Kristin Gehm Part 6

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 6

Post by tgal789 »

Wonder if she is getting a chuckle at us trying to figure out how she got the clutch...?
My guess is she bought it herself.
She has more than once said something was given to her as a gift, only to slip up later and say she bought the whatever it was thing herself.

But I will play along. Maybe it was a thing she got from her company as a Christmas gift or a bonus kind of thing something..? I know that seems stretching, but..sometimes companies do give gifts not cash for bonuses....

But my gut tells me she bought it herself. I mean really who would have thought she would buy a Louboutin nail polish...? No, the clutch is not really her 'style'. Maybe Laura or Emily has one..? ;)

We will never have any way of knowing..but it is still fun to speculate!! ;)

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

Again, Kfail has no self-discipline. She needlessly buys makeup and expensive handbags for what? Wisscoville? Date night at Applebees?

Did anyone noticed Camp's ingredients has parabens?

K8NVA
Learner
Learner

Post by K8NVA »

misc elle wrote:
UKwifey wrote:Again, Kfail has no self-discipline. She needlessly buys makeup and expensive handbags for what? Wisscoville? Date night at Applebees?

Did anyone noticed Camp's ingredients has parabens?
So she said the Balenciaga was a gift. But did she actually say the clutch was a gift, as well? I don't recall this being the case.

I think she bought the stuff herself, and she just doesn't want to admit how ridiculous it is that she bought it to go with Torrid, Lane Bryant, that face and that body. I think Givenchy is a little much for Applebee's of Greenbay. Lol.
I agree...in fact I don't think she's acknowledged the clutch yet. I won't give her grief for the expensive bag, but I will for taking it to Applebee's. And also she could of put that money she paid for the clutch towards her dream trip to Ireland.

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

misc elle wrote:Did a little digging, and the uptick in work hours for K has to do with the acquisition of her company by a larger company. My guess is they don't have much use for her sitting around vlagging, snapping, editing and responding to comments during work hours. That would also explain why she hasn't had the same vid output...Not the "busy schedule of fall activities" she claims to be holding her back from vlaaaagging. She also mentioned someone's retirement party she needed to shop for. My feeling is that it might have been spurred on by the restructuring. The new company might not let them all slob around and do nothing all day. Boo hoo.
Is Olivia her daughter? I guess I don't follow that thread. i am interested to know though what is being said that would have gotten you banned. Dumb.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Well let's be honest, where does K ever go that she would 'need' a Givenchy clutch..? Fish Fry Fridays..? the flea market with hair genius Eric..?I thbink she bought it bc she is a pompous arse and likes to 'look rich' even though she really isn't. She may be comfy (barely, given how she spends money like water on makeup and accessories) but she is not rich. Also, she did not grow up with money, right..? I am thinking she grew up feeling 'poor,' so she might be trying to 'compensate' for things she did not get growing up...most people adjust, she seems to go hog-wild and not care about the gluttony of it all..food included!! (which, also, she may have felt 'deprived' of certain foods as a child, so once she got to be a teen and an adult, and had more access to bad food choices, she again went hog-wild..) Just an observation..seen it happen with a couple people I know..it is like they feel they have to 'prove' something to somebody or that they felt 'cheated' out of something growing up, so they just indulge to their little heart's content, no matter how ridiculous it is or makes them look..

Gah..can't believe I spend this much time thinking about a hippo in Wisco.. :P :o ;)

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^^Why, thank ya!! :tu:

Although, in actuality, it is probably just a deep-seated unhappiness that she indulges with little thought like she does.. ;)

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote:Well let's be honest, where does K ever go that she would 'need' a Givenchy clutch..? Fish Fry Fridays..? the flea market with hair genius Eric..?I thbink she bought it bc she is a pompous arse and likes to 'look rich' even though she really isn't. She may be comfy (barely, given how she spends money like water on makeup and accessories) but she is not rich. Also, she did not grow up with money, right..? I am thinking she grew up feeling 'poor,' so she might be trying to 'compensate' for things she did not get growing up...most people adjust, she seems to go hog-wild and not care about the gluttony of it all..food included!! (which, also, she may have felt 'deprived' of certain foods as a child, so once she got to be a teen and an adult, and had more access to bad food choices, she again went hog-wild..) Just an observation..seen it happen with a couple people I know..it is like they feel they have to 'prove' something to somebody or that they felt 'cheated' out of something growing up, so they just indulge to their little heart's content, no matter how ridiculous it is or makes them look..

Gah..can't believe I spend this much time thinking about a hippo in Wisco.. :P :o ;)
You are spot on. :tu:

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Finally watched the vlaaaag. Ohhh buddy, looking at the reflection of her back and ass in yoga pants was death defying. Kfail...holding the camera 2 feet above your head to make you look thinner is great and all, but the mirror doesn't lie and we could see your whole wide ass from the back.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Her arms have a shelf going on too. Butt is smaller than I thought. Oh the things we don't see! I knew she covered up and went for more flattering angles with her mirror of lies, but now you really see how much

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

I'm surprised she hasn't got a selfie stick, that way she could film from a mile above her head and her arm wouldn't ache.

Soo she's basically vlaaaging on Snapchat today. She just can't keep away! And I can't stop watching :D

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

She's like the fucking Michelin Man's MOM....or the Stay Puft Marshmallow thing from Ghostbusters. Jesus. Weight loss surgery FAIL.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

lfp wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't got a selfie stick, that way she could film from a mile above her head and her arm wouldn't ache.
[/size]
I think she vlaags with a regular camera and not her iphone/smartphone/droid/whatever.. no..? Plus she seems to OCD to 'trust' a sefie stick for daily use, or all the use she would need it for...those things seem cheap..or the ones I have seen anyway. Plus it might not get the 'exact' 'flattering' angle that she wants..control freak that she is, and all.. ;)

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

misc elle wrote:
MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Finally watched the vlaaaag. Ohhh buddy, looking at the reflection of her back and ass in yoga pants was death defying. Kfail...holding the camera 2 feet above your head to make you look thinner is great and all, but the mirror doesn't lie and we could see your whole wide ass from the back.
For inquiring minds...

And for those brave enough to watch, it's a full on shelf. Baaaaaabbaaaay could eat a fish fry off that thing, Old Fashioneds and all!!!!! :rofl:

I wonder if he ever has..... :o :? :o :?
<3 <3 <3 I love you puppy

Arms to vomit. I could vomit. Please I need more pics like this to see THE REAL KFAIL.
English is not my first language

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

After seeing that pic, I want to throw up at the thought of her referring to it as a "booty" GURL BYE...that's not a booty, that is a FULL ON WHOLE HOG ASS.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote:
lfp wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't got a selfie stick, that way she could film from a mile above her head and her arm wouldn't ache.
I think she vlaags with a regular camera and not her iphone/smartphone/droid/whatever.. no..? Plus she seems to OCD to 'trust' a sefie stick for daily use, or all the use she would need it for...those things seem cheap..or the ones I have seen anyway. Plus it might not get the 'exact' 'flattering' angle that she wants..control freak that she is, and all.. ;)
Ahh yeah you make a good point about them being cheap and flimsy (after all, who'd spend a few quid on a selfie stick when that cash could go on more caaawsmetics..?) I was thinking that she's so vain she'd want to see herself on screen as she's recording though and not having to guess if she's in frame or in focus. But I guess she's gotten so much practise at filming herself she wouldn't need one :lol:

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

It's always struck me as sort of weird the cheapie little camera Kristin uses for vlogging (haha autocorrect wants to change that to clogging - think about that!). The viewfinder doesn't spin around for "selfie viewing" so we DO get lots of shots of just her forehead, and good god when Bob vlogs from the garden most of the time it's just his hat. A while back she mentioned the camera another beauty vlogger uses and when K looked it up online she was shocked to find out it costs about $700. But she spends $250 on moisturizer. $700 for a good DSLR camera is not a bad deal if you're a serious YouTuber. But, whatever, buy your Givenchy bags and bring 'em out to Applebys date night.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Such a ridiculous cow. "I mean seriously." :roll: That was the longest snapchat of my life. I am thinking we all need to get on her snapchat and take screen shots until she blocks us all repetitively and goes back on Gehm time.
She's not a serious youtuber. Not serious enough anyway. All the big time ones have upgraded their cameras and lighting, she makes little to no effort. As long as her ass is comfortably plopped on the floor, she's good to go.
I think she is more self conscious about her body than her face. That's why she doesn't give a crap about having a self viewing camera, as long as her body isn't showing (unless in front of the mirror of lies). It looks awful regardless. I always try to get a glimpse in the dresser mirror, as others have pointed out shows the true Kfat.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Puppymomma4 has been banned permanently on this site. She asked me to come on here to let you guys know she is on another trash talk site. I won't specifically mention the name because at this point I don't know what is allowed to be said here and what isn't.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

MrsGrimes wrote:Puppymomma4 has been banned permanently on this site. She asked me to come on here to let you guys know she is on another trash talk site. I won't specifically mention the name because at this point I don't know what is allowed to be said here and what isn't.
Oh no! She will be missed here :( Luckily she's not too hard to track down elsewhere ;)

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

MrsGrimes wrote:Puppymomma4 has been banned permanently on this site. She asked me to come on here to let you guys know she is on another trash talk site. I won't specifically mention the name because at this point I don't know what is allowed to be said here and what isn't.
Why is she permanently banned? So dumb!

Return to “Kristin Gehm”