LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 13

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 13

Post by delaneyanne28 »

Lindsey was awful in the evolution video. The monotone way she was speaking gave off the impression that she was trying to act really chill and cool. I mean who isn't embarrassed of how they dressed/acted in middle school/high school but we all know Lindsey has actually gone downhill since then. LA has gotten to her blocky head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

Lindsey was awful in the evolution video. The monotone way she was speaking gave off the impression that she was trying to act really chill and cool. I mean who isn't embarrassed of how they dressed/acted in middle school/high school but we all know Lindsey has actually gone downhill since then. LA has gotten to her blocky head.

acorn94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by acorn94 »

delaneyanne28 wrote:Lindsey was awful in the evolution video. The monotone way she was speaking gave off the impression that she was trying to act really chill and cool. I mean who isn't embarrassed of how they dressed/acted in middle school/high school but we all know Lindsey has actually gone downhill since then. LA has gotten to her blocky head.

Yeah, it's like she thought she needed to defend her old self instead of just laugh about it? Meghan said she dressed preppy and she said something like "nah, just girly." And she felt the need to blame the preppy style on people in their area having that style.
I just noticed she's barely over a million subscribers, I hope it doesn't go below a million because she'll probably come out with another break down video if it does.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

Anybody know where her loft is? It's gorgeous! Idk if we are allowed to ask that here but I feel like its been posted before I love her building

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she's doing vlogmas, she uploaded a haul, and she's selling stuff on depop again? money must be tight.

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

When did she start opening up about her drug use at festivals? Doing so on Periscope now. Didn't know if this was recent or not.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

berrysweetheart wrote:When did she start opening up about her drug use at festivals? Doing so on Periscope now. Didn't know if this was recent or not.
i forget if she did, but meghan mentioned it and how she has acid/weed/drugs/etc blocked from her comments with the spam filters so no one can point it out during that interview they did.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

lydiasbennett wrote:
berrysweetheart wrote:When did she start opening up about her drug use at festivals? Doing so on Periscope now. Didn't know if this was recent or not.
i forget if she did, but meghan mentioned it and how she has acid/weed/drugs/etc blocked from her comments with the spam filters so no one can point it out during that interview they did.
I believe it was the podcast they were a guest on, the jumper one

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

what did she say about it?

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

noragrets wrote:
what did she say about it?
I don't think I caught the beginning, but people were asking her a lot of questions about it and she answered a few. Like how often she did drugs at festivals (she said it depends, sometimes she likes to be more sober and sometimes she doesn't), if she's ever had a bad trip (she said she's had a couple), how she feels about psychedelics (she thinks of them seperately than drugs or something like that), and like what she'd recommend (she told them to research before they take anything). She shut it down after all that because she didn't want to get banned from periscope.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

so how many days of vlogmas do you think she'll get through before needing a well deserved break? :rofl:

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

Anyone else notice she pierced one of her nips?
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

chandlerfaith
Learner
Learner

Post by chandlerfaith »

gugogi16 wrote:Anyone else notice she pierced one of her nips?
probably couldn't afford to get the other one done..
I love nipple piercings, and i love mine, but only having one is really weird to me

jessicamelgar3
Learner
Learner

Post by jessicamelgar3 »

Comical how she labeled it as 'never worn' while posting a photo of herself wearing the shirt with no bra on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

"never worn, but tried on with no bra on to take pictures in instead of just taking a picture of it hanging up"

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

She looks like a '90s hooker in her latest vlog.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

So she and Meghan both registered their horribly trained dogs as emotional support dogs...just so they can save money on flights and bring them in ubers. They're terrible people.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

squirtlessquad wrote:So she and Meghan both registered their horribly trained dogs as emotional support dogs...just so they can save money on flights and bring them in ubers. They're terrible people.

Haven't watch their latest vlogs so I don't know the details on how they registered, but all registrations besides actual prescriptions are a scam. They are so fucking stupid (for a lot of reasons). I work with pet and service dogs as a trainer and they are terrible owners.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

xkiwilava wrote: Haven't watch their latest vlogs so I don't know the details on how they registered, but all registrations besides actual prescriptions are a scam. They are so fucking stupid (for a lot of reasons). I work with pet and service dogs as a trainer and they are terrible owners.
Sorry, I don't have any pets so I clearly don't know anything, but what makes them terrible owners? I always thought they seemed like way better owners than some other youtubers, like Arden Rose who literally had a kitten for like a week and then got rid of it.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

swolepunkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by swolepunkin »

I honestly don't know who Lindsey Hughes is anymore. I graduated the same year as her (2013), she's almost exactly a year older than I am and throughout highschool I loved watching her videos. They used to be so entertaining and I would get so fricken excited when she'd post. She was such an insipiration when it came to beauty and fashion. Now three years since we've graduated, she is such a bum. How in the fuck can she complain about her life being so "hard" and that she is busy all the time. HOW!?!!! Recently she posted videos, and started vlogmas and started doing that depop thing...money tight Lindsey? probably since you just sit in your loft apartment shopping or getting high at some retarded festival. I am 21 and I work for the state of Minnesota...I drive a BMW...I have a mortgage to pay for, I have an actual degree. I am stressed out of my fucking mind and do I bitch about it? No because I wasn't handed everything like you. It's called hardwork Miss. Hughes. It is called getting off your ass and going out into the world to find a real job. Youtube can be a job, ONLY IF YOU STAY DEDICATED AND STOP ACTING LIKE A DAMN ROBOT. Her vlogs are so boring, like come on. They are all in her apartment, she never fricken leaves.

I better stop before I get even nastier,

good day all.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”