beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS Part 2

woejack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS Part 2

Post by woejack »

Those herbal essence photos are so meh, it's like the went down to some really shitty beach and just told Brittany to meet them there and to do her own hair and makeup for the shoot, so stiff and awkward..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

a3r0dactyl

Post by a3r0dactyl »

woejack wrote:Those herbal essence photos are so meh, it's like the went down to some really shitty beach and just told Brittany to meet them there and to do her own hair and makeup for the shoot, so stiff and awkward..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I figured this may have been before she went on that 'health kick' of hers but the shoot seems really recent...
Just shows how much angles help her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caaas
Learner
Learner

Post by caaas »

Is the Bali trip sponsored by Herbal Essences? Idk it just feels like somewhere they'd go for a photoshoot.

Kaitlin226
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaitlin226 »

caaas wrote:Is the Bali trip sponsored by Herbal Essences? Idk it just feels like somewhere they'd go for a photoshoot.
If it is, she should be fired. She snapped (I thought it was an Instagram post) a shot of her hotel bathroom with Garnier products everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaitlin226
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaitlin226 »

caaas wrote:Is the Bali trip sponsored by Herbal Essences? Idk it just feels like somewhere they'd go for a photoshoot.
If it is, she should be fired. She snapped (I thought it was an Instagram post) a shot of her hotel bathroom with Garnier products everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

I wonder how much she's starved herself to be that thin. Good role model

11marnlou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 11marnlou »

She's been tagging the Asia Collective on Instagram, so it think she's being sponsored by them

coastgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by coastgirl »

Her self confidence must be really low for her to ALWAYS have on a face full of makeup.

In her latest vlog she lets everyone know that she hasn't just left hospital, she just doesn't have any eyelashes on. Why the full face all the time? And the lipstick. on those lips. Whyyyyyyy..

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

I say this at the risk of pissing people off (because it's an affordable holiday; and I myself have gone to Thailand a few times)

But typical bogan Britney, of course she's gone to Bali. She's got to much cash to throw around, why not save it and go to USA or through Europe?

a3r0dactyl

Post by a3r0dactyl »

nelly_w wrote:I say this at the risk of pissing people off (because it's an affordable holiday; and I myself have gone to Thailand a few times)

But typical bogan Britney, of course she's gone to Bali. She's got to much cash to throw around, why not save it and go to USA or through Europe?
THANKYOU
Bali is bogan as f*ck. Especially going to Bali more than once a year/six months. Britney is bogan as f*ck - as much as she tries not to seem so and has been to Bali more than twice in the past year? Wtf? As you said, she's got the dough to go somewhere actually nice, why wouldn't she?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

She probably has to save for her big move to America that is 90% going to happen this year, apparently

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

If we don't want her here in Australia, what makes her think America does...

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

smilecutie6 wrote:If we don't want her here in Australia, what makes her think America does...

As an American I can speak for all of us in saying no, we don't want her

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS Part 2

Post by Youtubeallday »

As a citizen of the world I can speak for all of us .......

bubblegirl22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubblegirl22 »

If anyone wants a good laugh and some entertainment, go check out Jacko's latest twitter posts.
These two play that many mind games. Made for each other.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

bubblegirl22 wrote:If anyone wants a good laugh and some entertainment, go check out Jacko's latest twitter posts.
These two play that many mind games. Made for each other.
She posted something on Twitter about how girls find things out because they piece things together.. They were probably just feeling bored and wanted more attention.

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Do you guys think Brittney would be the type to do a 'don't judge challenge' when the fad was still relevant?
I think she would have, even if it were for fun. She loves herself some Brittney. She was probably smart for not doing it because the last thing she needed was a lot of haters up in her stuff for being SOOO conceited.
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

nelly_w wrote:I say this at the risk of pissing people off (because it's an affordable holiday; and I myself have gone to Thailand a few times)

My partner and I regularly go to Bali for a quick getaway, and we're certainly not bogans! We do live in Perth though, which is a relatively short 3-4 hour flight from Bali so it's a popular destination for many Perthians. It would definitely be a bit of a mission for East Coasters so I don't understand why Brittney wouldn't go somewhere different that's of similar distance away.

Bali is amazing however, so I don't blame her for going back. It doesn't necessarily correlate to "bogan Australians", many people from all corners of the globe visit. People who complain about Bali obviously haven't been to the right places.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

kiwiana wrote:

My partner and I regularly go to Bali for a quick getaway, and we're certainly not bogans! We do live in Perth though, which is a relatively short 3-4 hour flight from Bali so it's a popular destination for many Perthians. It would definitely be a bit of a mission for East Coasters so I don't understand why Brittney wouldn't go somewhere different that's of similar distance away.

Bali is amazing however, so I don't blame her for going back. It doesn't necessarily correlate to "bogan Australians", many people from all corners of the globe visit. People who complain about Bali obviously haven't been to the right places.
I'm originally from Perth and now in Sydney, I was looking at flights a few weeks ago and it's like 6 or 7 hours! For that length of time, it's much easier to go to the Whitsundays or even Fiji, and we know she could definitely afford that!

I do agree that Bali is lovely though, some of the tourists just give it a bad name.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

jtbi98 wrote:She probably has to save for her big move to America that is 90% going to happen this year, apparently Image Image Image Image Image
She can't move to USA, there's no Coles there for midnight shopping trips :rofl:

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”