want to understand. I don't want to understand thinking it's normal to constantly put your partner down even as a "joke". Between yourselves ok, cool, I guess. But to the public? CONSTANTLY?? I just don't see the love in publicly humiliating your partner and covering it up as a "joke".

Maybe I really am taking it too personally, because being talked down to is one of my biggest pet peeves. It's just never made sense to me how someone who's supposedly dyslexic has to mockingly correct the smallest mistakes. It's funny though that Kendall can dish it out 24/7 but can't take it. She's quick to pull the dyslexic card and make Josh seem like an asshole if he ever tries to give her a taste of her own medicine. But if it's all jokes, why get butthurt Kendall? You say we don't understand the "playful banter" in your relationship but apparently neither do you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Kendall Rae”