Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

Post by dulapeep »

Thought the title would be fitting after the whole LeeRoy thing and I don't think we've had it before. :tu:

Edit: oops, just now saw the ideas in the other thread title! If you guys don't like this one, PM a mod and ask them to change it

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker

Re: Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

Post by andhere_we_go »

bubblegumbitch wrote:Thought the title would be fitting after the whole LeeRoy thing and I don't think we've had it before. :tu:

Edit: oops, just now saw the ideas in the other thread title! If you guys don't like this one, PM a mod and ask them to change it
The doc marten still fits, don't worry.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

All Laquered Up wrote:
whocares wrote:
daydreamer wrote:Last time I checked black nail polish wasn't out of style lolol
Check again.
Nope....it's still in style :tu:
awwww poor dear. I bet you think uggs are in still too. ;)

Just because people are wearing it doesn't mean it's in style. There are a lot of tacky people out there.

All Laquered Up wrote:
whocares wrote:
justahuman wrote:wtf kayla :rofl:
[tweet][/tweet]

She's going to get colored contact lenses. It's so obvious.

Anything to look non-black, eh Kayla?

This is a new feature on Snapchat where you can have tears in your eyes or rainbows coming out of your mouth....among other things. I don't see how this has anything to do with her trying to look "non-black". Black people have light colored eyes as well. No matter what she changes about herself, she will always look and be black.

Did you even read what I said?

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Her subscribers are such idiots. Instead of questioning why she didn't spend the near $900 dollars she spent alone on a "gym bag" and a fucking coin purse on dog training, they laud her for being this brave, imperfect soul. The fact of the matter is if Kayla really wanted to keep Leeroy, she could have. She does so little during her week that if she didn't train him properly that's on her lazy coddled ass. God, I wonder how her parents feel knowing they raised a completely dependent baby with no life goals...

On another note, I really hope she gets therapy to deal with herself before even thinking about engaging any men. Otherwise she is going to be sorely upset when he finds her clingy as all hell and breaks up with her. She really needs to learn how to be alone and be happy before putting herself into anything that requires work.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

She looks like an alien in that snap. She shared it on twitter so must've thought she actually looked cute lol.
:mmhmm:

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

I'm so close to quitting on even following her, she's so damn dumb
whatever

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

first the whole implying she was raped, then the way she treated leeroy..... yes. YOU GUYZZZ, i'm over her, too, YOU GUYZ

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

OutOfStep wrote:first the whole implying she was raped, then the way she treated leeroy..... yes. YOU GUYZZZ, i'm over her, too, YOU GUYZ
I feel you
whatever

theworldatlarge

Post by theworldatlarge »

How long do you guys give her until she moves back to VA? Her whole persona is so pathetic.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ when her lease is up.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I just feel sorry for her and not in a good way. She is so pathetic and she doesn't even realise it.

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

okay she is just so weird. In her new fall haul she filmed it the same day as her "pre fall" haul, which I know a lot of youtubers pre film but why not just combine them? lol i know..so she could squeeze two hauls out of it that are a week apart but something soooo different guys. Also I find it creepy how in the video she said "it seems like I just put one up". Kayla. You are wearing the exact same thing, you have the same makeup, lighting is the same-only an idiot wouldn't be able to tell you filmed that other haul like two minutes ago. I just don't understand why she feels the need to lie about the strangest things. That is what makes her 100% phony.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her eyebrows in her new video... :?

She said she wanted more "sophisticated" clothes..so what happened to all of those clothes she bought right before she started working at fullscreen. Does anyone remember that?

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

I'm sure Starbies and Tarjay will be impressed with her sophisticated clothes.

I don't get these youtubers who buy expensive stuff just to sit at home.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Because nothing says "sophisticated" like a tan crop top and cheap looking lace. Jesus I rolled my eyes so hard I thought I was going to have an aneurysm. Also surprise surprise, it's sponsored and buried in the fucking down bar.

Other than that a few notes:
> Didn't try on the grey dress, which would have been...I don't know, the point of a try on haul? And when she said over the knee versus past the knee when describing the length it just sounded odd. (#nitpickyEnglishMajor)

> "Quarter sleeve" = 3/4 sleeve...a "Quarter sleeve" is basically a tee shirt...literally just google 3/4 sleeve friend. It's not hard.

> She needs to stop all the twirling and shit. No one can see what you're talking about when you're whipping around girl.

Overall, about what we've come to expect from Miss Lashae. Nothing great in terms of editing, everything looked a little cheap with the exception of a few things and she got her AD money per usual. Great job Kayla~
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

There's enough in kayla's life to criticize, black nail polish probably being the silliest of them all. Get ur life

buzzcutlesbo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by buzzcutlesbo »

Incoming video with "I met a guy" on the thumbnail. She's going to be just like Marissa Lace when.... I mean if she ever gets a man. Super clingy and constantly talking about him and their relationship and casually sneak in how they have sex. :roll:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She looks like shit in her new vlog.

Titles it "I Met a Guy" and talks about the guy for three seconds while the rest of the vlog is her looking a bloated, ugly mess.
Her eyes looked like they were rolling in the back of her head at one point. And what germaphobe sticks their dirty ass fingers in their eyes every two seconds?

And her friend Marcelle tweets djs and artists like she's best friends with them, which is soo weird. I thought she only worked at Disneyland lol? And They said they went on to Vegas on a whim, but only because they couldn't get VIP to the Mad Decent block party, and regular tickets were sold out.. I twitter stalked some of her friends and they were talking about how bummed they were that they couldn't get on anyone's list.

**They were drinking all day at the block party then drove to Vegas at night, how dangerous.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Hey Michelle, quick question, what "goals" has Kayla achieved??? Doing nothing inside a studio apartment, no matter what city it's in, is not an "achievement."

Broaden your perspective Turtle followers!

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

LOLLLLLLL HOLY SHIT THESE EDGES :rofl: :rofl:

Image Image

Return to “Kayla Lashae”