Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Mia_2015
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by Mia_2015 »

I was just think about how insane Amber has been acting & then I started thinking/wondering how Amanda Bynes is doing... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

Valerie Valentine wrote:HEY AMBLUR
you might wanna change your description on the "WORST TRIP EVER" video if you want it to match the title ya know? since you get lots of time to read here.
i think i just heard her scream.... Image

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

Mia_2015 wrote:I was just think about how insane Amber has been acting & then I started thinking/wondering how Amanda Bynes is doing... Lol

Me too!!!!! And The guy from creed...remember that shit??

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

Mia_2015 wrote:I was just think about how insane Amber has been acting & then I started thinking/wondering how Amanda Bynes is doing... Lol

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

Fuck_Off_Amber
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuck_Off_Amber »

OMG hahahahhaha so funny the other day I was driving and randomly as thinking about creed my mom used to really like them. Then I thought wtf happened to that guy?

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 12.31.16 AM.png
well here we go in her on words and in print.........the rest of the vid is very interesting.....look fast before its gone

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

Hahah! The guy from Creed lives in my area. He's a real nutjob. He's seems to have chilled out lately.

Didn't he say he was a CIA agent or something? We wil hear that from Amber next. "Um guys, I'm actually a CIA agent, this whole thing has been a deep undercover operation. Like are you kidding me?!" :rofl:
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

PhantomMuse wrote:that video she total is describing all of this behavior........I wonder who this girl was because she was calling Amber out back in May...and yes the scorpion sting vid was BS and I believe she did confide in this girl that her book was just made up. Girl I'm sure your out there....raise your hand Amber can't damage control here by deleting she can only send a link to her books for a free read hoping we will read it and feel sorry for her life of misery and abuse.
I'm trying to remember her name..... Shoot! but she "literally" deleted everything and disappeared! Laura cassidy??

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 12.41.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 12.41.20 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

The31YearLie
Learner
Learner

Post by The31YearLie »

PhantomMuse wrote:
Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 12.31.16 AM.png
well here we go in her on words and in print.........the rest of the vid is very interesting.....look fast before its gone

WOOOOOOW. WTF. :rofl:

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

SmallRabbit wrote:And Scott stapp from creed was on a bad mix of I think pain killers and alcohol and being bipolar(I'm assuming untreated then) and is better now I believe?

Edit* I think if Amber would detox pills and drinking it would make a world of difference too:/

"My name is Rod, and I like to party."
Yeah I think he's straightened out now and recently talked about his bipolar disorder.

If Amber is as pilled out as we all think, getting clean would definitely solve some issues. Addicts will do anything for a fix, which would explain the stealing. Not saying that's the reason she did it, just makes sense if she's hooked on pills.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Valerie Valentine
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerie Valentine »

Guys, I think I found Amber's college. It's actually is a law school and it wouldn't be a surprise if she just took Snaps around the place and inside pretending that she went there.
EDITED: Here's the site: https://www.law.asu.edu
Last edited by Valerie Valentine on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

4chan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4chan »

I heard Amanda has improved a lot and she regularly attends classes at FIDM for product development.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”