Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush »

Because dressing like a classy, neat, woman in her late 30's is overrated guys!!

It's all about looking immature, buying expensive shit that will probably end up in a closet amongst other things, frying your hair to the brightest-loudest color you can find to fit in and wear pancake makeup to look orange until your skin breaks out.

She definitely comes here. Image

HI KANDEE!!! Fuck You!!! Have a nice day!!!

JewlesNC
Learner
Learner

Post by JewlesNC »

PunkLush wrote:Image

Because dressing like a classy, neat, woman in her late 30's is overrated guys!!

It's all about looking immature, buying expensive shit that will probably end up in a closet amongst other things, frying your hair to the brightest-loudest color you can find to fit in and wear pancake makeup to look orange until your skin breaks out.

She definitely comes here.

HI KANDEE!!! Fuck You!!! Have a nice day!!!
The thing is: she's relatively tiny (even if she's in terrible shape) and she could look REALLY nice in a LOT of things. Instead she finds the loudest trendiest garbage because she's so desperate to still be 20. YOU'RE 37 GIRL.
"I bought this myself!"

chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater

Post by chatteryteeth »

PunkLush wrote:She's still pimping out that pop art transformation video today, I finally decided to watch it entirely. Well, while all of her followers are "ohhhh, ahhhhh, so talented" I'm over here like, EWW!! What the FUCK is wrong with the right side of her face?!!' Please tell me someone else noticed this!

Her skin is so BAD!! I was so distracted by the bare side of her face that I missed the whole left side she was -transforming- No wonder she packs on the makeup on the daily. I mean, she shouldn't, her skin is probably breaking out because she does overdo it. But damn. She does this to herself, right?

ImageImageImage
Looks like she had a chemical peel? I think sometimes you can break out after that. Or, sometimes my own skin has a red, ruddy appearance after a night of generous drinking. I do NOT believe that she doesn't drink and it WILL show up in your skin. She probably does adderall too and that's why she is all hyper and spastic.
Punklush, we all know she doesn't actually do makeup on anyone? Just herself! lol
Obviously Kandee does read here, I just posted a few days ago about how hideous her clothing is and how juvenile she dresses. Bitch buy some black yoga pants, cute top, and call it a day. No need to walk around like F21 threw up all over your ratchet ass.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Someone wake her up and remind her that she's 37, a mother of 4 kids (one is an adult) has been married & divorced twice, is about to get married for the 3rd time with a 20 something kid with no steady income.

I mean, hello! To add insult to injury, she feels as if she has to dress like teenager. She must wake up every morning (when she does sleep) and think she's a joke. Look at her, she doesn't take anything seriously. She probably adapted that IDGAF persona because she can't believe it herself. In reality I know she does care what people think of her, it's so obvious as well.

She's such a lost person. I agree with some here when they say there's a breakdown/meltdown in the near future. Hope she shaves off that clown hair!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

PunkLush wrote:
enchantedapril wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?
Yup, ever since he's had unlimited access to Kandee cash, he's been eating like crazy. They eat out all the time! That shit is bound to catch up to them. The choices in food Koala makes, ugh. Junk food addict if you ask me.
THAT'S why he couldn't work out for long in the hotel gym and was bitching about only having juice for breakfast. Here's a hint Michael: You crashed during your gym session because of all the sugar and crap you eat and going for crepes afterwards with that choice of toppings was the dumbest, most counter-productive thing you could've done. :roll:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

JewlesNC wrote:Kandee's Latest Instagram:

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
The more I learn about her the more I feel really, really sorry for her kids.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker

Missfit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Missfit »

Wow she had changed so much since her "I drink lots of water- no coffee or alcohol" skincare video.....She used to look so nice and blog about organic food, cloth diaper, home birth, natural lifestyle etc. Her persona is so bizarre now and her voice is different in every video??? I can't stand her BF (although I like his siblings) I think that whole thing got out of control fast. I Could see how he'd be really funny and stuff at first when you're only seeing him once in a while but after watching some of his vlogs he's so annoying! He always makes fun of her too and is so rude ugh. When he proposed she was probably like "oh shit." needless to say I am no longer a fan of hers I honestly feel bad for them. It seems like a shallow existence.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Gaige wrote:

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
She has a spray can phone case while her son Jordan has real spray cans stashed in his room ImageImageImage

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree should be their new saying instead of "You're the apple of my eye, but the carrot of me" ImageImageImage
Last edited by PunkLush on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

PunkLush wrote:
Gaige wrote:

She has a spray can phone case while we son Jordan has real spray cans stashed in his room

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Should be their new saying instead of "You're the apple of my eye, but the carrot of me"
Mother and son tag team!

KJ and JJJ Frm R Hse 2 urs 2k15 :rofl:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Gaige wrote:
Mother and son tag team!

KJ and JJJ Frm R Hse 2 urs 2k15 :rofl:
ImageImageImageImage

Momma Shannon enables Kandee,
Kandee enables Jordan

That family is screwed.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Has she ever had an actual, paid job that isn't her whoring herself/her kids out on the internet and bullshitting about being a "celebrity makeup artist"?

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

@DirtyMelodies "Soon, his face is gonna be shaped like a crepe, too."

I love you for this. :respekt: <3 <3 <3

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Gaige wrote:Has she ever had an actual, paid job that isn't her whoring herself/her kids out on the internet and bullshitting about being a "celebrity makeup artist"?
Once upon a time I think- back before Jordan or when Jordan was a baby so like 18 years ago. I remember she said something about poor me, end of the world boo hoo waitress job. Like she was throwing shade to people who do that every day and take pride in an honest living smh. Image God only knows what professional job she's ever held down her resume is a mysterious hidden wonder because she doesn't have one to speak of....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

There are so many new things in this thread that I want to comment on, dang you vacation for making my 'cold heart' forget to keep updated on the kandee trainwreck! I wanted to post real quick though before they disappear. ......those that follow her on snapchat. .....what the hell is up with her voice currently? She sounds COMPLETELY different. Must of been a rough week in NYC if ya know what I mean..
We are men of action; Lies do not become us

nicolesey
Talker
Talker

Post by nicolesey »

this contouring video had the best comments lol not even one positive one Image
*blurred out/ covered names and pictures because im not sure on the rule about that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JewlesNC
Learner
Learner

Post by JewlesNC »

You guys, I just don't even know where to start:

"I bought this myself!"

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

Halloween: Is she getting sloppy with her lies, hoping her fans wont call her out? Just that holier than thou that she thinks she can preach one thing and do the polar opposite and its all fine and good?
@punklush : I don't know how on earth you find these epic gems of videos kankan has been in but they are gold! The fools gold of course though lol As it has been said before, she cant act to save her life, she just needs to stop. Sadly i also lost brain cells through that video but the laugh factor of it makes it worth it. Also in regards to that super mom video and her hitting someone with a car, @honestcritic i had the exact same thought.
@Gaige, your term for michael 'immature drip', idk why but it had me rolling so thank you for that! :tu: You mentioned Michael's $18 crepes, which reminded me that yesterday kandee posted a pic to snapchat about a $10 bag of M&M's she had in her hotel room. Guess she's over playing the poor struggling single mom card?
@4leaflover : The whole not trusting anyone that doesn't love animals, I agree whole heartedly with that. That always struck me as odd, it didn't match the personality she was always trying to push.
@honest_critic : true trash will continue being trash regardless of their bank account. Its about them as a person, not their income. I've always liked the catch phrase 'money talks' ....because it does, money will show you EXACTLY what's true in a persons heart, whether that be good or bad.
@4leaflover : You have mentioned kandee being on drugs more than once, as have others. what drugs is she on, do you know? @chatteryteeth mentioned adderall, which based off of how kandee acts at times, seems like a possibility, especially considering how little she sleeps and still seems to be able to function.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

PunkLush wrote:She's still pimping out that pop art transformation video today, I finally decided to watch it entirely. Well, while all of her followers are "ohhhh, ahhhhh, so talented" I'm over here like, EWW!! What the FUCK is wrong with the right side of her face?!!' Please tell me someone else noticed this!

Her skin is so BAD!! I was so distracted by the bare side of her face that I missed the whole left side she was -transforming- No wonder she packs on the makeup on the daily. I mean, she shouldn't, her skin is probably breaking out because she does overdo it. But damn. She does this to herself, right?

ImageImageImage
Meth-head acne or "speed" bumps. It really does look like it.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

In Michael's latest vlog, at the end, kandee really does seem high or drunk. Her walk, speech, eyes, behavior in general, its all off.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

oh cmon the acne can be due to bad eating too, this seems to me hormonal acne tbh. but man, she looks bad.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”