Julia Graf MissChievous Part 3

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: Julia Graf MissChievous Part 3

Post by Nesoi »

WOw even her dog is stuck in the 80s with a bad perm :rofl: (he is cute though)

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cheezecake »

So everyone and their dogs uploaded ABH subculture reviews. Literally. People were creating channels just to upload it. Then everyone got the point and moved on. And she has finally filmed NOW? But the timing is good though. If she was the first to share that review, i wouldn't be sure if palette is good or bad coz you know, she just sucks at makeup.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

that make up... I can't!
Why add lipstick if you are just testing with two different looks at the same time? CRINGE!

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

Her makeup looks remind me of how I used to wear makeup when I just started :rofl:
Train-wreck in progress

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

I just came across a post in Twitter about a girl posting a photo of Julia saying in French "do you remember this girl? I used to watch her 10 years ago !" , yep Julia definitely had her time 8/10 years ago and is continuously declining since.

Seems like she's in a not so great period of her life, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

This Maybelline video was really disturbing to watch, her teeth are :?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:I just came across a post in Twitter about a girl posting a photo of Julia saying in French "do you remember this girl? I used to watch her 10 years ago !" , yep Julia definitely had her time 8/10 years ago and is continuously declining since.

Seems like she's in a not so great period of her life, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

This Maybelline video was really disturbing to watch, her teeth are :?
Maybe. But it could be a lot worse. She is in a stable relationship with financial support. She could probably go in any direction she chose, back to work full or part time, university, whatever.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

But what is happening to her face? Has it always been like this? Do her eyes close up because of allergies or something?

Image Image

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

what the hell!?
She looks like 50 or something and her face is totally out of proportion. This is not normal

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She gained weight.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Where have her eyes gone ?!

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

She is definitely not aging as well as her mother.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

her mom looks beautiful while Julia looks mannish these days. Bloated and mannish, without a single trace of grace.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

I hope she's ok healthwise. Not too long ago she said that she lost weight but honestly it looks like she's gaining weight in every video. I wish she'd do a more natural makeup look that actually suits her. The looks she's doing are not flattering at all. She considers herself a makeup artist and she should know what works for her.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

She looks young and fresh on the picture with her mom above. She has tiny eyes, the more she adds heavy makeup on them the tinier they will look. We talk about her weight etc but you can be pretty any size and any age you just need to know what works for you , she obviously doesn't

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

marchfav wrote:I hope she's ok healthwise. Not too long ago she said that she lost weight but honestly it looks like she's gaining weight in every video. I wish she'd do a more natural makeup look that actually suits her. The looks she's doing are not flattering at all. She considers herself a makeup artist and she should know what works for her.
It's because she is still stuck in the early 2000s, which includes her not accepting that her makeup looks aren't suitable for a nearly 40 year old anymore. She needs to accept her age and move towards more sophisticated and more current looks, but it seems like she isn't able to let go of her "glory days." She's down to 793k now. ;)

BlaireWaldorf
Learner
Learner

Post by BlaireWaldorf »

pandachan wrote:If she thinks, that Inglot is such a great brand, why not do a video on them, with your favourite products?
I like her neutral Inglot palette, but she did not mention the numbers -- too bad.

Could it maybe this continuous use of makeup damages her face and without makeup she looks somehow older, unhealthy like in the sport photo? Sometimes I noticed she has red skin around eyes when she is showing her naked eye. Maybe this is due to overuse of makeup?

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

BlaireWaldorf wrote:
pandachan wrote:If she thinks, that Inglot is such a great brand, why not do a video on them, with your favourite products?
I like her neutral Inglot palette, but she did not mention the numbers -- too bad.

Could it maybe this continuous use of makeup damages her face and without makeup she looks somehow older, unhealthy like in the sport photo? Sometimes I noticed she has red skin around eyes when she is showing her naked eye. Maybe this is due to overuse of makeup?
no, unless you go for make up with bad INCI (mainly super cheap drugstore or china products) make up does no damage unless you are allergic or you do never clean your skin after make up properly.
I think she's neglecting proper self care, body and mental health wise, probably throw in a deficit or two in nutrients because of bad diet and there you go.

Most pale people look a bit tired and washed out without make up. That's pretty normal, especially if you aren't twenty anymore because you usually bring the glow back in with your products. But the unhealthy part is definitely not a normal, that's a real problem.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

BlaireWaldorf wrote:
pandachan wrote:Could it maybe this continuous use of makeup damages her face and without makeup she looks somehow older, unhealthy like in the sport photo? Sometimes I noticed she has red skin around eyes when she is showing her naked eye. Maybe this is due to overuse of makeup?
She's not wearing as much make-up as other people. I'm under the impression that she barely can bring herself to put on any when she's filming.

I was expecting bad results when she started her new documentary-inspired diet. I ate like that last year and put on weight and shed a ton of hair. Was gonna write a comment back then, but she was all "don't tell me what to eat" and "keep your opinions for yourself" and "I don't care what you think". So I got angry and unsubscribed. For one thing, she's so sure of herself, that she can't even hear other opinions; then, I'm not sure she understands the point of social media. She thinks it's for her to show off from her lonely tower and everyone to tell her how smart and beautiful she is.
That being said, she should definitely check her thyroid.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

BlaireWaldorf wrote:

I doubt it, she wears very minimal makeup and she isn't that stupid to sleep in it. Maybe it's her always changing her lifestyle, she had a vegetarian phase, then intermittent fasting etc., that can't be good on your health.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Also, why is she doing an UD Naked Heat video now, it seems so redundant, was it just launched in Switzerland?

Return to “Julia Graf”