Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 22

bopma
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 22

Post by bopma »

"If you're living paycheck to paycheck, that's not a way to live." WOW. For some people, like myself, that's the only way they can live so fuck you Kayla. I'm done with her.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

She's not going to move. She will look at some apartments for vlog footage and that's it. She did this same shit last year. :roll:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

It sounded like she read an article on Pinterest about moving when she was trying to give "advice on apartment hunting." Take a shot every time she says amenities lol...as if this girl is ever gonna leave her apartment. I agree with whoever else said she won't move, unless her parents cut her allowance down. And she can't live in NoHo because it's too far away. FROM WHAT? Girl. You'd think she actually got out of her house more than a once a week. I can see her moving into the same complex as Brandon and Haley, if she does go somewhere else.

"I need to move for more creativity" "I need someplace with better lighting" BITCH, SHUT UP. She's so pretentious. I wonder how it feels to live in an alternate reality.

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Her comment about living paycheck to paycheck yikes.... She's so delusional and when she says stupid pretentious shit like that it makes it so easy to hate her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

More like she can't live in noho because it's too expensive

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

She's trying to sound like such an la expert but she doesn't know shit

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Also I hate it when youtubers act like they HAVE to move bc their lease is up. You can just renew your lease and make your life easier. We all know that Kayla is going to film the same sit down videos no matter where she is. So her excuse to move for inspiration is bs

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

Inspiration for what? If this bitch wants inspiration how about she walks outside instead of being locked up! Inspiration is just a drive away. And that comment about living paycheck to paycheck? Just because people havent been coddled and spoon fed like this fugly turtle doesnt make them any less. You dont live paycheck to paycheck because your parents pay for your bills! I also agree with who ever said she went to see an astrologist because she wants an easy route to success (also i think visiting an astrologist or psychic is usually frowned upon in christianity/catholicism because you shouldnt be using mediums to help yourself but god. But tbh i dont think kayla is religious because she doesnt seem like she attends church other than bible study.) The only route shes heading to is mediocrity. Yes many of us are living paycheck to paycheck buts its a sacrifice to eventually live a better life.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I can't imagine that she will be able to afford a nicer apartment than what she has now. The rent prices in LA are ridiculous right now, and have definitely increased from even just a couple years ago. The apt she has now, even in the shittiest area of Noho, probably goes for somewhere around $1,400-1,600. Her videos only get like 10k views on average...this girl is broke af and definitely just living off her parents. Her content sucks and her channel is clearly not growing, so I can't believe she's not worried about her future or what she should do. :? Her parents need to cut her off and tell her to get it together. They're just wasting money supporting her living in LA doing absolutely nothing and going nowhere.
I think she would do better with a roommate. More affordable and she wouldn't be so isolated with nothing to do and no one to talk to. Her planning spending out entire days to clean out a little table or a closet is pathetic and sad. She needs to live with someone with a normal job and with a normal perception of reality. She's in her own little delusional bubble. It's unhealthy.

mikejones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mikejones »

She needs to get a 9 to 5 or at least a part time job like The Fashion Citizen, so she can see how it is in the real world and get some extra money. Maybe she'll become more relateable seeing what a real "struggle" is.

mikejones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mikejones »

On Snapchat she said she's going to post a vlog every other day, probably to make more money for the move but she's to lazy to commit to vlogging everyday so she made it every other day.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I can't imagine what she would vlog about every other day, aside from the same mundane shit you guys always complain about. A daily vlog is a TERRIBLE idea for the turtle. She literally does nothing. How many times can you watch the same "What I ate today" video??? Even the title sounds stupid.

I get watching the train wreck, but even on a train wreck level she's soooooooo boring. Like, HRH is a total c*nt, and she also does the same three things over and over--but--her psycho behavior is kind of entertaining. I just fast-forward through her jewelry shit--don't care. You got my view ho, not gonna buy your cheap-looking tacky shit.

Kayla turtle just isn't interesting, much less entertaining. I think we should calendar a follow-up just to see what she's doing at age 25 and compare that to what she's doing now. Any predictions?

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Kayla at 25.. Will still have under 250,000 subscribers, will still be degree less, she moved back home and will make some lame excuse about how LA is toxic. The only nice thing I can think of is she might have a boyfriend.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ The jewelry plug in every video is always the worst part, sometimes it goes on for like ten minutes lol.

And IA about the roommate in terms of not being lonely and savings money, but Kayla is a brat when she doesn't get her way so I don't see that working, I feel like she'd constantly be annoyed by the smallest things. I mean, she couldn't even share a space with her dog lol. it's not like she's an only child and has never lived with other people so I don't know where that comes from, it'd do her some good to learn how to live with someone, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone lol

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Not a good look, Turtle. Cropping the top of your head only makes the tragedy more obvious.

The finger on the lips... Cold sore?

Stupid title, as per usual.

Eyebrows--too easy.

Has she always had bags under her eyes???

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

^^^I think shes covering her face to cover her double chin.

Kayla has settled for nothing but mediocrity. Just observing her physically you can tell (skin, double chin, wig, puffy face) She also keeps making excuses for her lack of creative content. "When i move to an apartment with better lighting i will be more inspired and creative" just like when she got a new camera, "ill be able to vlog better footage" or getting her macbook "i can edit better videos" Its just excuse after excuse for her to blame her lack of creativity and better content on an outside source such as cameras,laptops, & setting. Turtle, the problem isnt your location or equipment for lack of better quality videos/success, its YOU. Read that again, YOU. Maybe its time that you consider this again as your so called career and get another job or go to school.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

babyshade
Stalker
Stalker

Post by babyshade »

I love how y'all call her turtle my cousin and I call her Mrs. Potato head

wordydaysjazzynights
Debater
Debater

Post by wordydaysjazzynights »

While I do agree that living paycheck to paycheck isn't ideal, I don't think she knows enough about LA to give moving advice. Her lifestyle doesn't bother me honestly; I just don't understand why she thinks it's interesting.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

I've stopped watching her for the most part unless she does something utterly idiotic. I just find her so vapid and uninteresting that it's a waste of my time. She's not improving and at this point will probably just have an average life with an average looking boyfriend and be average. She's made literally nothing of her time in L.A. which is so sad to me. You have college students like Amy (Vagabond Youth) who go to school full time and travel, socialize, and live more than Kayla. THAT is inspiring and shows actual dedication to a job.

I don't understand how her parents just let her do this? Maybe they are super liberal and have this idea that she is "finding herself" or whatever, but shit. If my kid was going out every single weekend and doing jackshit during the week I would be mortified. It's obviously they will keep coddling her until she's in her 30s :roll:
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

pinklemonade1734
Talker
Talker

Post by pinklemonade1734 »

wordydaysjazzynights wrote:Isn't it frowned upon to dabble with astrology and astrologers as a Christian? I know reading horoscopes is one thing, but seeing an astrologer to predict your future is usually a no-no. I think this chick is just confused and wants to be led to success without putting in the work.
It depends how strict you are tbh. I grew up in a very very strict christian household and a lot of things were prohibited. Any type of astrology including horoscopes were frowned upon. You were supposed to turn to God if you had a problem or whatever. It was considered extremely offensive if you believed those predications and you wouldn't be saved. Have to quickly point out that most strict Christians will not celebrate christmas either due to it's pagan origins. I am not as religious anymore but the way someone practices can and even should be personal even if it doesn't make sense lol.
fairydust wrote:I've stopped watching her for the most part unless she does something utterly idiotic. I just find her so vapid and uninteresting that it's a waste of my time. She's not improving and at this point will probably just have an average life with an average looking boyfriend and be average.
I've pretty much stopped watching her too. Nothing interesting has happened or will ever happen to her. It amazes me how she has absolutely no self-awareness. At least she she would be watchable if she was a nice person. But nope, she is ugly on the inside and ugly on the out.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”