Me Amber Walter Part 2

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Paris83
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter Part 2

Post by Paris83 »

She is soooo into herself that she couldn't give a shit about people around her. In her quick update vedio, she drove her car while holding her stupid camera the WHOLE TIME!
I've been waiting for a long time for something to bring this chick to reality...like jail. :D
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Nailpolishjunky
Talker
Talker

Post by Nailpolishjunky »

I bet before leaving her house she used an irritating lotion or make up to cause the hives because she didn't have them on her drive home and she was much more worked up at that point. I think they just developed and she used it as an opportunity.

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

Honestly at this point Amber is so fucking pathetic and predictable and she again proves she has ZERO going for her that she continues to use the other girls (especially Channon) to make videos because those get the most hits. Just look at her others for the past week, then the Youtube Drama one, I mean c'mon, doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to see what she going after! I noticed she also turned off her fucking thumbs down, so she's still getting hate, but it's not about that to her. I can predict all her videos will be from now on and its just so fucking sad. Amber is now preditcatble, whats more sad is the fact that her followers still walk behind her like god damn lemmings, those brain dead fucks couldn't see a train comming if they were standing on the tracks! Did anyone see that Sarah Rush got fucking spammed with RIP messages? Jeesh Amber, deseprate much? She wants someone, ANYONE to respond to her so she can keep all this drama going so she can say.. "see everyone, its not me, see see see see!" :FU:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Ok... so this post is going to ramble a little bit, so I will apologize now!

For the last week or so I have been thinking about contacting the PD where Amber lives. Why? Well because I have a major problem with how she drives and films herself. Some of you may think I am taking it too far, but I disagree. Every time Amber does this she is putting others' lives at risk.

I did a little research, and came up with some conflicting information. I believe Arizona has a law against texting and driving. Not sure about "distracted driving." If anyone has feedback, that would be awesome.

The reason it bothers me so much, is because I am a nurse and I have had many patients that died or had their lives ruined by other drivers. I have a patient now that is basically comatose and bedridden. Other patients I have had are permanently disabled or have terrible traumatic brain injuries that are devastating. People like Amber, just don't understand that their actions have consequences that can affect others. Of course, we all know Amber does not really consider anyone else.

Ok, end rant. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

afk2001 wrote:Ok... so this post is going to ramble a little bit, so I will apologize now!

For the last week or so I have been thinking about contacting the PD where Amber lives. Why? Well because I have a major problem with how she drives and films herself. Some of you may think I am taking it too far, but I disagree. Every time Amber does this she is putting others' lives at risk.

I did a little research, and came up with some conflicting information. I believe Arizona has a law against texting and driving. Not sure about "distracted driving." If anyone has feedback, that would be awesome.

The reason it bothers me so much, is because I am a nurse and I have had many patients that died or had their lives ruined by other drivers. I have a patient now that is basically comatose and bedridden. Other patients I have had are permanently disabled or have terrible traumatic brain injuries that are devastating. People like Amber, just don't understand that their actions have consequences that can affect others. Of course, we all know Amber does not really consider anyone else.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. I don't even like Amber but geez. I can hear the call now "so this girl I watch on the Internet speeds while vlogging & I'd like to report it" for one you don't know how fast she is going or the speed limit where she is driving & 2 even if it looks like she is holding the camera there is no actual proof. She'll probably read here & figure a way to make shift a camera holder at that angle. Also, if you were really serious you would just do it... not post it here so she can be prepared. She's not going to stop just because someone threatens to call the police on her... WE HAVE ALL SEEN THAT FIRST HAND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

The "My Darkest Secrets" video is more playing up the victim. I'm sorry... I just can't.

Its so sad that she can't let go of the drama with Channon. It is just so pathetic... move on. I don't understand why she is so upset. Clearly she was in the wrong on so many levels.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Mia_2015 wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Ok... so this post is going to ramble a little bit, so I will apologize now!

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. I don't even like Amber but geez. I can hear the call now "so this girl I watch on the Internet speeds while vlogging & I'd like to report it" for one you don't know how fast she is going or the speed limit where she is driving & 2 even if it looks like she is holding the camera there is no actual proof. She'll probably read here & figure a way to make shift a camera holder at that angle. Also, if you were really serious you would just do it... not post it here so she can be prepared. She's not going to stop just because someone threatens to call the police on her... WE HAVE ALL SEEN THAT FIRST HAND.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I have never called the police on anyone so I am not going to just make a rash decision and call. Seriously? If you have been affected by a situation like this, perhaps you would understand. You obviously don't though.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

It's not that I don't see your point (to an extent)... I just highly doubt it will make a difference. Also, there is a different between texting & speaking to a camera (I do feel it should be mounted though).

NurseyPoo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NurseyPoo »

Mia_2015 wrote:

Going to have to come out on lurker mode for this one. If you think it is so ridiculous why bother commenting? You can think whatever you want, but multiple people have commented about her dangerous driving. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to do something about it. Just because she hasn't called doesn't mean she is serious??? Really?? Do you just do things on a whim without thinking them through? I doubt it. Who cares if she creates a freaking device so she can still film! The point is, is that she could kill someone. SO THINK ABOUT THAT. :FU:

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

Nurseypoo--- like I said you don't know the speed limit of the street she is on.... So you don't know if she is speeding. Please direct
Me to a video where she is driving erratically & I will gladly take back what I said. Again, this does not mean a video that you are ASSUMING she's speeding.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Mia_2015 wrote:It's not that I don't see your point (to an extent)... I just highly doubt it will make a difference. Also, there is a different between texting & speaking to a camera (I do feel it should be mounted though).

I hear you. I disagree though. And that shows again, that we are all entitled to our opinions. Many states do have distracted driving laws, separate from texting and driving.

Just understand where I am coming from. I have had trauma patients that are so maimed from another driver that it made me cry. Literally the saddest thing. I just can imagine her hitting someone, maybe a pedestrian, or a cyclist and it just makes me so mad. That is all. If it could make the slightest difference it would be worth it to me.

Oh and then I can't stand her either.. so there is that too. :rofl:

NurseyPoo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NurseyPoo »

Mia_2015 wrote:Nurseypoo--- like I said you don't know the speed limit of the street she is on.... So you don't know if she is speeding. Please direct
Me to a video where she is driving erratically & I will gladly take back what I said. Again, this does not mean a video that you are ASSUMING she's speeding.

No one said a damn thing about speeding. Driving while not looking at the road is dangerous. If you are going faster than 25 MPH and not looking at the road you can hurt someone.

Last edited by NurseyPoo on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

NurseyPoo wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:Nurseypoo--- like I said you don't know the speed limit of the street she is on.... So you don't know if she is speeding. Please direct

No one said a damn thing about speeding.
Okay.. So again.. Please direct me to the video where she is driving erratically. I don't watch all her videos so I may have missed it. I'm not even being bitchy... I really want to see it Image

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Yea, I don't really care about the speeding and driving erratically part. Rather not paying attention to the road. That is my issue.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

afk2001 wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:It's not that I don't see your point (to an extent)... I just highly doubt it will make a difference. Also, there is a different between texting & speaking to a camera (I do feel it should be mounted though).

I hear you. I disagree though. And that shows again, that we are all entitled to our opinions. Many states do have distracted driving laws, separate from texting and driving.

Just understand where I am coming from. I have had trauma patients that are so maimed from another driver that it made me cry. Literally the saddest thing. I just can imagine her hitting someone, maybe a pedestrian, or a cyclist and it just makes me so mad. That is all. If it could make the slightest difference it would be worth it to me.

Trust me I see your point... My great cousin died in a motorcycle accident on Christmas Eve '82 because he ran a stop sign because he was caught up
In his emotions, not paying attention. So I get it.

I can't stand the bitch either so we have that in common Image

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

afk2001 wrote:

Trust me I see your point... My great cousin died in a motorcycle accident on Christmas Eve '82 because he ran a stop sign because he was caught up
In his emotions, not paying attention. So I get it.

I can't stand the bitch either so we have that in common Image

NurseyPoo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NurseyPoo »

Mia_2015 wrote:
NurseyPoo wrote:

Okay.. So again.. Please direct me to the video where she is driving erratically. I don't watch all her videos so I may have missed it. I'm not even being bitchy... I really want to see it

Again, no one said anything about driving erratically and speeding. Telling someone what they think is ridiculous is slightly bitchy.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

NurseyPoo wrote:

No one said a damn thing about speeding. Driving while not looking at the road is dangerous. If you are going faster than 25 MPH and not looking at the road you can hurt someone.

I could only watch half the video because I can't stand that woman but she never took her eyes off the road for even 2 seconds so... I don't see your point Mrs. Nurseypoo

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

NurseyPoo wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:
NurseyPoo wrote:

Okay.. So again.. Please direct me to the video where she is driving erratically. I don't watch all her videos so I may have missed it. I'm not even being bitchy... I really want to see it

Again, no one said anything about driving erratically and speeding. Telling someone what they think is ridiculous is slightly bitchy.
In my opinion calling the cops on someone you watch on the Internet over them "not paying attention" while driving is ridiculous.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Yea, I don't really care about the speeding and driving erratically part. Rather not paying attention to the road. That is my issue.
Driving while looking into a camera,IS eratic driving. If you are so inclined to call the PD, you should follow your heart.Dont let anyone discourage you. You are not asking anybody else to call, so nobody else should care. Do what you need to do to give yourself piece of mind. Let the cops watch her vid see what they think. You could actually just send the cops the link to the vid. Let them determine if she is driving wrecklessly by filming herself, holding the camera,while driving. They can actually decipher how fast she is going, and figure out where she is at,and the speed limit. Now,the question is,will they? IDK,but at least you have done something other than just sit around and talk about it. Do you boo, do you.Image

"Sent From A Very Happy Place"
Thank you! I'm glad someone sees my point of view.

Cause you know caring about the well being of others is ridiculous and all!

Return to “MsAmberwalter”