Thanx ladies!!! :D

OhHeyItsJenn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Couponing!

Post by OhHeyItsJenn »

I'm 15 and I coupon! At Kohl's, with coupons and sales, I got $220 worth of clothes for $20! 90% savings!

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

I think most of the people on Extreme Couponers are just hoarders and/or shopping addicts. The ones that donate what they buy are the ones I like.
I like to use coupons when I buy makeup. ^_^

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I use coupons all the time. We get a few coupon catalogues a month that have some really amazing deals, so I always clip them out and put them in a little folder so that I remember to use them. And I do shop around a little bit to find sale prices (mostly just for makeup, hair products and cleaning supplies) and get the best deal I can. I've gotten Sally Hansen nail varnish, Revlon foundation and Scrubbing Bubbles 2 pack cleaners for free before, so I was quite excited about that! But I don't really understand how the extreme couponing thing works. I mean if I read the fine print on this little Revlon coupon I have sitting in front of me it specifically says "One coupon per purchase," so I don't really get how people are able to use 200 of them at once. And many of the stores in my area have a limit to how many of one item you can buy at one time. I know at Target a few weeks ago I tried to buy 4 bottles of my face toner (somehow it was only $2.98 as opposed to $12.98) and I was told I could only buy 2. I guess they got sick of greedy bitches coming in and swiping everything on the shelves. I have to admit, that is really annoying. I used to hate walking through a store looking for my Kix and having the entire shelf be empty, only to come across some women with four shopping carts full of it. If you are a couponer, please don't be greedy. You're not the only person shopping, leave some shit for other people.

cakewalked
Talker
Talker

Post by cakewalked »

OhHeyItsJenn wrote:I'm 15 and I coupon! At Kohl's, with coupons and sales, I got $220 worth of clothes for $20! 90% savings!
I didn't know stores like Kohls had coupons. I wish I could do that. I always want to learn how to coupon but it seems complicated and time consuming.

OhHeyItsJenn
Talker
Talker

Post by OhHeyItsJenn »

cakewalked wrote:
OhHeyItsJenn wrote:I'm 15 and I coupon! At Kohl's, with coupons and sales, I got $220 worth of clothes for $20! 90% savings!
I didn't know stores like Kohls had coupons. I wish I could do that. I always want to learn how to coupon but it seems complicated and time consuming.
My advice for you would be to sign up for the mailing/emailing lists of stores that you like. I always seem to find great deals that way. Yes, couponing can be time consuming, but personally, I only go crazy like that every few months. Simply saving 25 cents on a grocery item is a victory for me.

Return to “Finance”