Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part 16

Jasmine S

Re: Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part

Post by Jasmine S »

thelastbagel wrote:What about CoverGIRL Ingrid, Miss Glambassador. Different kinds of people like makeup, not just girls. Gendered. YOU can do better.
OMG hahahaha. Yeah this shit is really annoying. Don't think I will subscribe to the next thread because I don't want to feel anger everytime I log onto GG. I've put up with years of Ingrid's bs but I'm over her now.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by butterflyprincess »

thelastbagel wrote:What about CoverGIRL Ingrid, Miss Glambassador. Different kinds of people like makeup, not just girls. Gendered. YOU can do better.
HAHAHA YAAAS! :rofl:
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

The feminine products one makes no sense. It's not GENDERED. They're trying to think of a nicer way of saying "put your bloody pads and tampons in here instead of flushing that shit and clogging the pipes."

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

We need a new thread title. Maybe something like MissSocialjustwarrior or something like that.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Miss Wecandobetterazzi lol

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Tampons and pads ARE girly items. Only females need them. It isn't gender discrimination it's just a fact. Men do not need them. It doesn't matter if they are more comfortable identifying as a woman, they will never have a period. That's not hate, or shaming or excluding anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nosygossip
Learner
Learner

Post by nosygossip »

hobbiton wrote: Image

Seriously, she sounds so ignorant, shut up Ingrid. That's what YOU can do better, stop snapping ridiculous sjw bs.

The first one really irks me for some reason. Like, get off whatever high horse you're on bc she sounds really dumb and unaware w/ these recent snaps about bathroom policy.

The issue that I find with this sign is that it doesn't meet the ADA guidelines for accessibility......

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Her newest video is SO boring. It's an advertisement for St. Ives and Simple and just a complete snooze fest with awkward commentary and horrible background music. Her channel is really on it's way down.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Only recently started following this thread and watching some Ingrid videos.

In her TMI tag from about a year ago she says Grace, Hannah, and Mamrie are her crushes and then kisses a photo of them on her phone. Kind of creepy. Lol.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Two years ago*

Also, she gushes about her boyfriend and says that she's been in love before. I'm assuming she means that she's been in love with one of her boyfriends.

I'm sorry, but lesbians don't have the capacity to fall in love with men. :/

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

we're not starting this over again, are we? yes. they do.

Tamara_x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tamara_x »

wickedknotty wrote:Tampons and pads ARE girly items. Only females need them. It isn't gender discrimination it's just a fact. Men do not need them. It doesn't matter if they are more comfortable identifying as a woman, they will never have a period. That's not hate, or shaming or excluding anyone.

You're forgetting about trans men who may have periods. Being female is not synonymous with having a uterus.

Tamara_x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tamara_x »

0222 wrote:Two years ago*

Also, she gushes about her boyfriend and says that she's been in love before. I'm assuming she means that she's been in love with one of her boyfriends.

I'm sorry, but lesbians don't have the capacity to fall in love with men. :/
Being a lesbian means that you're a woman who's sexually attracted to other women. It says nothing about romantic attraction. Therefore you can be a lesbian who is romantically attracted to both genders or even the opposite gender.

Also, she may have experienced platonic love and mistaken it for romantic love. Either way, lesbians do have the 'capacity' to be in love with a man.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Oh goodness. Can some please make a new thread :)

I miss when Ingrid was into burgers and rapping.

Post by Guest »

Jasmine S wrote:Oh goodness. Can some please make a new thread :)

I miss when Ingrid was into burgers and rapping.
... or donuts and pandas.... v. tampons

wowiamweird
Learner
Learner

Post by wowiamweird »

The sudden interest in gender neutral bathrooms makes me roll my eyes, because it's Ingrid doing the bare minimum to try to give her personal brand some "intellectual" cred. All of her feminist/gender concerns are shallow as hell.

I'm in favor of gender neutral bathrooms (we're only socialized to be segregated by gender, and if discomfort is a true concern, just make single-occupancy bathrooms), but gender neutral bathrooms are just scratching the surface of trans issues. Maybe if Ingrid would address, say, the murder rate of trans people in the US, or the fact that trans people consistently face discrimination from employers and landlords, I would take this campaign of hers seriously. But it's just shallow as hell. Just like her feminism seems to consist of issues around menstrual health but we never hear her take a pro-choice stand, and we never hear her talk about women's issues globally. It's just her interest of the year, like how she went to a "rap show" last year but never deigned to say WHO she was going to see or which rappers she liked. :roll:

Londonchick
Learner
Learner

Post by Londonchick »

Ingrid gets more annoying and predictable by the day.

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker

Post by Royalecotton »

Thank you! I was coming here to say that.

What the actual eff is she trying to do. It made no sense.

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker

Post by Royalecotton »

elegantly wrote:The feminine products one makes no sense. It's not GENDERED. They're trying to think of a nicer way of saying "put your bloody pads and tampons in here instead of flushing that shit and clogging the pipes."

Yes thank you! Exactly. I was just coming here to say that. WTF is she actually trying to accomplish by some of these inane points?

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part 16

Post by delaneyanne28 »

Ingrid is just another example of a white feminist. Like the only issues she's talked about are gendered bathrooms and the tax of hygiene products. Coincidentally issues that directly affect her. The point of feminism is to be all inclusive and help people from all walks of life. If she wants to talk about periods, how about she talks about the fact that women in oppressive countries may not have pads or tampons at all or they have to live in a hut alone during their cycle and menstruate into a hole in the ground. She wants to seem so cultured but just parades around LA and NYC with her $1000 coats and iPhone and designer shoes. And if her definition of "speaking out" is snapchating a PICTURE of a bathroom door saying "we can do better" then she has so much work to do.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”